Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:05 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki&&Dokijima )
User Image
                        Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
                        I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
                        I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

D'ohh, well, she sorta kinda had a feeling that the whelp would survive that. Her fingers lowered from her gaze from the momentary flash of the explosion revealing her placid expression to view the girl all fine and dandy. Gahd, what a terrifying kid.. Her lips quivered a bit, close to bursting out into laughter for sensing such ice in her tone.

"Wow." And she started to clap. The resonance between each clap indicated the symphony of incremented acknowledgement. She nodded as though a trial was accomplished. Her eyes were deadpanned and incomprehensible while confirming some observations. Like the dome she saw. It wasn't your usual run of the mill dual combo. That type of thing she's heard of in knit corners or books. Maybe even lore. Not once has she gone up against a Hyuuga--if that's what this girl was. Unfortunately, Doki hadn't read too much in about the actual 'eyes' about the ocular geniuses. She took a deep breath. The claps stopping after a brief session of mockery. "I'll be honest with you: I wouldn't want to get caught in that defense--if that's what you call it." Sarcastically, with both hands now spread apart like they were libra scales. And here she was starting to feel some form of guilt but it was never needed in the first place for a battle.

At any rate, the explosion had caused some good chunks of one area of the ground to cave and scatter about. "But I gotta wonder if you can win against me just using those." Her eyes didn't miss the arrival of some random individual with silver hair. A spectator? The ethics of fighting this battle had changed now. At least for Doki. Rather than full on spite, she wanted to just wing it. Learn something fairly resourceful. And it was not every day where she fought one of the famous ocular bloodlines, should the rumor be deemed true. Plus, she hated brats who couldn't wipe their own noses.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 415/435 ❂ SP: 385/435
Theme Song

Misujage

Kazuraii

Aquos Dragoa

Techniques/Jutsu used:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
Mariko Fuyu Sayomi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/Medical | Chakra 300/300 | Stamina: 175/175~

Mariko turned her attention to the two females quickly getting into what appeared to be a rather serious fight. Thinking to herself that she might try to help one of them if they needed medical attention but learned fast this battle was going to get out of hand, and fast. Hugging the wall she made her way to the backdoor and slipped out trying not to draw attention to herself. "Wow they were really going at it." Looking at Moshi on her shoulder as she walked away from the dojo some noticing a white haired man passing her by.

Just at the moment the smell of something shrimp related struck her nose and had a hold of her. 'Someone has seafood!' Her knees felt slightly weak as her stomach began to growl at her. Setting Moshi on the ground she gazed around the area spotting three people with what looked like some type of food. Licking her lips some as she bent down whispering to Moshi "Whatever they have, were going to get some." She quickly ran to the side of the area hiding some in the bushes. Not realizing her bending over inside the bush caused her white tail stuck out over the top of the leaves. Sending Moshi to them to try to sneak some food for them.

User Image

Moshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Kitty | Chakra 150/150 | Stamina: 87/87~

Moshi started to sneak over to the group with the food, nudging closer along the ground to hopefully not alarm them to her presence. Stopping right near them and waiting for a moment to see if they would notice her.  

Uzu_KuroTenshi

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 pm
Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

God, she couldn't even be happy in her victory. Everytime she did something good this b***h found another way to mock her. Starting with this long drawn out and irritated clap. Accompanied by the condescending wow, that held so much sarcasm it could shatter the first level of hell with its weight. She hadn't seen much from this person, having missed the activities earlier with her amazing evade. "You see how you can't get close? I'd say it's a pretty amazing defense!" her tone growing more infuriated with every word she spoke. Teeth nearly clamping about her tongue. Feeling her fangs press down hard, as if they were looking to pop out.

"How arrogant, you don't realize you've already lost." Pfft, speaking of arrogance. Arielle oozed it, but that was one of those things she was simply oblivious to.

User Image

Chakra:: 0240/0270 ]|[ Stamina:: 0250/0250 ]|[

Techniques In Use:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

"Yeah, pretty amazing." Doki repeated with the smallest of smiles. "Like how certain animals have developed methods of protections from their predators, I'd imagine there to be a reason for it to be pretty damn amazing." The last part she extended on emphasis before walking closer and closer to the brat. A pretty solid defense. She just barely buffered that last explosion on the spot. Something like that would have taken really accurate chakra control. She'd wonder how much farther she would go. Considering how she had lost the opportunity to launch a retaliation on her. Because from now on at this point in time, Doki wasn't going to allow for any more gaps. Because the kid had a big mouth. And honestly, Doki just wasn't very mature when it came to that. With the smoke already cleared and with their distance now closed, Doki could see the very veins protruding almost haphazardly on the sides. If any nasty look could win a contest--this would be it. All pale and lilac-like. Eugh...please don't blink if they're gonna pop..

"Look, just forget this whole thing. You'll never win if that's all ya got." As if she was disappointed, Doki started to looked away. Meanwhile her lips were in the process of already turning into a casual 3 and her eyes beginning to resemble Cheshire lines. Egging her on just a bit more-- How far can either of them go?

Theme Song

Misujage

Kazuraii

Aquos Dragoa

Techniques/Jutsu used:

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:05 pm
Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

At the first round of words, Arielle dashed. Didn't bother with anymore snide remarks. Insult after insult, it was like she couldn't keep up with them. The only way to shut a person like this up, was forcefully. Her right hand came back swiftly, gathering chakra to a point in the palm before it swung out over the entire hand. Gentle Fist, yes, but not the natural one. Regardless, Arielle would thrust her hand outwards and towards the center of Doki's chest. At an angle upwards of course, for she was such a tiny girl. Nevertheless, her precision was nearly flawless. Aiming for the portion directly over Doki's heart. being able to see the chakra threads that intertwined such a major organ. This worthless b***h could die of a heart attack, it would still be much better than she deserved.

User Image

Chakra:: 0240/0270 ]|[ Stamina:: 0250/0250 ]|[

Techniques In Use:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

Well, the murderous intent in her eyes were outright obvious. But the brat must have thought that the jounin wasn't ready when she had prepared to this point. Muscles coiling behind her skin, she instantly leaped back onto her hands over the ground while her left leg folded over her outstretched fore arm, locking rendering it and her in place. But while Doki's body was still moving to hook the girl down, so would opponent. The weight of that pull even lowering the girl further down to stumble on her side if she let her. Meanwhile in conjunction to this combo, the foot of her right leg would shoot off in attempt to the side or favoring the back of her head (given the shift in rotational change) in hopes of damaging it.

After all, most of the human's vision was in the back of the head. Give it enough trauma and it should do the trick. All of this while her hands were pushing against the ground, with one of her shoulders resting against it to hold the pivot of her weight. Getting hit by just one from a Hyuuga would probably be troublesome. To think that such a tiny hand can account for such concern. But Doki had her qualms for settling for such a risk. Ho boy. What a gamble.

Theme Song

Misujage

Techniques/Jutsu used:

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:17 pm
Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

What would she do in this situation, quite obviously the same thing she had done just a few moments prior. The tenketsu surrounding that arm would explode, shirking off the leg that attempted to wrap around it and hopefully interrupting what balance Doki had upon her hands. Almost to the point that the woman would continue in the motion she had made, resulting in a full backwards flip. However, Arielle had not ceased her forward run. Using the same outstretched palm. A shell of air, aimed for Doki's exposed back would fire downwards at an angle. Aiming to cause Doki to skid along the ground on her big and ugly chin. Using basic hand to hand techniques against a Hyuuga was only going to result in the same result. You couldn't defeat the Gentle Fist style with simplicity. No, these hands were far too complex.

User Image

Chakra:: 0230/0270 ]|[ Stamina:: 0250/0250 ]|[

Techniques In Use:
[Rank C] Jūkenpō Ichigekishin [ Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body ]
[Rank C] Hakke Kūshō [ Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Palm ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Her leg had been blown off the lock with a considerable pulse blast. Enough to have the rest of her spine straighten out enough from then added blast of air. It gave her straight shivers. The opportunity with her back being there could have been easy prey to dismantle. But the girl didn't do that. And again, Doki was learning. So what was she left to do? Being blasted off, she protected her face while sliding back. Leaving a slight trail of dust after her. "Gah! This hurts like a b***h!" Distance was created again. She just now got up, dusting the dirt off her scratched up forearms.

What could she do? She didn't want to use any more explosions. Being broke as she was with arsenal, Doki had to switch up her strategy. How does one counter a good defense? Structurally, even with her current level of taijutsu, Doki wouldn't risk it without wearing herself out. Physically, from what she had observed in the dome, Doki wasn't out of options. "...!" Her eyes widened. An idea! She ran toward the girl again, this time a bit near where the last explosion had gone off with the crooked floors and slabs of tiles.

Theme Song

Misujage

Aquos Dragoa

Techniques/Jutsu used:

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:08 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 370/370 | Stamina: 330/330~

Renji

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Panther | Chakra 370/370 | Stamina: 330/330~

After training as much as she did she turned to Kazurai taking the container from him. The smell of dango wafting from the small openings in the container. Smiling she opened it and to her surprise there was six, yes she counted it right, six beautifully cooked dango sitting ever so neatly in the box. Her stomach started to growl as she looked at these tasty treats. "Thanks, I guess I must of been hungry. I never really notice it while I am training." She then takes one of the dango out and slowly begins eating the dango off the stick. Sitting down next to Haituro and Kazurai she noticed that Haituro was also training just as much as she had.

"Haituro, I take it you learned a bit more of them jutsu's huh?" She then turned her head looking at him. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Renji he was focused on something and wasn't taking his eyes off it. 'Whats up boy?' She said to him through her thoughts. 'Something in them bushes I can smell them from here.' And before she could fully turn to see what was going on herself Renji had taken off tackling whatever was in that area. She heard a slight meow of pain that wasn't Renji. ' Caught the culprit. It's a kitten.' A kitten she thought to herself and waited to see Renji coming out carrying the kitten like a mother cat would carry its young.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:11 am
User Image

||| Chakra: ||| Stamina: |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician
Sakakugan

Ah... apologizing didn't work. Before she knew it, Keila was literally thrown up in the air with the girls sudden spin. A Hyuuga!? What was with her luck and those people? Karma must hate her. Her chunin exams had been up against on of them and, let's just say things did not turn out as well as she would have expected. Her problem, was she held back too much. Scared of revealing too much of her abilities to the world she hadn't done what she probably was capable of. Though, the time it took her to fall to the ground did not allow her this much time to think. Completely caught off her guard and never being the most agile of people when it came to hand to hand battle, Keila's landing was rough. Somehow in her fall she ended up hitting the back of her head. She didn't exactly pass out, more so just black out for a moment from the whole event. Keila recovered a second or two afterwards, she just laid there a bit debating if moving was a good option.

Needless to say, that whack she received flipped a switch. Slowly as the two females brawled Keila stood on her feet. A bit wiggly at first but stability soon came. Now Keila was a calm girl, rarely yelled or got angered. Rushing into things was not her style, however that did not mean she was just going to back off and let Miss Big Loud Think I'm A Big Shot get away with things (even if she was a big shot). Calm yet cold eyes gazed at the sparring before her. Pulling her hood further down onto her face, Keila closed them again as her mind processed her moves.

No one would see her eyes opening underneath her hoods shadow. The only thing anyone would glimpse before a flash of red covered the area were two red circles. This little bloodline ability of hers would knock out any doujutsu, in this case the girls Hyuuga eyes. Sure wouldn't keep her from using her attacks but it would prevent other things and maybe difficult her moves a bit.

Opening her mouth a few notes emited from her lips, echoing into the air effecting anyone who heard them. Her main aim, Doki and Big Shot of course. Creating an illusion using the vibrations of her voice as the source rather then hand signs. What Doki and Big Shot would find themselves in, was Keila turning into a wave of rats rushing into their direction desiring to consume their flesh. Eating them alive.

Her distance was safe for now. The spin from earlier had knocked her back far enough to be out of range of another, but there was no way of knowing for how long so Keila had to be watchful.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

I'll put up my chakra and stamina in next post need to get off soon for a bit

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ] B
Pesuto [ Plague of Rats ] D

Redera Issun

Misujuge
Also her hair isn't white. its more so a very light blonde. that image doesnt show it very well
i guess light blonde can look white

Aquos Dragoa

Uzu_KuroTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:34 am
User Image
Mariko Fuyu Sayomi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/Medical | Chakra 300/300 | Stamina: 175/175~

Watching and seeing Moshi get trampled and then captured inside the mouth of the large cat. Springing from the bush she ran close to them halting herself with a look of worry on her face. "Please put Moshi down!" She knew it didn't sound all that convincing but there wasn't much else to say considering Moshi was captive. "I was just sending Moshi over to say hello.. I'm uhh not very good with conversation and umm.. I thought that a cute kitten would.." Listening to how stupid she sounded she quickly shut up. Slightly bowing towards them showing that she was at their mercy. Her cat ears twitching some and her tail fluttering around quickly behind her. She was very nervous.

User Image

Moshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Kitty | Chakra 150/150 | Stamina: 87/87~

Moshi hung from the large cats mouth with a sad look on her face small tear drops in her eyes as she lets out a meek mew.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:05 pm
Aquos Dragoa

Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

Victorious as ever, cockiness growing with every passing second. Like, this molded a** woman couldn't dare keep up with someone young and talented. There was just no way, too old to be a Genin anyhow. If you were still trudging out of the academy by her age, you should just kill yourself. Do Kumo a huge favor why don't ya. "THE ********>" She snapped, seeing a hum of red light breezing into her near limitless vision. The sight would retreat, the chakra in them would deter back into her system. The perfect sight to match her perfect defense had completely faded in an instant. Her only question was the source, shifting her head to where the light had emanated from. The veins about her forehead tensed again, but not from the Byakugan. But in pure frustration. What could be done? Ignore Doki for now, and charge directly at the person who had interrupted her fight. Stepping wide at the sight of the rats, Arielle would spin again as they drew near. Creating another dome of chakra, of equal size to the last. Aiming to blow back the troublesome rodents, and Doki if she really wanted to keep getting closer. But this Keila was going to go down. Arielle's spin continuing as further defense.

User Image

Chakra:: 0225/0270 ]|[ Stamina:: 0250/0250 ]|[

Techniques In Use:
[Rank B] Hakkeshō Kaiten [ Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin ]

Misujage

Saint

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 375 ::Stamina 145

Haituro caught the shrimp in his hands startled by having the food thrown at him but quickly recovering in time to avoid the food hitting the ground. He opened the lid looking inside and felt his stomach roar. Realizing he hadn't eaten in a long time even after all the chakra he used fighting Kazurai he quickly scarffed down a few shrimp, with a mouthful of shrimp he heard Igarashi start talking to him. "Werlf a frew." he spoke with his mouth full of shrimp and laughed a bit at how ridiculous he sounded.

As he finished his sentence Haituro noticed renji pounce into a bush and come back with a kitten in its mouth. Blinking at the bush he watched another neko walk out of the bush and address Igarashi. Haituro sighed then swallowed the shrimp in his mouth. He then wiped the corners of his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. "Well there is no reason to be shy, we don't bite, well I don't know about Igarashi, but I don't." He rubbed the back of his head and put a goofy smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 370/370 | Stamina: 330/330~

Renji

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Panther | Chakra 370/370 | Stamina: 330/330~

Igarashi giggled a bit at how Haituro sounded trying to talk with a mouth full of food. She then turned her attention to Renji who had the kitten in its mouth. Before she could say something about the kitten the owner popped out from behind the bushes looking up at the new girl she couldn't help but notice her ears and tail like she had. Tilting her head to the side she started eyeing her up trying to decide weather or not she had to be like her or not. "And who might you be? Names Igarashi, just call me Rashi for short." She felt like she might as well introduce herself and be nice.

Renji placed the kitten down on the ground and felt bad trying to clean the kitten with his tongue like a mother would do to the little ones. Not realizing he was a bit bigger in size he didn't realize his tongue almost covered the little kitten almost knocking it over with every lick. He couldn't help but feel sorry for scaring the kitten.

Igarashi then spoke again. "You didn't have to hide like Haituro said he don't bite. But be warned I have a nasty bite." as she then showed her little fangs then started laughing out loud. Smiling she acted as if she was mostly joking. She finally stopped laughing she took another dango out of her container and started to eat it. It tasted so sweet and so fluffy. She enjoyed each bite smiling slightly with every bite. "Gonna have to get back to training after I finish." She didn't really say it to anyone in particular more of just a statement. She sat back again enjoying her dango.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:07 pm
Origin

With the only accurate shot, the 2nd mortar round came crashing into the dojo, exploding with a powerful burst of fire capable of being measured on an S rank scale, causing a great deal of destruction and even setting the area ablaze. Those inside would have to handle this random, surprise attack.

(1/3)

(1/4)  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games