Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige took a different approach when it came to choosing is mode of transportation. He covered his eyes with a gloved hands and start muttering, "Eeny-meeny-miny-moe, catch a tiger by the toe." Eventually, he chose a snowboard and went to the ski lift, following Jordan.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:24 pm
Jordan hopped up on one of the seats, and shifted her board to her side so she could hold a hand out to Shige. "Hurry up!" she laughed as the lift moved forward.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige ran after the ski lift, extending his hand to catch a hold of Jordan's. "Tell it... Tell it to stop!" he said panting, soon grabbing her hand and pulling himself up. "Stupid ski lifts and their automatic rising... stuff..." he huffed and puffed as he regained his breath.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:08 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery nodded hello to Tomas as had tossed her a wave as he walked away behind the couch. His weird preparatory air was nothing compared to the chill Whit was giving off. Though his normal warmth covered it, the bone chilling edge cause goosebumps to creep up her arm closest to him.
He was starting to freak her out as she realized he was staring at the TV without watching. She touched his arm and was relieved when he turned to look at her in surprise and smiled.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit looked at Avery and tucked an arm around her back and up to pat her head. "S'a matter Aves?

...Cold?"
He asked having looked down and seen the goosebumps. He switched his hand down from her hair to her side and gave her a rub before turning back to look at the TV.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:28 pm
"I think all that food's getting to you," Jordan said, poking Michishige in the stomach, She frowned and poked him again. His squishiness level was decidedly disappointing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige swatted lightly at Jordan's finger and covered is unprotected tummy. "Hay nao patner," he said, squinting at her. "That's mai tickle zone."

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:11 pm
((peekaboo :3 im finally off grounding ^^ although i think ive missed alot haven't i o.o....))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:35 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
((peekaboo :3 im finally off grounding ^^ although i think ive missed alot haven't i o.o....))

((Edit: smile nvm im caught up lol, ima have treya sneak off nao just pretend she was sitting in one of the lazy boy's durring the movie seeing as the couch was full xD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm
Spencer hopped up onto the chairlift and would up sitting next to Dr. Sullivan going up. "You. you're not serious about the whole root canal thing, are you?" he asked.

Dr. Sullivan looked over to Spencer. "Oh, that all depends" he said and gave a wink. That's all the information he would give on that matter.

Christopher came up on a seat by himself a couple ones behind Spencer and the school dentist. He had been hesitant to get on one at first.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 pm
(lol poor Tryea, hopefully she likes Gremlins)
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery felt better after Whit seemed to return to normal. His touch wasn't like ice anymore, and he was actually watching the movie again. She leaned against him to keep watching the movie and get rid of the goosebumps at the same time.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit just tucked his arm closer and went back to watching the movie. There was no need to ruin his holiday over Greyer. And if he tried, Whit would simply put a stop to it. And him.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:41 pm
(( How does he know about Greyer? ))

"Tickle zone, eh? I'll have to keep that in mind," she teased as they neared the top. "Okay, so when do we get off this thing?"

(( Yeah, i don't know how this skiing/snowboarding thing goes down. Anyone care to enlighten?

Okay, so we're in the snow for a little, then timeskipping to dinner, peeps biggrin We need to get Christmas over and done with for... Valentine's day! DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm
(Tomas told him, ALSO ski lifts are fun. You basically ski in front of them and they scoop you up as you go by. Then you get to the top of the hill and they go low enough to the ground that your ski's touch and a little lower so you take your own weight gradually. Some REALLY scardey cat people get too nervous, and don't manage to get off, they just end up riding it back down, as the seats go around on a belt basically.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

User Image

Avery leant her head back on the couch, until she found it was too far down to be comfortable. She was reaching over her head searching for a pillow when she saw Treya hop up and wander off. The girl could be so quiet sometimes.

She was about to give up on the pillow when Whit took his arm from around her side and put it directly over her shoulders. He was looking at her with a 'TRrrUuuuust me" kind of knowing look. She leant back and found that a boy;s elbow nook was perfect for head rests.

Whit sighed in satisfaction, his plans were coming to fruition.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige cut his eyes at Jordan, thinking to himself, Sneaky little girl... He looked out the windows when Jordan asked her question. "Oh, when we get near the top, you just kinda slide out of the ski lift onto the snow. Cause the ski lift gets really close the snow so you can just slip right out. It's not as hard as it sounds... and I'm not exactly explaining it right... I've only snowboarded a few times before... a long time ago..." he added the last part quietly. "Oh! Here we are!" he said, getting ready to get out. "Come on, slow poke. Last one down is a rotten egg~!" he sang, his snowboard touching the snow as he got off the lift.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 pm
(( Okay, thankies ))

Jordan pushed off without hesitation. "I'd like to see you win!' she yelled after him, since he had a head start. She used her flight powers to push past the learning curve, and slowly eased into it, leaning left and right. She let out a cry of joy, and sped up, with a little I'ras help, and turned sharply to spray snow onto Michishige. She laughed and swerved away.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:15 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Cheater pants!" he called out to Jordan, shaking off the snow. He sped up, trying to catch up, but her I'ras gave her an advantage, one that Michishige viewed completely bogus

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games