Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

geider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:13 am
The nam's Adam and i*m from sweden crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:27 am
Hallo! I'm Jackie! AKA Vadamerca or Vada. I like Gorillaz, Blood, Blue popsicles, and Sudoku. I'm Goth, NOT SATANIST, yet outgoing and humorous. But beware, I can get p*ss*d off easily, and I might occasionally swear. sweatdrop I know 3 languages. English, Japanese, and Spanish. So Hello, Moshi Moshi, and Hola! wink  

informal narwhals

Omnipresent Star

ARThomas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:55 am
I'm Zakuro Nakamura... I'm an artist... and a big fan of Japanese Rock... especially Dir en grey whi I will be seeing live on Feb 3rd 07! whee

I'm talking fun-loving, can be a bit forgetfull though... but I love to talk/listen, make new friends and just have a good time! heart

Nice to be here, thank you to whoever sent me the invite... I have no idea who it was! xD

I'll try my best to post lots and stay active! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:38 pm
Hi I'm new to the guild!
I just randomly got some PM invinting so I joined, got nothing better to do.
x3
Uhmmm...
Well.... You can call me Cheese and I'm a girl. Obviously.
And uhmm.... Yeah.
I'm punk, and I don't know what else to say... I LOVE PANIC! AT THE DISCO! AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! AND VAMPIRES!
Yeah.
I hope I like this guild place.
=)

Fcking U G L Y

FightingOriole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:43 pm
what up? ive only been on gaia for a few months but its cool..im 18, male, and go to college...ill be playing for Ripon College next year...GO RED HAWKS  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:47 am
Um... I'm Cloud. :3
I'm sixteen, female.
I do a BUNCH of stuff at school, with singing lessons, All-State, and piano lessons, a long with a club or two, so I'm almost always busy and don't get the chance to be online often or very long, but I got invited to join "Why Not" and it looked like fun.
And now I have more reason to get on Gaia. :3
So... Nice to meet you all. ^^

[. Cloud .]

Kagaio

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:39 am
hello All smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:04 am
hi everyone you can call me Whinry,Whin,or Rii you decide

Manda Pandie

DIN CLAN MULE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:38 am
hello i am new to this guild and i am trying to make my avatar look like the punisher  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:04 pm
I'm Asher A.K.A Kirio Karasuma But i like being ccalled Kirio ! Nice meeting you all! Im a super nice person! very nice ^^ I love all the animals on gaia and dreaming having them all and my first one dream is to get a goddess ^^  

iAsianPrince

hollowangel24

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:18 am
hi im 15 i turn 16 in march i love anime and ive been on gaia since october of last year  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:32 pm
Hi! M'name's Skye and I'm a friend of Dynast's. We met on another forum. biggrin

I've been on Gaia for YEARS now and have only recently decided to make myself more than just a gold-grubbing silent person. Now, I will be a gold grubbing QUESTING person! Note the now new lack of silence!  

Skye Fiinix

Jinguji Kanade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:55 pm
this is nikki she likes purple monkeys and her favorite color is red. she is 17 and is a girl she isnt here much but shes on long periods of time once she is on...she needs more gold for new hair and doesnt know how to do all that donation thingys and dream avis...so yeah, shes gunna post this now and look for more stuff...ciao!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:08 pm
    Hello all! I'm Christina, or Kei; 16 year old female.

I love chatting/rping/serious discussions/meeting new peeps, and this seems like the perfect place to do all that and more. I have to admit, the number of members was a bit intimidating, but I hope to meet a bunch of cool people.

There's not much else to me, if you'd like to know more then check out my profile. I'm kind of working on it right now, so it won't actually be updated until a little later. sweatdrop

Viva procrastination!

Cocoa Jamboree

ItsB34Rs

4,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:48 pm
hi iv been on for 1 year almost all my stuff is donated and im willing to be any one who ascked me to be there friends so ask if you want  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games