Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:06 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian trotted on to the pitch with his team. Even if they didn't win the cup he was proud of his team cause they did their best. Time to kick some Huffle-Butt!

Position: Captain and Beater
                                                                            AC: 18 (10 +2 (DD) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

trickblues

null

null

null

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui entered determined not to have a blow out season. Sire they weren't winning the cup but that didn't mean they couldn't make it harder for the other teams!

Position: Chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates and Opponents
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hufflepuff/Slytherin Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's go!

Brennie walked onto the pitch, looking concerned. Poor Lia hadn't been feeling well, so he agreed to play Seeker. He'd done alright in his first season, and he was sure this one couldn't be all too bad. Maybe he'd even bring home a win? He took a few minutes to stretch out, taking deep breaths to try and prepare mentally for the game. Hopefully he could win for his team, after all, he liked how happy everyone was after a win.

AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxx}
Chasing: x/3
Catching: x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin/Hufflepuff Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hope this goes well

Will walked onto the pitch, sighing softly in the morning air. They were going against Hufflepuff this game, and he was alright with the lineup. He was pretty sure Slytherin would win, but he also thought that before pretty much all their games. He looked around, then found a place to stretch out for a while.

null

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxxxxx
Aiming At: xxxxxxx
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxx}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image
You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay
And even though you're scared
You're stronger than you know

User Image
Halfblood | First Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Co-Quidditch Announcer | Reserve Chaser | Music Club | Dueling Club | Fencing Club
Slytherin v. Hufflepuff 2045-46 Pitch A With: Slytherins, Hufflepuffs
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform Status: "I'll do my best!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Rhea had been in the announcer’s booth preparing for the game with August when she was informed she would be taking Wilson’s place for today’s game. Her first real match! Luckily, she’d come in uniform; but was it really lucky if she came to every game like that?

The thought of leaping from the booth with her broom was tempting, but the first year somehow managed to contain herself and made her way down to the pitch like a normal human being. ‘Next time,’ she’d assured herself. Surely she needed more flight practice to pull such an entrance off. Once she’s stepped foot onto the pitch she gave a cheerful greeting to her teammates and took her place. Briefly, she clasped her hands together at the waist and bowed her head in a little prayer before going about her stretches. ‘Please, please let this go well today!’

AC: 12
Modifiers: + 2 AC, + 2 Catching, +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: ##

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Username

If you're lost out where the lights are blinding
Caught in all, the stars are hiding
That's when something wild calls you home, home
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
Chase the sky into the ocean
That's when something wild calls you home, home

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit was feeling much better about himself this go around, mostly because he'd actually won his last game. If nothing else, at least he wouldn't have two no-win seasons back to back as his last contributions to the team. His mood was so improved, in fact, that he'd gotten a little lost in his head this morning and very nearly forgotten to actually show up. At least Andi had noticed his absence and gone looking for him. Although, he could've done without the slap upside his head.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                      AC: 16
                                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                      Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                                      Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                      00 to 00
                                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi ran out onto the pitch behind Whitney, still scowling at the back of his head as if the sheer force of her annoyance could improve his performance. He'd won last game, sure, but he'd nearly missed this one so she was going to kick his arse if he didn't win it, too.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                          AC: 15
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+7 to Stealing) (+7 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:58 pm
User Image
                                                Listen as your day unfolds,
                                                Challenge what the future holds
                                                Try and keep your head up to the sky
                                                Lovers, they may cause you tears
                                                Go ahead release your fears,
                                                Stand up and be counted
                                                Don't be ashamed to cry

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Bethany was bummed. Her first year on the team, and they hadn't won a game yet. Her mother had a winning season when she was on Slytherin's team, so maybe it was just they didn't have the right mixture? Either way, they were going to get better.

Modifiers: +5 to all
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am more than ready to start this game.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Herald what your mother said
                                                Read the books your father read
                                                Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time
                                                Some may have more cash than you
                                                Others take a different view,
                                                My oh my, heh, hey

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:00 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Both teams were more or less playing for pride, at least sort of. Slytherin was trying to get a second win, while Hufflepuff was trying to get its first. She personally hoped it was Hufflepuff. "Today's game is between Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Badgers versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie took to the air to join formation, then tried to follow the snitch at it was released. As soon as Miss Jones said to go, he took off, searching the area he was pretty sure the snitch went off to.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 18 {Nope!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 10, 6, 4, 9, 5, 1, 4, 3 Total: 61 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was up after the quaffle as soon as it was put into play. She'd scored once this season, hopefully she could do so again. But first, she needed the bloody ball.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+7 to Stealing) (+7 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit took to the sky and began searching for the snitch. Hopefully he spotted, and caught, the damn thing easily enough. That way Andi wouldn't try to beat him up or something dramatic like that.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                      AC: 16
                                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                      Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                                      Final Roll 20 SPOTTED

xxxScorexxx
                                                      00 to 00
                                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie got really excited as he saw a glimpse of gold. He followed it, but it turned out to be Bethany's barrette getting caught in the light. Darn it! He circled back, looking around to see if he could find the actual snitch.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 11 {Nada!}

CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 1, 6, 5, 5, 9, 8, 6, 5, 5 Total: 56 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:46 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui hoped to beat slytherin to the quaffle

AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Brennie frowned a bit, but kept his spirits up. He was sure to find the snitch soon enough, he just had to keep positive!

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 12 {Nada!}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games