Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy nodded as Vander rushed to stop the prattling. It was as expected. Evander didn't seem the type to particularly like small talk. And, Wendy, while she could do it, bored of it after the first three words. Of course she could make small talk, but she usually didn't bother. Being silent, politely smiling, and a small nod of interest went just as long as small talk-if not farther.

When Evander asked about her electives and asked about muggle studies she nodded with half a smile, that looked more darkly amused than actually happy about the thought, "And muggle music, actually. It isn't as if I'm as well versed in muggle 'culture' as some of our fellow students might be. The Avery family's Ravenclaw heir considered making me take Muggle Art and Muggle Mythology since I apparently had 'extra time to study' because I skipped all my flying classes. Not that being able to sit on a broom is that important of a skill or talent. There is apparation and floo powder which works just fine."

"But, yes," Wendy said, "Muggle Studies. And Muggle Music. I'll also be taking alchemy,music, and wandlore studies. I didn't feel the need to overly burnden my schedule though there are plenty of other interesting and useful electives-such as cursebreaking or wandless magic or wizard law-and decided to prioritize my choices on what is most important to me for my last three electives. Just being practical."

"Regardless, what are your big plans Mr. Lillantine, this year? Have you considered your electives? I'm sure there is an elective or two your family sees as non-negotionable."

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Alice and Jasper looked at each other before telling Jasper looked to Valentina and said. “Try not to worry about it. I’m sure if you don’t think about your disorder you won’t be nearly as stress.” He told her. “Trust me, I speak from experience.” He added. Alice for probably the first time since they got onto the train reached out and took Jasper’s hand. Giving it a light squeeze in reassurance, Alice knew that Jasper had always had a tough time talking and it was very much a real problem he had. Not many knew about it but she tried to get him to talk to people and overcome it. Luckily he seemed to be shining through all the problems he had, which made Alice happy.

By the time the two Lancasters were ready to go the train was coming to a stop. Looking out the window Alice nodded at Valentina’s comment. “Yep, it sure is. Let’s go!” she said before heading off the train followed by Jasper. They seemed to loss Valentina in the process and were forced to look for her. “Do you see her Jasper?” Alice asked wondering where she could be. Since Alice was about as short as a second year maybe a little taller she had to rely on her adoptive brother to find her friends. “Um… there she is… she’s talking with Lexine and Iñigo.” He replied. Alice jumped on the spot happy. “Come on Jazz.” She called to him racing off to her friends.

“Hey Lexine, it’s been like forever.” Alice said practically running over and tackling the girl in a huge. “Oh sorry, you’re a prefect I probably shouldn’t be doing that.” She said backing up before looking to Iñigo. “Hi Iñigo,” she greeted brightly. “Hey Iñigo, Lexine.” Jasper said with a smile as he walked over. “You’re lucky Jasper’s so tall or else we’d never would have found you.” Alice said looking to Valentina. Jasper smiled knowing that it was true, Alice being short just meant she needed his tallness.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Valentina & Lexine
OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange
Arkendrai
RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Station / Single / thinking: Here we go again / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

:Are you sure it was not my hair that you found me by." She giggled as she saw her owl Sunlight fly by and dropped a package to her. "Thanks Sunlight heard to the owlerly and get some rest from your flight from Pisa." She said watching the owl fly away. "Jasper here is your jacket that i owed you" Valentina handed him the package. "Oh, hello Inigo I didn't see you there." She was surprise to see him remembering her name as they don't talk that much. "We all should study together this year. maybe I might pass this year. Even though my OWLs won't matter my future bee set in stone." She said to everyone. "I guess they found us Lexine." She giggled to Lexine.

OOC: Free for interaction

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηic σ ℓ є

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

1st Year
House:.....
I am a.... Pure Blood

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Nicole stepped into the vicinity that was named, Hogsmeade, she had paused. She looked around her environment, scanning the various difference between here and home. Home felt warmer than this location but perhaps that was just nerves getting to her. She couldn't shoot down something so easily, could she? She was a first year here at the magic school Hogwarts and already she didn't have a very good impression of the surrounding. Yeah, this place was certainly very close to Hogwarts but the vibe she recieved from this place seemed so.....cold. Yeah, cold was probably the best way to put it as she snuggled up in her long black coat.

She glanced around her surroundings but it didn't really appear that there were any wizards or witches within the vicinity that she recognized. Yet, why would she recognize any? She wasn't much of a social person, not in the least! She kept more to herself than to put herself out there in the world and converse with people. She would rather read a book than speak with people. But....that only added to her situation of a enormously lack of friends or really anything she could converse with. The only thing she really could speak with was her pet....although she didn't really see it so much as a pet. Her companion is what she would call it or even a friend as it would listen to her more than anyone else....well except for her family.

She was vaguely listening but she honestly thought she heard a teacher yell out for 1st years. So, with nothing much to do she walked briskly towards the teachers and the students that would eventually be some of her classmates.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:57 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander made a sound of amusement at the idea of her taking Muggle Art and Muggle Mythology. Still, it wasn't as if she in reality probably had had much of a say in what electives she took to begin with. Either her cousin or her legal guardians most likely looked at what she expressed interest in, and told her whether or not she was allowed to sign up for it. "You skipped Flying?" he asked with interest. "I didn't take you for the sort." It wasn't that he thought she'd have liked it, but she was so neutral he hadn't thought she'd go out of her way to not attend. "I'm trying out for the quidditch team this year," he mentioned. He'd end up on reserve if he was lucky, but he wasn't about to admit it. He didn't see how Cursebreaking or Wandless or even Law would be all that useful to her, specifically- what, did she intend to be a cursebreaker or duelist? But if he said anything along those lines she'd still find a way to turn it back on him. This was the problem, he realized, when girls were smarter than you and there was nothing you could do about it. Sure, he didn't want to deal with an idiot, but to have some of his pride would be nice. "This year?" he repeated. "I'm taking Advanced Flying alongside my regular classes. That's it. Next year? Wizard Law and World Studies are 'non-negotiable' for me, most likely. I haven't exactly been sat down for a talk about it with my father. I'm sure there'll be letters regarding it in the spring, though." His father tended to take a very active interest in his education, which might have been more touching except that his grades... while not awful could stand to be better, and he'd been told as much.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll bethe people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image

Benjamin had been so kind to hold every door open for Ari again as they made their way off the train. Ari couldn't help the giggling and the blushing that kept occurring every time he did so. It was so gentlemen like and something she had never really experienced before. When he feet hit the platform her embarrassment was replaced by excitement. She inhaled deeply just to enjoy the fresh air. She was thrilled to be back. This was her favorite place to be, it was hard being away from her father but it was worth living here and enjoying the life of a witch.

She glanced around the platform looking for familiar faces. Not too far off were a few of her quidditch teammates and from the badge pinned to Ronna's chest it looked like she was made Head Girl. She took a mental note to congratulate her later. She turned back towards the train looking for Benjamin hoping he hadn't gotten swept away by the crowd.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo laughed at her comment and looked down at her, finding the girl winking at him, to which he gave a particular boyish smile in response. As a man, nothing got to his mind quicker than his girlfriend winking at him. Of course he responded to it. "Well...I have been known for my stupidity haven't I? I don't know if I want to make any promises...yet," he said facetiously, winking back at her before he diverted his view back to the crowd, him being the only one in the three that even had a fighting chance of looking over the crowd. He did however hear Lexine tell him that she went to Paris, to which he gave another smile. "Paris is a wonderful place isn't it? I've never been extremely into art, but the Louvre is a great time. The Eiffel tower too...almost forgot. What did you do in Paris?" He said the last 'Paris' in a rather good French accent.

He did look down at her for a moment when she asked what he did. He then sighed, "I worked...worked...worked...and worked," he said to her, referring to his job with a family friend in landscaping. "On the bright side, I have quite a bit of money for when we go to Hogsmeade. Oh yes, vacationed in Alicante for a few weeks. But I'll be serious, my day with you was definitely my summer's highlight." He gave her the widest of smiles before looking out into the crowd, only to find some of his closest friend walking towards them already. He waved at them as they got closer, a small smile replacing the extremely wide variety that he had just gave Lexine.

They all said there 'Hi's to each other before, Iñigo reciprocating the notion by saying it to them himself. He did figure out that somehow Valentina didn't see him, but he said hi again nonetheless. He did almost find himself letting go of Lexine's hand because of a sudden force coming from her end. Turns out Alice had almost tackled the girl, hugging the girl. He looked over at Jasper during this time and asked him. "How was your summer buddy?" he asked the boy, reaching his arm out and giving him a friendly tap to the shoulder.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Dakota sure believed the carriages were the best bet. After all they had to get up to the castle right? Though, when Maisie spoke up he had to agree with her. “Maybe the girls are right. It might be easier for us if we hold off for a few minutes.” He said thinking about it himself. Of course just as he said that one of the professors called the first years to follow. Smiling he looked to his classmates. “Looks like the station will be clearing out of first years.” Dakota said brightly. “It’s like she planned to show up right when we mentioned waiting.” He commented before looking to the group. “Shall we?”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Pru, Dmitri, Maisie

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley
Arkendrai

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had walked out of the train a little bit after Ari, mainly because he had forgot something on the compartment seat that he needed. After he had gotten it, he noticed that Ari had walked off, but he soon found her standing outside the train, not too far away from it and looking back at Benjamin as he stepped off. He looked at her for a brief couple moments before apologizing. "Sorry, I had to get something I forgot my lucky ring in the compartment. Had to go back and get it," he admitted to her, showing her the men's ring on his hand that was given to him by his father. "It is an old family heirloom from my Finnish side. My father would've killed me had I lost it." The ring was a rather simple black ring, but it concealed a few black diamonds within the darkness; so it was rather valuable.

Finally stopping and taking a look around the station. Ari had a few friends around there, but so did he. She however had a considerably higher amount of them. He didn't want to hinder her from hanging out with them though. "Hey, if you want to go hang out with some of your other friends...it's okay. I mean, you had to deal with me for eight hours, give or take one. I imagine you are annoyed by me by now," he said jokingly, chuckling before looking at the crowd. "Hogsmeade is always a cool place."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy raised a brow at Evander and said, "I didn't see much of a use for it-not for me. I didn't bother to even show up for the first class. It is quite possible they didn't even realize I was even on the roster or never showed up-at least the school officials or professor-or at least they didn't until they started handing out flying certificates." She waved a hand, "Of course I didn't get one, but it wasn't a particular loss for me."

She laid her hand back in her lap primly and listened as Vander mentioned trying out for the quidditch team, "Ah, then maybe games will be more amusing than to show up and watch. Anyways, what position are you interested in?" She ended, politely enough, though her tone made it hard to tell if she was actually interested in the matter or just was saying what was expected.

As he went on about electives, Wendy nodded and said, "Advanced Flying should help you for quidditch. Though a professional career is a bit flashy and not exactly the most useful... but Wizard Law and World Studies are useful. Best of luck in both. And of course, if you do need someone to look over your classwork this year I could offer a hand. Judging by what I saw of your transfiguration homework last year you need a bit of help." She ended and gave a polite smile as she sat perfectly straight and completely composed.

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

As Selina suggested the two of them go check out the thestrals pulling the carriages, she heard someone calling out for the First Years. "I am many things," she commented, "but I've never been referred to as a 'duck'." She glanced over to Grace, and said, "I guess the thestrals will have to wait for another time. We should probably heed whomever that is; it would be a bad form for us to get lost on the way to the castle."

(Exiting to the Black Lake)

murruelcreuset

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Oh, I'm so glad to see you again. Summer was great," Dani replied with breathless enthusiasm. "Grandpa Quinn took me to a Harpies match again, and I got a good bit of practice in.Maybe this year I'll finally make the first team. We also checked out some of the sights in Dublin; I wish I could show you pictures, but my Smartphone doesn't work here, darn it. By the way, I love how you made your hair change colour like that; that is just too cool, I wish I could do that."

Arkendrai

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Mira looked over at Benjamin as he told Timothy that it wasn’t intended as blackmail. She didn’t believe that her mute Ravenclaw friend would be embarrassed of her and she certainly wasn’t of him. Being as opinionated as she was Mira wasn’t going to sit quiet about that. “No way, Timothy’s my friend too you know. I could never be embarrassed of him.” She said looking away for a moment as she realized what she said. Since when did she tell Benjamin how she felt about Timothy?

“Do I even want to know what classes you’re taking? Since Timothy and I are taking two classes I can rule those out but that leaves quite a few.” Mira replied before rolling her eyes. “I’m not helping you bother our housemates. Well not unless I feel they really deserve it.” She told him. “As for Wendy she doesn’t bother with you anyway.”

As they made their way to the carriages, Mira rolled her eyes once again at Benjamin before whacking him in the arm. “The feeling is mutual and you aren’t awesome.” She told him before looking to Timothy. Her friend promptly told her he wouldn’t mind if she went to find Wendy which Mira shook her head at. “I know, but I’d rather stay and be with you.” She signed back. “I’ll see her inside later.” She added with a smile.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:11 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was still fuming. Seething, even. If steam could have come out her ears it would. She was livid, enraged, furious, incensed, beside herself with anger. Infuriated, nettled, full of ire and outrage, riled, whatever you wanted to call it. He had taken her hair clip. Morven had a very simple rule when it came to her belongings: keep your hands off and I'll let you keep your hands. Guess who wasn't keeping their hands for much longer? That's right, Seymour bloody Ryans. He was insane. There was no other explanation. She? She was unstable, a little paranoid, slightly off her rocker. He had to be some kind of madman to pull her hair clip out of her hair and have the gall to waltz off with it like it was his to begin with. If she didn't have it back on her head by the end of the night, the welcoming feast was going to turn into a murdering feast and victim number one was going to be guess who. She waited out the crowd before she exited the train, hair down, uniform on, look of barely repressed rage in place. She'd had plenty of time to stew on the train and now she was even more angry than she had been to begin with. What gave him the right! She'd never taken anything of his! If he thought she was going to begrudgingly thank him for being a little prat he had more than another thing coming. But how to get it back? A sneak attack? The old bait and switch? Pretend to apologize and kick him in the groin? Just kick him in the groin? Distract him and steal it back? Hunt him down and demand it back? Duel him over it? The possibilities were endless and each sounded better than the last.

OOC:
Username

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Grace smiled as she watched the cat bow. Smart cat she had to admit. “I have to agree.” At the mention of going to see the creatures that pulled the carriages, Grace was interested. She knew what pulled them, but she had never actually seen them. Granted her sister had always said she would probably never seem them. Before she could say anything on the subject they were called to follow to the castle. “Me neither.” Grace said not getting the chance to mention that she couldn’t actually see the thestrals. “Guess so, I’m sure we’ll get the chance.” She said walking after Professor Somerset.

(Exit to Black Lake)

With: Selina

Wearing: Plain Black Robes

Graydon Ironshield

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games