Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image
Misha stumbled a little when Dante's words stopped and picked back up. This isn't working. She still had alot of nervous energy, her thoughts to dark to push aside. she looked towards the shower, and smiled, her mind made up. She undresed and snuck in behind Dante, plucking the washcloth from him. "Let me help you with that," pressing against him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:41 pm
[[Kroe, I'm RPing as a new character that I sent in earlier. shes a vampire master.]]  

Dameon Black

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm
The skinless man cracks his neck. It echoes loudly in the enclosed space. His eyes focus on Nike again. "I was hoping your general ability to control yourself would be maintained today. Or tonight. Now, would you be so kind as to allow me a few drops of your blood, taken with this blade? I would not wish to have to take it from anyone, and I want my flesh back."

((And thanks for telling me, Dameon. There was no sarcasm in that; sorry if it comes off that way.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante glanced at Misha, a little surprised, but grinned anyways. "Alright, but that means I get to wash you up since you're a dirty girl." He said. He had hot water for his shower and a very sexy woman willing to wash him. What more could a man want?

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 pm
User Image
"My blood. Why would my blood be of use to you," she said eyeing the blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:47 pm
"I need it for reparation and summoning. The former will repair my flesh, the latter will prevent me from needing the former in the future."  

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:48 pm
"Hyael. You of all people should know what the Vampire masters told me. I wont let you touch Nike "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image
Nike's eyes glazed over as if someone had whispered something to her. She shook her head and stepped to Hyael. She held out her wrist. "You have my permission."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:51 pm
Hyael turns to Brago. "I held off last time. Control yourself, you insipid, small, inferior man, and let her speak for herself. You do not own her. I do not. Therefore, I ask. You should learn to." Hyael's tone is hateful and dismissive. He turns back to Nike, and immediately regains the polite tone. "Where were we, might I ask?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:58 pm
"Look whose talking you f***ing hypocrit. You didnt own those people you struck down... you didnt own the whisperer either."  

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Hyael nods to Nike. He walks to her and makes a small cut on the back of her wrist. He places his hand on the blood, which is absorbed through his skin. He nods to her, then turns to Brago. "I find you funny. Thank you for letting me have my laugh." He then vanishes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image
"You need to hurry before I change my mind."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image
"Dirty, huh." She rubbed against him, running the wash cloth over his chest. She saw the bandage and frowned. "You know if we keep this up, you are never going to heal. And i am never going to get what i really want from you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 pm
Brago put his hand on the wall and ran his aura throughthe symbol. A gateway to hell opened. ". Hope your kid is potty trained Nike. Atleast tell her to hold onto her hand so shes not overcome by the aura." he stepped through the portal waiting for the others.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:18 pm
User Image
Hana followed Brago through the portal. "where too now?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games