Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Homocidal Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:14 pm
hey i'm jojo, aprox. 17 ish and i'm female, i like anime, and drawing...i have tri-colored eyes (seriously) and burgandy hair. abour 5'4" and i randomly got a pm about joining, so i thought, why not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:32 pm
Hello, I'm Moo.

"Hello, Moo."

And I...have a gaia problem.

Noseriously, I'm Dark, Moo, Jessie, Jesusaur, whatever is your preference. I've been on gaia four years in September [which I suppose isn't really that close to January, but hey, just recognizing the New Year.] I was the victim of a random invite.

I'm too old to be this young and too young to think this old.

I write. I draw. I paint. I spew myself all over any form of private expression. I adore music, and I am often called a "******** hippie", this I gladly do not deny.

To give you an idea, I attend a gifted school.
To give you an idea, I'm an unenthused slacker during the week and an inspired stoner on the weekends.
To give you an idea, I draw too many paralells between the lives of my comrades and I and indie type movies.
To give you an idea, you should do the thinking, the pen and the sword are yours if you choose to wield them.

I don't like people that are over-emotional/blind to a higher thinking, but I'm pretty willing to accept. I'm never serious but always searching for something beyond. I'm not a walking paradox, but I like to sometimes think humanity is.

Anywho, beyond my blibber-blabber, hope I have a good time in the guild, love and peace all.

twofish twilight

Whitecirru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:23 am
yo, im whitecirru
im into table-top gaming and video gaming,
im 18, been on gaia for a few months
male
uhh, i have a yellow car?! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:07 am
Um hi im Neo_Kira um im here cuz of my GF and well i got hooked
im recently 20 um i like anime, RPG, MTG, Warcraft, StarCraft, reading, driving fast (Thats why my car is all messed up XD), and hagning out biggrin  

Neo_Kira

berserkshika

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:17 am
um not sure who or why I was invited but hay I'm here  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:26 pm
My name is Travis I am 15 and I like music,art,anime,dance,swimming,DDR,Sports, and travelliing sweatdrop  

omgwtf07

ninja_pwnage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:05 pm
I'm 16, I like games, DDR, anime...random internet browsing...and such XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:15 pm
Things i like to do: umm stuff =D
looks: umm black hair pale blue eyes tall skinnyish ummyea

i just got invited by sumone random and i dunno who o.o so whateva im here so......yay!  

hiro-akimaru

DarkAngel Athena

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:08 pm
heart 'ello. The name is Ember, I hate my real name so I won't tell you it. I am 22 years old and I love The Black Hedgehog with all my heart and soul. I have been on Gaia since November 22, 2006, but I was hacked on my other account and so I made this one and transferred everything to it. I was randomly invited and figured, sure...tis something to do, why not. *smiles* I roleplay, write stories, and draw and I love to roleplay some of my story ideas. *waves* Buh bai for now. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:12 pm
Hi. You may call me Liah, Elayne, XP-tan, or Hannah. I'm a rabid fangirl and I bite. I'm a random person, spewing forth facts, quotes, and fangirl ramblings. Like the fact that Hoeinhiem Elric is based upon a real person who claimed to create a artifical human called a homunculus. “Humankind can not gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still chose to believe in it's principal that all thins do come at a price, that there's an end and a way, that the pain we go through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something in the end, even if it's not what they're expecting. I don't think of Equivalent Exchange as a law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise between my brother and me, a promise that someday we'll see each other again.”- Alphonse Elric.  

Elayne Sedai

Dapper Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Musical_Goddess457

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:15 pm
My name is Harmony. I'm a 17 year old female. I heard about this guild from my sis a_broken_melody and it sounded interesting. hmm let's see. I like anime, manga, reading, writing, and singing. If you want to know more go ahead and ask, I don't bite like sis does. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:18 pm
Musical_Goddess457
My name is Harmony. I'm a 17 year old female. I heard about this guild from my sis a_broken_melody and it sounded interesting. hmm let's see. I like anime, manga, reading, writing, and singing. If you want to know more go ahead and ask, I don't bite like sis does. wink

Hey! I don't bite! I nibble 3nodding  

Jigoku_Shoujo1348

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:43 pm
Hello people. Welcome to the guild. Have fun in our randomness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:48 pm
I'm not really new to this guild...
Well, I'll just introduce myself. I've been on Gaia for, I guess, a year. Check my profile if you want more info!  

zenyk

inurox22

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:43 pm
ello im inu the. . .ex- pirate. . .(my account was robbed stupid and naivee lil sis) anyway i love to rp and do random stuff^^ can't wait to see what this place has in store for me. . .  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games