Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image

Arianna waved off Benjamin's apology. "Don't worry about it." She giggled as he called the ring his 'lucky ring' she personally didn't believe in luck. Luck could be achieved from solid hard work. "What makes it so lucky?" She glanced down at the ring he was showing her nonetheless and grinned. She squinted down at it trying to see the ring in the low light. It was rather pretty for being so plain. The black color was interesting though and she couldn't help but wonder weren't most heirlooms gold or silver. "I bet he would. It's probably priceless if it's a family heirloom. I didn't know you were Finnish." Not that being Finnish bothered Ari she was just curious.

Arianna rolled her eyes at Benjamin as he seemed to worry about her social life. "Well, I think I can handle dealing with you for a carriage ride longer." She replied to the Ravenclaw boy. "Unless that was your version of trying to get rid of me? After all out of the two of us. I'm the annoying one." She smirked at the dark haired boy as she teased him. She honestly found herself not wanting to go visit with her other friends quite yet. She would catch up with them later as most of them were in Gryffindor with her and she would be spending the whole feast with them. Benjamin was the exception not only was he in Ravenclaw and they wouldn't get to keep visiting during the meal but talking with him was just so easy it was hard to stop.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

“That doesn’t surprise me, although the fact that it was him and not her does a little.” Leonette said before attempting to suppress a laugh. “I meant seeing you on the platform. Not over the summer.” She said shaking her head. “I could see their problem though. Must be tough for them, but I hope she’s not causing too much trouble with her magic.” She said with a smile. When David mentioned his new name curtesy of Leah, Leonette couldn’t help but find it cute. “She calls you Viddy. That’s awfully cute David.” She said still smiling.

“As for Cathy I’m sure that she’ll learn the value of patients sooner or later.” Leonette said pretty sure it would happen. Well they could hope at least. If anything the Hufflepuff could learn to not be so irritated with her little sister but that would come in time. “You know despite how unsure I am about what Mira would really say. I have a feeling you’re probably right.” She replied looking up at David. Honestly Mira hadn’t planned on making friends but in the end she did. Now hopefully the same thing would happen for Grace. Something told Leonette it would if the eleven year old put some effort into it.

Deep down the Gryffindor knew David was right. Grace wasn’t going to be a little kid forever. There would come a time when she wasn’t interested in hanging around with her big sister. “You’re right. I just didn’t want her glued from me when she could be making friends.” Leonette told him. “Actually, she’s under the impression if she was meant to be friends with someone, it’ll just happen.” She explained. “Until then she wants to concentrate on her studies and prepare for the future.” she said with a sigh. “She sounds more grown up then I am. Anyways, So long as she makes some friends I’m not worried. So, shall we get out of her and head to the feast?” Leonette asked him as she took his hand in hers.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Station with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ One more bloody year... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ píєcєs ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd stαrє αt чσu ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy stepped off the train with a shake of her head, the lower half of her hair turning blue. She wasn't quite sure why, but she sort of liked adopting her house color when she was in uniform. She hadn't been quite able to manage the effect on the train, mostly because that damned purple streak wouldn't go away. She'd been having too much fun needling Jess about her and the fifth year. Hey, it wasn't like she was trying to be cruel; she just wanted the two of them to get on with it already! She liked him, he liked her, he was reasonably cute and seemed like a nice guy, what was the hold up? If Jess'd had some reservations because of the age gap she might've understood, but that obviously wasn't the case. She blew out a huff of air, blinking her left eye to turn it blue. Then, the Ravenclaw started towards the carriages, not even bothering to see if Jer and the others were following her; she was utterly convinced that the blond at least wasn't far behind, if no one else. She didn't really care who ended up sharing a carriage with her and Jer, as long as it wasn't anyone she'd end up wanting to hex. But, David was highly unlikely to end up with her and Jer, and she couldn't think of anyone else who'd be quite that bad, so whatever. Hm... maybe she should find Echo and Tanya and make her brother ride with her. It was their last year in school together, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α cσnvєrsαtíσn
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα crч ín frσnt σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm ín lσvє wíth чσu

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at Hogsmeade Station with Tanya and Elsie
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Irked
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, Gypsy, no... ❞

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ coмe тo play agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт вreaтнιng? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr мιnd gιvιng yoυ ѕoмeone тo тalĸ тo. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho was looking for Tanya as soon as he got off the train, figuring that at her height, she shouldn't be too difficult to locate. Sure enough, he spotted the dark-skinned girl easily, smiling faintly as he headed in her direction, noting that she was with Elsie. He shouldn't be so surprised, given that they were probably in the prefect car together the whole time. He was trying very hard not to be upset about that, actually. Oh, well. He could always sit at her table instead of his own to make up for at least some of the lost time. Not that an hour or so at dinner would really make up for a whole day's trip... hmph. Maybe he could talk her into sneaking out after... no, wait, what was he thinking? Ugh, his sister was starting to get to him.

spaceAs if she'd been able to hear him thinking of her, suddenly the metamorphmagus was there, tossing an arm over his shoulder. He tried to brush it off, but she clung stubbornly, smiling at her brother like she was oh, so happy to see him... He didn't trust that expression for a second. "What, Gypsy?" he asked through gritted teeth, already annoyed to no end with her. "Well, I was thinking, brother dear," she started, prompting a groan from him. "I was thinking" was not a phrase that ever ended well for him, not when she said it. "I was thinking that, since this is in fact our last year at school together, we should really spend more time together. After all, once I've graduated, we'll probably barely see each other. I'll be busy, you'll be busy... of course, I'll be busy doing something cool, and you'll be doing something boring, but still. The point is! You and Tanya should ride to the school with me and Jer!" she declared.

spaceEcho groaned, shaking his head. "Not happening, Gypsy. I'm not sitting in a carriage watching you two snog," he told her. She started to open her mouth to argue, but apparently realized that it'd be a lie to say that wasn't exactly what'd happen if he did ride with her. "Besides, Tanya's already with Elsie, and Dave and her are sort-of dating, he'll probably join us to ride with her, so our carriage is already full. Go ride with the twins or something," he told her with a roll of his eyes. She stopped and crossed her arms, pouting a bit. He rolled his eyes. "Ugh, Mum and Dad've infected you!" he said, referring to that morning's bout of 'Oh my God, my babies are growing up!' After a moment, he sighed. "What if... what if we have lunch or something at The Three Broomsticks, first Hogsmeade weekend? Maybe a double date or something. Would that be okay?" he asked, trying to placate her. The pink-haired girl smiled, skipping to catch up with her little brother and kissing him on the cheek. "Sounds great, Gecko," she said, and then she was off. He rolled his eyes. She was so damn weird sometimes.

spaceThe Ravenclaw finally made it to the girls, still shaking his head at his sister's antics. "Hey, Elsie," he said, greeting the blonde as he slipped an arm around Tanya's waist. He pressed a kiss to her cheek with a smile. "Hey, Tanya. Please tell me things are normal over here. I've had my fill of weird for the day." It was pretty bad that an interaction with his sister spanning probably less than two minutes time filled his weird quota, but then, Gypsy was sort of a special case. Emphasis on special.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕмιle and don'т вelιeve
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll waĸe ғroм тнιѕ dreaм
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғιх мe, ι'м noт вroĸen. нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe lιe lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo yoυ can нιde. don'т cry.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:00 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at Hogsmeade Station with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Girl's insane. ❞

Heч тħeяe, Lıттłe Ređ Rıđıиg Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe łøøκıиg gøøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe eνeячтħıиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          A вıg вαđ ωøłf ¢øυłđ ωαит ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDorian had held back for a while when the train arrived at the station, mostly because Jess' best friend had immediately hopped up and taken off, and he was hoping to get away from her. She seemed nice enough, he supposed, but she was crazy. Completely and totally mental. The whole ride to school, she'd been staring at him and Jess and winking and waggling her eyebrows... it was nerve-wracking. He couldn't tell if she was teasing him because it was funny, or legitimately thought this was somehow helpful. He wasn't sure what the girl was hoping to accomplish, but it obviously wasn't working. Also, her dual-colored eyes were freaky. And he meant that in the nicest way possible. Not that he really had much room to talk, given that he turned into a wolf once a month, but still. The Hufflepuff sighed, crossing his arms as he made his way through the crowd. He had lost Jess on the way out, which he figured was okay. She'd probably want to ride with her friend, right? And he didn't think he could take much more of the looks from the girl. It'd been creepy. He shuffled his feet as he walked, feeling odd. Wanting things you knew you couldn't have kind of sucked the life right out of a guy, he thought, expression grim. Especially when said thing wasn't a thing at all, but a person, and one you really, really liked.

xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт вıg eчeš чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đяıνe ωøłνeš мαđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø šee тħαт чøυ đøи'т geт ¢ħαšeđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I øυgħт тø ωαłκ ωıтħ чøυ føя α ωαчš

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:21 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Year Four Half-Blood Keeper

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx A spark soaring down through the pouring rain
------------------------------------------------- And restoring life to the lighthouse
xxxxxxxxxx A slow motion wave on the ocean
------------------------------------------- Stirs my emotion up like a rain cloud

-------- ✦When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back?✦ --------

Jean hopped down the train with attempted coolness, as if he went back to school with a new personality. Well no, not really, that was his attempted personality since first but failed to do it daily because he forgot to do so. He still carried that old bloody small sketchbook as if it was some "horcrux" or something, which will never happen anyway given to the fact he didn't know what a horcrux is (Besides, he's not a killer).

He was actually enjoying walking around and secretly eavesdropping on other student's conversations by just walking with a lent tempo and listening carefully, he was just curious about people is all. He watched some familiar faces around -- there's Ariana from Hufflepuff who was talking to Dani with an animated mood, and then there was that ginger girl (Morven) and... she was probably not in the mood to approach her for now. But he's fairly sure she's harmless, he didn't think there were any crazy people around here right? He caught a glimpse of a tall guy with dark hair, with not-so-welcoming-from-his-perspective brown eyes. David League, of course. They haven't talked to each other yet but Eugene didn't like him since his first year. He talked about him to his dad last week and he got a reply, "Is that so? Well, he might be grumpy I would say but I am pretty sure he was just keeping himself on guard. People do that all the time" Eugene was conflict whether he should protest to his father or just take it into consideration, his dad always said that Open-mindedness is another form of wisdom for him.

He didn't move as he noticed that he haven't noticed him yet, good. He crossed his arms and has putting his hopes up that someone would at least occupy him to a conversation..

-------- We all suffer but we recover just to discover life where we all are --------

A bad feeling burned through the ceiling, leaving my healing heart with a new scar

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A dead fire rose and rose higher like a vampire, up from the graveyard

With: Alone
Attire: [x]

mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:44 am
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

❤ Fluent in: English, Latin, French, Mandarin Chinese ❤
                                                        ❤ Studying: German and Ancient Runes ❤
                                                        ❤Looking like the Adorable Badger I am! ❤ Who am I? ❤ How about my brother? ❤

Cathy had taken her time getting off the train. She saw no reason to rush off and push and shove. It was kind of rude. Besides, there always was enough time it didn't need to be a mass exodus to leave the train. Granted, Cathy could see the excitement of being back to Hogwarts. She was happy to be back to school. There was quidditch. And, some really great classes, and of course some frustrating ones (like healing where she was awful and the professor was obvious disappointed or something that she wasn't some healing genius like her brother was). And, more importantly friends to see and catch up with.

She, of course, had seen Danica over the summer-and the summer before that- and even had gotten some flying in with her and there was that tea party, though Cathy had to wonder about some of Danica's friends. Like there was that seventh year girl who was a beater for Gryffindor who Cathy was pretty sure didn't even drink any of the tea and usually just stuck to the sandwiches. Really, what self respecting Britt didn't like tea!

She was going to join Danica talking happily to her housemate, Ariana, but then she caught sight of a familiar enough glimpse of red hair. Dodging through the crowd, as she held her cat MeiMei in her arms, she squeezed through to catch up with him, her shortness she used as an advantage to squeeze through-since she didn't have the height to glide through the crowd.

"Jean!" Cathy declared with a smile, and managing to hug him with one arm quickly, while still carrying her cat who purred. "How was your summer? It feels like I haven't talked to you in like ages!" She added letting him go her voice in a bit of a sing-song, joking whine at her last comment.

{ { { OoC } } }

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:16 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

As soon as the words left her mouth Tanya spotted Echo coming over towards them only to be intercepted by his older sister. She wondered where the rest of Gypsy's posse was that she had to go and antagonize her brother (which would be how he described it at least) and tried not to look like she was obviously staring trying to make out the jist of the conversation just from facial expressions. But that turned out to be impossible since both siblings had adopted expressions that they usually wore around one another: pouty mischievousness and annoyed resignation. The both of them were rather fun when you looked at it objectively. She wondered if she could one day right a book about the two of them with their permission. She was pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to get one from the metamorphagus but her boyfriend...she'd have to work on it. The Gryffindor was just thinking of different ways of persuasion when he finally made it over to her and happily surprised her with a cheek kiss. 'Don't blush, don't you dare fecking-goddammit!' she mentally scolded herself feeling her cheek warm and her stomach do that flippy thing at the feel of his arm wrapped around her waist. Ugh, it's been a year Cherri, get over it! Tanya composed herself quickly enough to snort at his request for normalcy, she was anything but. "As normal as two teenage witches heading to a magical school in the middle of Scotland can be." she replied cheekily unconsciously stepping closer while his arm was wrapped around her. So sue her, it had been a long train ride and an even longer stay in the prefect compartment and she damn well missed him! Maybe she could sit over at the Ravenclaw table this year seeing as he had down it last year. Or maybe she could get a head start on claiming broom closets and discarded classrooms on patrol routes after everyone was supposed to be in bed. Her Mum was always telling her to be proactive...

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Hogsmeade StationWith: Elsie, Echo and other peopleThinking: There is this nice empty charms room I've been eyeingOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:30 am
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Reserve Keeper///Third Year///13 Years Old///Sagittarius
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Emily rushed off the train. She had almost missed the train and was ushered into a compartment with firsties. Which was fine, she liked to help and stuff. And she even helped them into their uniforms after she had changed into her own. She had been too excited to sleep the night before and ended up over sleeping that morning because of the little box in her pocket. She had a surprise for Seph again this year. She liked giving gifts! It was fun! But she had missed her on the train and at the station because she had been late. What kind of clutzy third year let herself be late like that? With a sigh she stepped off the last of the stairs off the train and looked around. She didn't immediately spot her blonde haired friend, but she did notice some short blonde hair bobbing through the crowd with the walk that reminded her of Seph. With a curious 'hmm', Em started after the girl. Hoping for all that was magical that she wasn't about to scare a firstie or something. She made a loop around and saw Seph's face and giggled. It was her friend! With short hair too! Although, Em had grown hers out again, it was still pretty awesome that Seph had short curls. It was so cute!

"Persephone! Hey~ how are you? How was your summer? Sorry I almost missed the train and was ushered in with some first years." She said awkwardly rubbing her head. She felt silly to have almost missed the train. What kind of person did that anyway? "Oh! Here, I thought you would like it." She said pulling the little blue box out of her pocket. She hoped Seph liked it, she was wearing a matching one, and it would be sooooo awesome if she did like it.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my White and black
And it feels good to be with people like Persephone
Although my mind keeps wandering to I hope she likes it!

═══════════════════════════

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:34 am
Seems that I have been held, in some dreaming state...
A tourist in the waking world, never quite awake.
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber!
Until I realized that it was you who held me under!
Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids-
Shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs...

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCHASER

Elsie spotted Tanya coming over to her and waved, then shook her head at the Gryffindor's question. "Not yet." She waited for more prodding about her and Dave but it didn't come. She was tempted to glance over at Tanya curiously, but that might just prompt it, so she didn't. She scuffed her shoes in the dirt before craning her neck back to again look around for either of the guys. The guys. It felt strange to think of Echo and Dave in the same plural form. Dave had been a very separate entity from her small group of friends for a while now. She was not necessarily the same exact person around him that she was around them, but that was to be expected. When you were with a group everyone settled into certain roles. When you were with someone one on one it was a bit different. It wasn't that she minded Dave mixing in with her friends- they were friends, it'd be silly not to, but she still wasn't used to it. Did Tanya and Echo actually like him or were they just acting pleasant in the hopes she and him would get together already? What did Dave think of them? She just wanted everyone to get along, but the approval of her friends mattered to her. Especially if she and Dave became- she just wanted them to like whoever she was with, if she was with someone, because she took things like this very seriously. Maybe too seriously.

She laughed as Echo approached and kissed Tanya, asking if things were normal around here. "C'mon, Echo, your sister's trying to be nice." She had no idea what he and Gypsy, who she'd seen, had even been discussing, but figured it probably wasn't anything bad. "I'd fall over in shock if Morven ever put her arm around me." She could vaguely make out Morven in the crowd by her strawberry blonde hair and the shake in her shoulders that meant she was furious about something. Whoever it was, Elsie was just glad it wasn't her. Her younger sister had not been happy about Dave being around so often, and had expressed her unhappiness through sarcastic commentary, noises of disgust, passive aggressive stares, outright insults, and one or two fits that came close to the temper tantrums she used to throw whenever something happened that she didn't like as a child. Now she'd settled into the ignoring and silent treatment again, but Elsie was just relieved she wasn't lurking around here right now, putting a damper on things through presence alone. She caught sight of a head of almost unnatural white blond hair and smiled as Dave made his way over, carefully avoiding some third years who appeared to be swatting each other's arms and laughing hysterically about something. "So much for, 'I'll see you later'," he said dryly. "What'd they do, hold you hostage in the prefects compartment?"

"Yes, Dave," retorted Elsie, and rolled her eyes, always a rare occurrence. "Tanya and I had to fight our way out. I may have killed a man."

"League?" he asked hopefully, then shot a cautious look over at Tanya and Echo, not knowing if they'd appreciate the joke or not. Elsie was giggling, though.

OOC:
Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone!
No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden!
No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world...
And I could hear the thunder and see the lightning crack!
All around the world was waking, I never could go back;
'Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:58 am
/////////Sapphire Snow/////////////////////////Celaena Snow////////////////////////Feather Snow/////////////////////////////Sata Snow
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
////Slytherin 6th Year Prefect/////////Gryffindor 4th Year Reserve Keeper/////////Ravenclaw Second Year//////////////////////Unsorted First Year

Where: Hogsmeade Station
With: Each other. Celaena is with Dani and Ari
Wearing: Their Uniforms
Thoughts/OOC: Sorry to just throw Celaena at you guys... hehe

Sapphire had been late to the prefect cabin and would probably receive scolding later, but at the moment she was worried. For one, her newest sibling was being watched by their aunt and she wasn't sure she trusted Denise yet. She was too comforting to people... It wasn't how she felt her brother should be raised. Then there was the fact that Sata was now a first year. And she was worried that he would be picked on because his name was feminine. Which she didn't see a problem with his name, just others might and she swore she would hex someone into her mother's office if they so much as made him wince. She had felt the same for Feather. And Celaena wasn't much to worry about anymore. She had Julius at this point, but the others she was worried for. Sapphire had found Celaena with Feather and Sata and raised a brow before sitting with them. Feather was telling Sata about the teachers and things. When the train had stopped she got off first, with Feather close behind and Sata staying towards the back with Celaena. The latter of whom was wanting to see her friends, and Julius. He had gotten in trouble when he had gone back home, and she just wanted to make sure they hadn't kept him home.

Feather stepped off the train and immediately saw Kota. But he was talking with another girl, and was a little miffed that she wouldn't really get to ride with him. And she didn't see Tori Rae or any of the others for that matter. So she looked to Sata and smiled at him. Sata took this as his cue to get out of the area and went towards the lake where he saw other first years. He didn't want to have to deal with his sisters. And Celaena then saw some of her own friends, including Cathy with Jean. Oooooooooooooh what was that? She giggled at the thought before heading over to where she saw other friends. Danica and Ariana. "Hey guys! How was your summers?" She asked them. She hadn't seen Julius and she certainly wasn't going to bug Cathy and Jean. Sapphire patted Feather's head before heading towards where the Carriages were. Just to watch. Feather followed after to see if she could find her other friends.

Graydon Ironshield

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:04 am
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawThird Year13 Years OldSingle │

Dylan hopped himself off the train, stretching out and looking around. He had taken quite a nice nap on the train ride there, since he had a whole compartment to himself, and was only awoken by the harsh stop the train took when they arrived at the station. He frowned lightly, blinking his eyes a few times before rubbing them to look around. He was sure people he knew were here, but everything was just so crowded and blurry he could barely see a thing. He rubbed his eyes furiously, deciding to just follow the crowd of second years and up.

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
What: Traveling
Where: Somewhere..
With: Hogwarts students

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:13 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at Hogsmeade Station with the Crowd
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Anxious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Where's Emily at??? ❞

αи∂ ι'νє gσт ѕσмє ιѕѕυєѕ тσ ωσяк тняσυgн ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρяєтєи∂ιиg тσ вє уσυ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          мαкє-вєℓιєνιиg тнαт ι нανє α ѕσυℓ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυяfα¢є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тяуιиg тσ ¢σиνιи¢є уσυ ιт ωαѕ α¢¢ι∂єитαℓℓу σи ρυяρσѕє ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone's shoulders sagged in relief at the sound of the other girl's voice, expression breaking into a wide grin. Happy beyond all belief that Emily was in fact here and not somewhere awful or dead, the blonde forgot herself for a moment, and threw her arms around the brunette, hugging her hard. "I'm just glad to see you!" she declared, not bothering to add on the bit about worrying something awful had happened to her. After a second, she realized what she was doing, and pulled away with a flush, settling back into her normal, more composed self. "Um, my Summer was uneventful? Which is exactly how I like it," she replied, tacking on this last bit before Emily could say she was sorry Seph's Summer had been boring. After what'd happened before, she'd take boring any day of the week. The third year giggled a bit. "And, me, too. The first years, I mean. The compartment was empty when I got there, but, I looked up from my book and suddenly there were five of them just hanging out!" Seph had been completely taken aback by this development. She wasn't used to the sudden appearance of children. Which, it was weird to think of first years as children, since she was only a third year, but technically she was a teenager now, not a child, she reasoned.

spaceThe Hufflepuff was unsurprised when her housemate handed her a box, smiling widely, once again touched that Emily had gotten something for her. She opened the box, cooing lightly at the bracelet and the charm on it. She felt sort of bad that her own gift for Emily wasn't nearly as nice, but, she didn't have a lot of money to work with. They were living on her dad's Ministry pay, which wasn't bad, but it wasn't particularly extravagant. And breaking their lease the year before had cost them a lot. Still, she hoped Emily liked the earrings. "It's so cute!" she said. "... Help me put it on once we're in the carriage?" she asked, not wanting to hold up anyone who might end up behind them trying to get it on. Then, the blonde reached into her robe pocket and pulled out a small black box, handing it to the other girl. "I got you something, too! It's... it's not nearly as nice, but I thought you'd like them," she said, blushing at this.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρяєтєи∂ιиg тнαт ι'ℓℓ fαℓℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ¢αℓℓ тнє ∂σ¢тσяѕ, '¢αυѕє тнєу'νє ѕєєи ιт αℓℓ вєfσяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєу'ℓℓ ѕαу, נυѕт ℓєт нєя ¢яαѕн αи∂ вυяи, ѕнє'ℓℓ ℓєαяи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнє αттєитισи נυѕт єи¢συяαgєѕ нєя

User Image

Earrings

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:07 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

When Dani spotted Cathy amongst the swirling mass of black-robed students, she saw her friend was with another of her friends. She would have called out to her, but doubted she would even be heard given how far apart they were. She heard Celaena's voice over the din of the other students, turned and waved her over with a happy smile. "Cela!" she cried cheerfully. "Summer was great. I'll have to show you what I got at the Harpies game, and when I get unpacked, I made prints of pictures I shot when we went to Dublin."

Having dealt with having her electronic devices not working on school grounds for three years, Dani finally decided she needed to invest in a printer and a dock for her Smartphone. Now it was paying off.

OOC: No problem, I don't mind being thrown at.

shabatha

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin shrugged as the girl asked him why the ring was so lucky. "Well...it probably isn't lucky per say, nothing bad has happened to me as of yet; so that's lucky on its own," he admitted, shrugging his shoulders again before he looked to the crowd to see whomever he might know, whether it was from his house or his Quidditch team. He had to figure who he was going to sit with when they got to the Great hall, because he wasn't going to have Ari when he got there. He did however, keep aware of Ari and listened to her as she seemed surprised that he had Finnish Roots. "Yeah, I'm somewhere between a quarter and a half. Have no idea. My dad's the Finnish one. He has a family tree that can be drawn back maybe around three-hundred years. My father just adopted the English translation of his name 'Virtanen'. 'Virta' means river or stream. So, hence the name Rivers." Benjamin took pride of his heritage and loved it. He even thought about reverting back to his family's name, if his father would let him.

He watched her roll her eyes at him and instantly chuckled, figuring she dismissed his pondering as fast as it came. And then she proceeded to insult herself. "I can use a lot of words to describe you and annoying is certainly not one of them," he admitted, chuckling again before looking back to the crowd. He definitely didn't want her to go, but he just admitted he would be okay with it had she did.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games