Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 6, 4, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Well, it's a good thing you have one, then. mrgreen *puts the plate down on the buffet and kisses her, his hand rubbing her thigh and gradually moving further up under her skirt* Though I think some of those strawberries and chocolate might be good... twisted
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:41 pm

-shivers at the thought and touch, kisses him back deeper, slowly climbing up on the bed and gradually lowering him to a laying position- Mmmm, that might be good, Karrie... xd twisted -kisses him again, hair curtaining their faces and then nibbles down to his ear and neck, pausing to whisper- I was gonna sing for you tonight...and... redface play some... sweatdrop -motions towards the keyboard-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm

{{Microwaved food isn't the same as fresh. Honestly, I would have gone for the food ninja Also, all that work is for nothing if you're just going to do what you always do at the end of it.}}
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5, 5, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Ah, that explains the keyboard then. smile Well, I suppose I can wait...

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:47 pm

((@ Tes...-shrug- xd It was an elaborate ruse for sex! rofl ))

Mmmm -kisses him and lays down slightly on top of him, head resting on his chest- I... redface I haven't done this in a while... sweatdrop I...I think I'll start here and if I get up enough gumption to move towards the keyboard... sweatdrop redface I will... -leans up and kisses him again, mouth lingering near his. she then lays her head back on his chest, takes a deep breath and starts singing "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder, very low and quietly-
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 3, 6, 5 Total: 26 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Mmmm... I like that song. *grabs one of the pillows and puts it under his head, then wraps his arms around her*

((lol that's the song I have in the vid on Karrie's profile.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:54 pm

((Lily catching up Brat's reading for the night... wink ))
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:56 pm

((lol, I know, that's why she's singing it. rofl xd ))

-voice wavers slightly, going sharp in some of the higher notes as she tries to sing quietly...and laying down (( rofl )), she squeezes her eyes shut and urges herself to sing louder, sliding out from his arms and off the bed, avoiding looking at Karrie, redface she gets off the bed and heads towards the keyboard, turning it on, fingers poised over the keys, she smoothly moves into playing it as the song goes into the chorus, voice louder, clearer, and stronger. Not the best voice in the world, but by far not the worst. Her eyes are still closed as her fingers fly over the keys, voice singing-

((I've had that song dedicated to me/been told it "reminds" them of "me"...by more than one person. stare Not fun. stressed xp ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 6, 3, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:01 pm

*smiles as he watches Dame, not saying anything so he won't interrupt her*

((I just like it as a song. Doesn't really remind me of anyone.))
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:10 pm

-finishes off the song, holding the last note with her vocals and then the keyboard echoing the last note. opens one eye and peeks out-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:13 pm

{{And then Dame and Karrie have sex after only a few short words regarding the entire evening.}}
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 6, 6, 4 Total: 25 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:13 pm

*smiles at Dame and claps softly* That was very good.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:20 pm

(( rofl Or any words at all! rofl xd We can't help it we keep different hours! My brain barely works at this hour...as seen by that pisspoor excuse for an action/sentence in my last post! And the real tired-kicker is I don't care enough to change it! xd ))

redface -blushes- Th...Thank you... redface -talks quietly while staring down at her hands, keyboard, floor...anywhere but over at him- I...I used to sometimes do specials, duets, with Dec's band...
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 3, 2, 3 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:25 pm

*sits up* Oh, you did? I'd like to hear more about that.

((So go to bed then. rolleyes I'm about ready to log out and go to bed myself. And at least Karrie and Dame talk more than Psyzapp and Dougherty do some days.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:30 pm

((Do we? rofl ))

redface -blushes again and stands there awkwardly- D...do you?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games