Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Post Your Pics? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post pic?
  yesh
  no
  maybe
View Results

Zinigeist101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:53 pm
lol.
I used to have long hair. not as long as yours...but fairly thick hair...until my parents made me cut it. v.v

its gradually growing back, though. =D
I like having long hair. and I normally wear sunglasses too. It's very rarely whenever someone sees my eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:58 pm
I've always been much to boyish to have short hair. I always think that pixies and whatever look cute, but I just can't pull it off, so I'm aiming for another three inches longer. xd My hair has always been thick as well, which gets' extremely annoying, when the tempurtures are over ninty. xP

The only guy I've ever seen with long hair was my step dad, and he kinda looked like a hobo when we met him. x) But you have nice eyes, show them off! My best friend is actually going out with a guy because he has olive-y colored eyes. [Best friend = super shallow.]

DvnT

Zinigeist101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:14 pm
Ohhh yeah. Temperatures get REALLY high down here in the summer and the heat is near unbearable. However I normally don't have to worry about that because I go to NY every summer. =D

My real dad has longer hair than I do. But he's mad at me because I'm taller than him by an inch (I'm six feet, one inch, and a half). And...show off my eyes? I understand that this is a compliment...but do you know how...uhm...cheesy (or something...can't think of the word) that sounds?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:19 pm
Well, for up here it get's really hot. I mean, in the past few years or so, I think the highest it's gotten is 110 or so. But this is also the place were some wear shorts in negetive digits....

I'm taller then about half of my family. I'm still young enough to grow, but I'm nearing 5 foot 9 or so.
stare People always think like that... What I meant was, you have nice eyes, why not show them? I'm told stupid things like that all the time.
I just tend to say whatever is on my mind at the time, I don't ever really mean anything by it. sweatdrop

DvnT

Zinigeist101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:24 pm
wearing shorts in the negative digits...Dx

I feel too tall. '-'
But I know someone in my grade (11th) who towers over me. He's like...6 feet 7 inches. D:

And I didn't mean to offend you or anything ( thats something I tend to do to people without meaning to. D: ).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:30 pm
Eh, it's almost normal up here. About 8 months of the year being winter, then the 6 to 8 that are made up solely of negetives [almost], it get's to be normal. But, the flip side, those 4 months of summer are extremely hot for us, with temp's normally in the upper 90's. xp

Tall people are cool, except for certain one's, some I can't even talk to because I tend to actually get so scared I either cry or walk away. sweatdrop Long explenation...
He is really tall, but there is one person in my family that is taller. He's my cousin, and he's right around 7 feet or so. I barely get up to his chest, and I feel really small around him.

One of us compliments people without meaning to, the other offends people... Hmm, strange. But I wasn't offended, just trying to think how I can word things better.

I really need to learn how to not explain things.

DvnT

Zinigeist101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 pm
8 months of winter? do you live in Alaska or near there?

Many people tell me I make them feel short. Even my mom tells me that. <.<

That is indeed strange. But speaking of eyes...some people want to know why I wear sunglasses so much (even indoors) and want an answer besides "I just like to" so I want bright red contact lenses (just to give a reason. I really don't need contacts. LOLZ).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm
Alaska has the jetstream, I'm in Minnesota. rolleyes

I've been told I make alot of my friends feel short, but I don't really know why, I've grown up one of the shorter people in my family -well, half of it anyway.

I've heard of some crazy things you can do with colored contacts, personally, I want either black ones, or pure white one's so it looks like I have no color. xd

DvnT

Zinigeist101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm
I've been there once...I think. I can't really remember...but I think so.
It's kinda funny because I'm never super extremely cold. I'm in Tennessee during autumn and winter (it is warm here STILL) and spring. And then for the summer I go up to New York...where there is a relatively cooler climate.

That's strange that you make people feel short when you are (as you say) one of the shorter people in your family. You don't look so short in that pic.

And I <3 bright red contacts because I've worn them before and I like them because, for one, they slightly shine through my sunglasses, and two, it makes it look like there is seriously something wrong with my eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:06 pm
It's an easy place to forget. xd Trust me, I forget things like that alot. But yea, I spend my time here year round, so I get the joy's of heat-stroke and frost-bite. xp

Well, most adults up here are between 5'5", and 6', so I can understand how I do, because I'm so young.

I want black or white one's because then people would be too busy trying to figure out what's wrong with my eyes to notice my fangs.

DvnT

Zinigeist101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 pm
Tennessee is an easy place to forget. -_- I can't wait to graduate so I can get out of here.

That's pretty much the average size of an adult.

You have fangs? :0  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:15 pm
I like it here, we get a nice variety of things. 3nodding

Well, I'm adult sized and not even in HS yet.

Kinda, their not huge, but they stick out over my lips when I smile. >:s

DvnT

Zinigeist101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:20 pm
DvnT
I like it here, we get a nice variety of things. 3nodding

Well, I'm adult sized and not even in HS yet.

Kinda, their not huge, but they stick out over my lips when I smile. >:s

I'm moving back to NY as soon as I graduate. I graduate next year too! WHOOOOOOOO! I'll be 17, though. o.O

I was adult sized in 8th grade...

I see...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:24 pm
Fun, I hope to graduate early too, but I won't know anyone in the big wide world. eek

Most guys' arn't, most at my school are still shorter then me. gonk

I need to sleep. I have school tomorrow, and I have to drag myself out of bed if I get to sleep at a decent time, it's now close to 11:30, so I'm never going to get up. xp

DvnT

Zinigeist101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:27 pm
:0 You'll know your friends on the internet (XP)

Wow...

And alright. Bye. I have school tomorrow and almost the same way...but its closer to 12:30 here. :0  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games