Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 pm
"Outside now?" Jordan asked, dragging Shige with her so they wouldn't dawdle anymore. Their "chaperon" could come if he really wanted to. "You ever gone skiing or snowboarding before?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 pm
"Yes, let's go. I just have to put on my snow gear first. I've snowboarded before, but it's been a few years. I haven't really been on the slopes since I became a dentist. Hopefully I'm not too rusty" Dr. Sullivan said. He then went to get all his gear on.

Spencer got some snowpants and then went back up to get the rest of his stuff on.

Once Christopher was all ready, he said "I'm ready".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 pm
"Okay, let's go!" Jordan was definitely excited. Hopefully the Doctor could help if she couldn't figure it out on her own. "I think it was this way," she said, starting off in the direction of the place with the equipment and the ski lift.

(( Bunny slope anyone? biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Same," Michishige said, agreeing with the doctor in the way that he hadn't snowboarded in a few years. "You think it's this way?" he asked Jordan. "But what if it's that way?" Michishige pointed in a random direction as he followed her.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:50 pm
"Then...we have an adventure, what else?" she replied. Jordan was the kind of stubborn person that would try to find some way to make their way better. Like that time with Taco boy and Nacho girl. Too bad about Taco boy...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery somewhat blocked Whit's mind. He was buzzing. Which he didn't normally. He didn't seem to be feeling well, despite his huge rise in general ecstasy. Avery stopped clutching his hands as if he were the bringer of death and held on like a normal person. "Maybe he's stressed from all the people?"

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit was doing his best to maintain, but frankly he was glad to be sitting down. He would have gone out on the slopes with the rest of the kids, but he'd never been a morning person, and the power zap was pulling him under his usual morning drowsiness to a whole new level of tired. Luckily Avery was stimulating his senses enough to keep him awake. He just hoped lunch would perk him up.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image Tomas was busy shoveling snow of a step to the cobble stoned driveway and courtyard that led to the main road down the mountain. He looked up and quirked his head at the wave a neighbor tossed him on his way by the entrance.
'Now that is odd,..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Greyer grinned, though it looked like more of a grimace as he pushed his way towards home. His cheerful wave to the adopted protegé of the Price empire was just the start. Greyer's skis pushed through the pre-made lanes in the snow as he headed up a slight incline.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:55 pm
Tele leaned back very slowly and nonchalantly and lifted his feet to rest one on Whit's outer shoulder and one on Avery's outer shoulder. Which kind of pushed them together. He was watching the movie, but you could almost see a hint of a smile on his face.

Karley put her feet up on the couch and leaned a little into Tele, sort of falling over as she was so focused on the movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:11 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery picked up Tele's foot by a toe, releasing Whit's hand to do so.

Whit took his -disappointingly free hand and did the same.

Together they lifted and dropped, looking over their shoulders to see if it twas effective. Avery smiled so it seemed to be good enough.Together they went back to watching the movie.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 pm
Tele wondered absently if there were any rabbits here. He'd have to rent one some time.

Little did he know Karley had something special planned for his birthday....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:39 pm
"Well then a adventurin' we will go" Dr. Sullivan said and began heading off. "Remember to behave yourselves kids. Anyone who misbehaves too much will get a root canal when we return to school" he added. He was just kidding though...or was he?

Spencer gulped. "Don't worry. We'll be good" he said. He didn't want a root canal. He didn't need one. He took good care of his teeth.

Christopher was pretty sure the doctor was just kidding around but went along with it as went along with the rest of the group out to the ski slopes.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:17 pm
Jordan ran out, walking on top of the snow with her flight powers as always. "Ahh...this way!" she said, pointing towards a random building. She went a ways before, looking to the side, she saw a guy with skis. "This way!" she said, changing direction at almost a 90 degree angle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm

User Image

Avery brought her cup over to the sink once she'd finished her hot chocolate. The movie was ending soon and she wondered what to do for the afternoon.

Whit nodded to Tomas as the man entered the room stomping the snow off his boots. He leant over as Tomas had leaned over himself to speak with him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Just a heads up" Tomas said quietly, "I saw you pal Greyer out there this morning." Tomas nodded as the expression on Whit's face fell. The man pat Whit on the shoulder and stood. He knew Whit wouldn't take the news well.

Still he'd never been unnerved by the boy before. The complete lack of emotion present on the boys face was akin to that of a psychopath. Though it quickly disappeared as Avery returned and sat down. The boy merely nodded once more and Tomas took his leave.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:30 pm
Jordan reached the building in her path and found the ski lift 'hidden' behind the building. "Aha! See? Found it, easy," she said, pulling the door open. There were a few other kids from the school there. Jordan wandered over to a rack, trying to decide between a snowboard and skis.

"Do you have any snacks?" Karley asked. IF THEY HAVE PURPLE CARROTS I AM STEALING THEM!

Tele did a sort of moan/chuckle at that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 pm
Dr. Sullivan went over and grabbed a snowboard. "If I keep falling on my face, I'll come back and switch to skis" he said. He then went out to the slopes.

Spencer went up and grabbed a pair of skis that sort of resembled the ones he had at one of the ski lodges his family owned. He made sure they were the right size, which they were, and grabbed his ski poles. He went out to put them on.

Christopher took more time selecting his skis. He wasn't sure which ones to take. "Hmm..." he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:41 pm
Jordan finally decided on a snowboard, and went out to the ski lift. Might as well conserve energy and take it, right?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games