Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:38 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
No, I'm just too lazy to go change. sweatdrop Plus, I like the shirt as a whole, but that was bothering me.
I'm too lazy to continue on secret avi art I'm making for a certain girl here on Why Not.... I'm watching Eurovision

Oh, poor girl, I bet your a good artist. At least it was secret so she won't be mad at you for not finishing it.
What's Eurovision?
lol Romania is playbacking but because it has to be live there's this woman in blue on the total right side of the stage singing rofl

I often procrastinate sweatdrop I want to use my tablet more so I dunno how it is going to end but I already have the outlines of the background done and the rough lines of how she'll be sitting.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:50 pm
Sounds hilarius!

Sounds like your a better artist with avi's then I am. I tend to do it all at one time so I don't just loose it, and that normally makes it look bad.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:54 pm
Emh... This would be the only avi art I ever finished.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:03 pm
That is sooo cute! Awww. Who was it, do you remember?

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:07 pm
Teratoma and I was experimenting with using flat calligraphic brushes, needed something to draw and she became it.

What I'm doing now is much more detailed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:10 pm
The only thing I can use on the computer to draw with is the Paint program. I really want something else, but I don't know where to get anything.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:12 pm
DvnT
The only thing I can use on the computer to draw with is the Paint program. I really want something else, but I don't know where to get anything.
GIMP is a free program alike Photoshop (but harder) and in some eyes even better than Photoshop. I myself downloaded the whole Adobe Master Collection CS4 from the Piratebay pirate  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:15 pm
I'll probably look into one time when I have some extra cash, though I've never used either. Which would you say is better for a beginner?

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:20 pm
DvnT
I'll probably look into one time when I have some extra cash, though I've never used either. Which would you say is better for a beginner?
Let me clear things out GIMP is free to download online, Photoshop you can (illegally) download from ThePiratebay.org for a beginner Photoshop is easier but with either one it is best to just look for alot of tutorials and just do them. If you don't like illegally downloading I advise GIMP.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Let me clear things out GIMP is free to download online, Photoshop you can (illegally) download from ThePiratebay.org for a beginner Photoshop is easier but with either one it is best to just look for alot of tutorials and just do them. If you don't like illegally downloading I advise GIMP.

Oh! I'm going to go find GIMP then. I want it....

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:33 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Oh! I'm going to go find GIMP then. I want it....
Have fun I'd say. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:32 pm
Lia I hope you don't mind staying emo for a bit longer if you read this.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:37 pm
*suddenly appears with all four Lucky Cats*
Hello! Long time, no see. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello indeed, how are you?

Kagayaku Shirou

Toriyama Rika

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:28 pm
-drinking Milo-

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games