Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am

All the liquor in the mini refrigerator in the room was practically emptied by the time the two were about to lay themselves to sleep. Monica was already very drunk and laughing every now and then simply because of the alcohol. "You know? This has got to be the most fun night in my entire adult life", she said, having turned red from inebriation and wanting to collapse.

((OOC: Y meebo no say you're on??! D:< Oh! And when you messaged me, I was going to the doctor to get my cough checked =w= The doctor couldn't find anything wrong O.o"

Also~ No "You're wearing a wig. Take it off" scene? ... Or secret police coming into the room? Who, what, where, when~? Which scenes are we doing? ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:00 am

((Answered in Meebo! xd ))

"Ditto." Shadow said, very drunk. She put her mask aside as she laid on the ground, her blue wig half coming off.

((Next morning? ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:14 am

Monica nodded and giggled as her head fell to the floor with a bottle of liquor in her hand. The wig had become very loose and ready to fall off at any minute. The next thing she knew, she was close to blacking out on the floor with Shadow, her hand still holding onto that bottle.

((OOC: Sure~ Ready when you are! ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 pm

"I see. I guess it's best if I go then. I may make it worse by staying. You do what you have to" Damien said, then left. He then payed a small visit to Lianne before leaving back to his villa. Once he was there he began drinking and shooing away all his private lovers. He cursed himself for that moment of weakness when he sobbed because he figured if he didn't do that, Jian wouldn't have tried to respond. He got angry at himself and broke a mirror with a liquor bottle.

((I guess you guys are ready for a timeskip then. Go ahead.))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:24 pm

((Ok, since Monica's in charge of the secret police, I'mma let her handle this. xd ))

The next morning, Shadow slept hard on the floor. When she woke up, she would have a terrible hangover.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:04 pm

((I'm bored, so I'll post with the doctors.))

After doing several tests and brain scans, the doctors sighed with relief. Jian hadn't received any damage and seemed as if he was recovering fairly fast. One of the doctors then called Damien.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Damien was pretty drunk at this point. He had taken off his suit jacket and half of his dress shirt was untucked. His necktie also hung halfway down his chest. He stumbled to find the phone. "What?" he groaned when he picked up.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:21 pm

"Mr. Blackrose, it seems as if Mr. Kimfeng's brain is healing exponentially. His brain was already healed when he was communicating last night, and instead of causing damage, it made the healing process faster. We would like you to come by and see if you can communicate with him again. It might be able to wake him up." The doctor said.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Damien slammed his head on the bed. Of course. "Hmm. I don't know if that's a good idea. I've consumed a large amount of alcohol" he said. He wanted to get across that he was drunk without stating those exact words.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"I see. Well, whenever you feel fit, please stop by." The doctor replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm

((... well, that's three characters drunk and one recovering from a coma. ))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 am

The secret police entered the room after investigating where there chief could be after she made it clear that she wasn't going to go out of the bar. One secret police had walked in to check and see if she was there and didn't find her. They had just heard from the bartender that Monica and a seeming friend decided to go to a hotel so they practically scoured the entirety of Diethelm's capital, checking for any and all traces of her in the form of credit card uses and bookings in any of her aliases.

They all blinked at each other when they found their chief awkwardly hugging with another girl with a bottle of good whiskey still in her hand. It was just a truly memorable image. One of them took a picture despite the dissent of the others. The flash of the camera seemed to wake Monica as she began to stir. She slowly got up, rubbing her eyes as the wig was a little off on her head, revealing some of the shoulder-length brown curls she had. "Who are you? Room service?", she muttered lightly, not yet feeling the effects of a major hangover coming soon.

((OOC: Yes, indeed =w= So what really~? Are we gonna make it one year or what? O.o" ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:00 pm

"Ugg... head... bloody mary, please..." Shadow muttered, squirming from pain and turning her head. Unlike Monica, Shadow was already hung over. Under her blue wig was a wave of shoulder-length black curls behind her youthful face.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:58 pm

((*bump*))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Another person reeling from a hangover was Damien. He woke up with his head pounding. "Ugh. Ah. Uh" he moaned and clutched a pillow around his head. He never changed into sleepwear and woke up in the clothes he was drinking in. He grumbled as he got up. His head was throbbing and he smelled awful. He checked to see if his uniform was ready yet, and it was. He took it into his room and then had a shower.

He felt slightly better when he was heading down to breakfast, although the lines under his eyes were more profound than usual. He immediately ordered water while his food was being made. He knew it helped a hangover.

((I think after the Monica-Shadow ordeal, we'll skip to when Jian finally wakes up.))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games