Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 5, 4, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:36 pm

*slowly flies around, taking Thistle for a ride*

*laughs softly at the animals* Velcore, I don't think Amy would like it if you took Thistle home tonight. Say good night and we'll go get you something to eat. I'm sure you're hungry

*carries Thistle over to Amy, chirping softly at her*

((Night, Brat.))
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Thistle had squeaked in complete joy as Velcore took her for a ride in the air. So much fun!

She was a little disappointed when they landed near the bar. For once, Amy did not hear Velcore chirping at her. However, Thistle seemed to get the idea. She slowly flew up to one of the bar stools and then turned back to look at Velcore. She nuzzled the side of his head in thanks and whinnied happily at him.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:51 pm

*with Amy's lips pressed against his all sense of self was gone and he lost himself in the moment. Kai moved his hand off of Amy's booty and wrapped one arm around her waist and the other up higher near her shoulder in order to make a proper embrace and kissed her back deeply not having any regrets*
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 2, 5, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:57 pm

*nuzzles Thistle and chirps good night to both her and Amy*

*pats Thistle on the head* Good night, Thistle. *looks at Amy and Kai and decides to just leave them alone for the moment. Leaves MW*

*follows Karrie home*

((Good night, everyone.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:01 am

Amy smiled against Kai's lips as she felt him kiss her back and wrap his arms around her. She moved her hands from Kai's face and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck as she tilted her head for a better angle.

After a couple of minutes, Amy pulled back slightly from Kai. She slowly gave him a peck on the lips and then rested her forehead against his. She was smiling brightly and looking down at the wrap around Kai's neck. She didn't know if it was a wrap or a cape, but she started lightly playing with the clasp on the front of it.

"That was very nice."

Eh. Not the most poetic thing to say, but she didn't feel like she needed to say anything else. Her actions had obviously spoken for her, and her lips were still tingling delightfully.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:02 am

{{Night Karrie!}}

Thistle squeaked goodbye to Velcore again and then yawned in exhaustion. She turned around in a circle on the bar stool a few times and then curled up on it, wrapping her tail around herself. She quickly dozed off.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:07 am

Amy regretfully pulled out of Kai's embrace. "I have to go, though. It's getting late and I know Thistle must be tired. It's way past the time she normally goes to bed."

She smiled sweetly and somewhat shyly at Kai as she started to pick up her bag and sling it over her shoulders. "If you want, you can come over to my house tomorrow. I've been practicing on listening to and learning about the wind, per Black's instructions. I wouldn't mind taking a break and spending time with you, though. We could watch a movie or something. Up to you."

She turned to walk around the bar but then stopped and turned back around. She giggled softly as she leaned forward and gave Kai another quick kiss on his lips. Then, she turned back around and walk around the bar. She saw Thistle sleeping on one of the bar stools. She smiled sweetly at her pony and gently picked her up.

Cradling Thistle to her, she smiled once more at Kai and then left the bar for the night.

{{Sorry for the quick exit, but I need to go to bed. Night everyone! biggrin }}
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:28 am

((no problem))

*he sighed a little as the moment was cut much shorter than he would have liked, but he tried to gain his composure quickly even though he knew he was still blushing from the kiss... no it was more than that* I might be busy tomorrow, but I'll try to make some time for you. *he recieved another quick kiss and waved as Amy left the bar*

*he picked up his drink and took a sip thinking about how watered down it was then remembering that the ice had enough time to completely melt during his time with Amy and thinking that it was the same case with his heart... that had built up over the years had finally begun to melt from her heat.*

I think I might be in over my head. *he said to no one in particular not really caring if anyone heard him*

>>edits<<

((I should really go get ready to hit the real bar))

*he takes some time finishing his drink and goes behind the counter to wash the cup and put it away and he waves to whoever is around and exits the bar*

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:56 am

*walks in and makes a double espresso*
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 am

*She wakes up very early, like she normally does, and as she stretches she rolls a bit and sees Officer Dougherty sleeping soundly next to her. She has no idea how late he must have been…poor thing. He works so much and she can relate due to her own working habits when she was engrossed in the expansion.

She reaches over and thoughtfully yet ever so gently runs her fingers through his hair as she watches him sleep. Then she snuggles up close to him, nuzzles into him a bit and puts her arm over his chest. She kisses the stubble on the side of his face, moves to his ear and his neck ending up resting her head on his broad shoulder. After enjoying being near him for a bit, she gets out of bed and ready for her day.

After getting dressed and ready, she hand signals Atilla and Hun and they follow her out of the bedroom. She closes the door quietly so she doesn't disturb Officer Dougherty and takes the dogs up to the Main Bar to get a latte and then take the dogs for a nice long walk.

She grins when she sees Ayami and she motions the dogs to sit and wait for her as she makes her latte.* Good morning Ayami. I hope you slept well.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:12 am

Oh I did thank you 4laugh
*sips on her espresso*
I hope you did as well.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:14 am

I did once I got to sleep. *She finishes making her latte and has a sip.*

*She sits over by Ayami* How are you with dreams Ayami? *She asks thoughtfully.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 am

how do you mean? Like interpretation?
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 am

No…I mean like inserting yourself or creating an event or scene for someone to dream. *Sips her latte and grins at Ayami with a scheming look in her eyes.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:37 am

sweatdrop well that's really Leko's forte....
I've honestly never attempted it before gonk
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games