Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:25 pm
[concider joining GDA... http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=1430&_gaia_t_=1272 ]on the door was a note reks, i need you to come over my room, there is inportant information no other person may be aware of, burn this message, if you dont it will burn itself on your door at exact 2357 military time 2355 current time  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:26 pm
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart

"Huh?" shun asked as he watched him walk away. "Fun?" He asked again as he tilted his head, not understanding what he meant. He then shrugged it off and decided to go to the lounge as well to chill out.

Haruki:"Hey shun Baby""Do You wanna go to the future"

"Sure." Shun said as he smiled. He liked going to the future, it was fun.

*she smiled and snapped,they where in The sambase but it looked a little diffrent,A futre shun walked down the smae hall*

Shun looked around then smiled as he watched the future him.

*They future shun see's shun and pulls a sword that looks sorta like Shun's*User Image

*And gets in the same stance*  

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:27 pm
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart

"Huh?" shun asked as he watched him walk away. "Fun?" He asked again as he tilted his head, not understanding what he meant. He then shrugged it off and decided to go to the lounge as well to chill out.

Haruki:"Hey shun Baby""Do You wanna go to the future"

"Sure." Shun said as he smiled. He liked going to the future, it was fun.

*she smiled and snapped,they where in The sambase but it looked a little diffrent,A futre shun walked down the smae hall*

Shun looked around then smiled as he watched the future him.

*They future shun see's shun and pulls a sword that looks sorta like Shun's*User Image

*And gets in the same stance*

"Eh?" Shun said as he watched his future self; unsure on what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:28 pm
*He slashes Shun and the kicks him into the wall putting the sword to his neck*"Who are you?!"  

lord chazxr XIV

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 pm
notingles
[concider joining GDA... http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=1430&_gaia_t_=1272 ]on the door was a note reks, i need you to come over my room, there is inportant information no other person may be aware of, burn this message, if you dont it will burn itself on your door at exact 2357 military time 2355 current time

Reks:*snaps and the note burns he runs to victors room and opens the door*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:33 pm
lord chazxr XIV
*He slashes Shun and the kicks him into the wall putting the sword to his neck*"Who are you?!"

"Woah?!" shun said as he doges the slash and kick and looked at him. "Ummm...I'm...." He started to say then looked around for Haruki. "Haruki. A little help here please?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:34 pm
an alarm beeps and soon there is an impact on the back of reks' head "higher officers request your pesence" victor said as he watched reks fall uncouncious along with five other men "take out any evidence, this meeting is on the top secret of the soldier's, number 4, take him to the launching zone, 3 and 2, with me. one, you start making the clone. five, try to make some decent club, we cant hurt him *that* much, you made it too heavy" all noded and started their tasks, victor headed to the undergroound area of the base  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:34 pm
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV

"Woah?!" shun said as he doges the slash and kick and looked at him. "Ummm...I'm...." He started to say then looked around for Haruki. "Haruki. A little help here please?"

"Right"She grabs the guy by the foot and throws him up then kicks him into the grount and he faints* "Done"  

lord chazxr XIV

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 pm
notingles
an alarm beeps and soon there is an impact on the back of reks' head "higher officers request your pesence" victor said as he watched reks fall uncouncious along with five other men "take out any evidence, this meeting is on the top secret of the soldier's, number 4, take him to the launching zone, 3 and 2, with me. one, you start making the clone. five, try to make some decent club, we cant hurt him *that* much, you made it too heavy" all noded and started their tasks, victor headed to the undergroound area of the base

*he opens his eyes for a second and it's blurry,he falls back into slumber*
(SOLDIER with caps lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 pm
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV

"Right"She grabs the guy by the foot and throws him up then kicks him into the grount and he faints* "Done"

Shun blinked as he looked at her. "I didn't mean incapacitate him." He stated then sighed as he scratched his head lightly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:39 pm
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV

Shun blinked as he looked at her. "I didn't mean incapacitate him." He stated then sighed as he scratched his head lightly.

*she smiles and glares thinking that was cute*"Lets leave"/she snaps them back and she runs away*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:40 pm
[thecnical error, once again] as soon as they were on the lauching area the hooded man, all with the high insignia of SOLDIER, only given to the most inner circle, victor was siting on the other side of the room, with the same isignia on his shirt "woke up already?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:40 pm
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV

*she smiles and glares thinking that was cute*"Lets leave"/she snaps them back and she runs away*

Shun nodded and when they were back he blinks and wonders why she was running away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:42 pm
notingles
[thecnical error, once again] as soon as they were on the lauching area the hooded man, all with the high insignia of SOLDIER, only given to the most inner circle, victor was siting on the other side of the room, with the same isignia on his shirt "woke up already?"

*He looks at the figure* "How did you know about the Secret part of SOLDIER?"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:45 pm
"i AM of that part... and our leader... got interst in you joining the most inner circle, you cannot be aware of location, time nor weather of that location, for that we put you under an uncouncious sate" victor said [brb]  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games