Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 6, 5, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:58 pm

*is about to put the cloth away when he sees Thistle flop down in the powdered sugar* Thistle, why'd you do that? *starts wiping the counter down after Icy picks the pony up*

*flies over the bar, looking at Thistle like he's laughing*
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:59 pm

Thistle whinnied loudly and happily as Icy picked her up and then set her down to brush off the powdered sugar. She nuzzled Icy's hand affectionately and then began to chase the towel around, her little tail flicking happily.

EDIT: She paused just momentarily to look up at Karrie and Velcore. She squeaked a few times, almost as if she were trying to talk to them, and then went back to chasing the towel in Icy's hand.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:03 pm

*Finishes getting most of the sugar off and turns to look at Thistle.* Little goof *She shakes her head, chuckling softly.*
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Thistle flipped her tail a few times and squeaked happily at Brat like she was agreeing with her. Her large eyes were wide and sparkling.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:06 pm

*hears Bratty while cleaning Thistle, and when Thistle starts nuzzling her hand and chasing the towel, she starts to understand* Well aren't we the lover of attention?*dangles the towel around for Thistle, tickling her underside when she wasn't looking*

Such is the life of being so adorable. Just spoiled. rofl *smiles and laughs while Thistle jumps around the bar, pawing at the towel with her front hooves and trying to n** it with her teeth* So when do we plan on stretching those beautiful wings my little lovely?

*looks at Brat chuckling, and shakes her head, smirking at her* Looks like we may have another "Brat" on our hands. wink Specially mixed personal perfume, you say? That sounds awesome. I'd love to have my own personal fragrance mixed. It would definitely have to be called "Icy". twisted
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 3, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:10 pm

*smiles and shakes his head* Animals... always like being the center of attention. Especially the babies. *rinses out the cloth and wipes down the counter again, then puts the cloth away*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 pm

*kai reacted instictively to Amy leaning in and he moved forward slowly and tilted his head and just when their lips barely made contact, he heard something and was called back from the haze of the moment and mentally face-palmed.*

*Kai whispered to Amy* I think Thistle is getting into some mischeif *he smiles warmly not quite yet ready to let go*
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Thistle turned her large eyes on Icy. She fluttered her wings to the side briefly and then hugged them close to her back once more. Then, she flopped onto her back on the counter and started to try and grab at the towel above her. She tried to trap it between her hooves. When she managed to do so, she'd let it go and then try to grab at it again.

She was squeaking in pure delight. She almost sounded like a squeaky toy!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:18 pm

*stifling a yawn, she finally manages to get the majority of the powdered sugar cleaned off Thistle. Smiling, she lightly touches Thistles nose with her index finger and smiles, tossing the towel on the counter. Picking her drink up, she goes to sip it when she notes a considerable layer of powdered sugar floating in it. Shaking her head, she chuckles and walks behind the counter, pouring her drink out and placing her glass in the sink. Putting the bottle back on the shelf, she comes back from behind the bar*

Well guys, it's been a long day for this one and I need to head on down for some much needed sleep. Bratty, keep me posted on the shopping extravaganza. I can't wait to be let loose on your stomping grounds. twisted *winking at Thistle, she glomps Bratty goodnight and waves to everyone else* Night all.*heading into the office, she goes through the security measures and down the stairs, through the corridor and arrives to her door. Unlocking it, she walks in and locks up, heading to her room*
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Amy had held her breath as Kai's lips finally made brief contact with hers. The moment was over far too quickly, though. She let out her breath in a soft sigh. She barely registered what Kai had whispered to her.

She turned her head to look at where Kai had glanced, and she saw Thistle lying on her back on the counter playing with a towel in Icy's hand. She also noticed a hint of powdered sugar on the counter, on Thistle, and on a few people. All eyes seemed to be on her, and Amy couldn't help but roll her eyes playfully at her pet. She was soaking up all this attention. It was really good for her to get to play with some other individuals other than Amy, who she got to play with all day.

Since Thistle was being taken care of, Amy knew that she could momentarily turn her attention back to Kai. She removed her other hand from his butt and placed it on the other side of his face. She was cupping his face gently now.

She whispered, "I actually think she's doing better now than when she's cooped up in the house during the day. Now, I believe we were doing something just a moment ago..."

Amy leaned forward once again, and this time, she pressed her lips fully and softly against Kai's.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Edits: *Is glomped goodnight.* Ok honey, we'll see about hooking you up with a personal perfume. Get some good sleep.
*Looks at her watch and realizes she'd better get to bed, too.*

((Bratty gets in trouble if she walks downtown from works to go here *hides her pocketbook from herself with a firm reminder "we are not going to walk downtown tomorrow.* They ship out of state, my cousin found them when she was at the University of Oregon after I'd given her some lotion. Posting the link and wishing I could bring you up here to come play in this store... http://local.yahoo.com/info-22237353-archibald-sisters-olympia ))

((Got another handful of Kai's booty. wink Off to bed, goodnight.))
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Good night, Icy. *looks at Velcore* I suppose we should get home so you can get some dinner, huh?

*chips at Karrie and nuzzles Thistle*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:30 pm

{{Beautiful hair, Icy!!}}

Thistle whinnied happily at Icy when she lightly touched her nose. She was going to reach up and lick her hand, but it was already gone. She watched as Icy got up and put her glass in the sink. When she saw that she was leaving, she squeaked sadly in greeting.

Velcore quickly got her attention, though. When he nuzzled her, she squeaked and nuzzled him back, and then she floated down until she was resting on his back, trying to prevent him from leaving... or at least going along for the ride!
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 pm

*Rinses her mug in the sink, setting it in the dish rack and then slips in to the shadows, disappearing.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:35 pm

{{Wow, Brat. I love your hair, too! You two have an awesome salon. wink }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games