Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:08 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Mainly I know where all my friends cut: Wrists and thighs. I had one slice open her shoulder once, and another stab herself in the stomach multiple times. The only thing they really havn't tried to 'get rid of the pain' is drugs yet -other then MJ- so I have yet to hear about any fun drugs from them.
Really, they try to focus on the positive untill it's too late, so I'm not sure what you'd call them.
Altos... like me.

I see...
Everyone around here calls them Emo's, look how dumb we all must be.
Different country eh.

Well, it may just be the lack of differences here in people, that we just group everyone by the major categories. [Prep, jock, emo, no-body.]
mmmm, here it is; Sjonnie, kakker(preppy), emo, alto(includes scene), Skater, Gangster.

All the 'Gangster' people -at least in the area I live- are grouped with the Preps or Nobodies because no body here can really be that gangster. They say they are, and there was at one time a huge thing for being gangster, but most the guys right around here are too weak -in heart and mind- to be gangster, or even as ghetto as they say they are.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:11 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I see...
Different country eh.

Well, it may just be the lack of differences here in people, that we just group everyone by the major categories. [Prep, jock, emo, no-body.]
mmmm, here it is; Sjonnie, kakker(preppy), emo, alto(includes scene), Skater, Gangster.

All the 'Gangster' people -at least in the area I live- are grouped with the Preps or Nobodies because no body here can really be that gangster. They say they are, and there was at one time a huge thing for being gangster, but most the guys right around here are too weak -in heart and mind- to be gangster, or even as ghetto as they say they are.
Preps here are the richie riches and sjonnies are the generic person. the biggest difference between a gangster and sjonnie is music style and... race.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:19 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I see...
Different country eh.

Preps here are the richie riches and sjonnies are the generic person. the biggest difference between a gangster and sjonnie is music style and... race.

To be "Gangster" around here, it really depends on which city your in. I'll take even two major ones here in Minnesota.
In St. Cloud, to be a gangster, all you have to do is own a gun, wear your pants half-way to your knees and talk like an idiot, claiming to be from a gang.
But St. Paul is a whole other story. To be a gangster there is really serious buisness, the style is quite the same, but it's a mind-set difference. To get into a gang, you have to do something -often times a drive-by shooting, or a hold-up- and once your in a gang, you're never out.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:21 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

To be "Gangster" around here, it really depends on which city your in. I'll take even two major ones here in Minnesota.
In St. Cloud, to be a gangster, all you have to do is own a gun, wear your pants half-way to your knees and talk like an idiot, claiming to be from a gang.
But St. Paul is a whole other story. To be a gangster there is really serious buisness, the style is quite the same, but it's a mind-set difference. To get into a gang, you have to do something -often times a drive-by shooting, or a hold-up- and once your in a gang, you're never out.
That's why we usually refer to our 'gangsters' as 'Gangstahs' as most are fake as hell.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:29 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

That's why we usually refer to our 'gangsters' as 'Gangstahs' as most are fake as hell.

If we even say "Gangstah" the teachers -especially the English ones- give us a lecture on proper speaking. They call it 'Innapropriet Slang.'

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:34 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

If we even say "Gangstah" the teachers -especially the English ones- give us a lecture on proper speaking. They call it 'Innapropriet Slang.'
We call it making fun of ridicules people trying to be like fify sent and Smarties(Eminem)  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:09 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

We call it making fun of ridicules people trying to be like fify sent and Smarties(Eminem)

Nah, over here, it's actually used in decent conversation. Blech.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:54 am
Goooooooooooooooooood morning US of a**s!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:10 pm
xp

Good morning, OtherArea's of World. [Would that be OAW?]

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:12 pm
How boring.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Is it boring that I'm wearing a very clingy shirt that makes my bewbs look twice the size they really are?
*Has been obsessing over this the past ten minutes.*

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:27 pm
Sorta sweatdrop Do you like having, on appearance, bigger breasts?  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:28 pm
No, I'm just too lazy to go change. sweatdrop Plus, I like the shirt as a whole, but that was bothering me.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:30 pm
DvnT
No, I'm just too lazy to go change. sweatdrop Plus, I like the shirt as a whole, but that was bothering me.
I'm too lazy to continue on secret avi art I'm making for a certain girl here on Why Not.... I'm watching Eurovision  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
I'm too lazy to continue on secret avi art I'm making for a certain girl here on Why Not.... I'm watching Eurovision

Oh, poor girl, I bet your a good artist. At least it was secret so she won't be mad at you for not finishing it.
What's Eurovision?

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games