Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*the darkness encloses, tighter around them, the violin holding out its last note. the darkness takes over where you're standing and the floor disintegrates. both fall into a dark pit when the violin stops. and demonic laughter is heard*
ed gets startled but soon his cold blood returns, he tries to get yumi in a position that wont hurt her once they fall "WAKE UP" is all he shouted

*she slightly moves, but her sleep is too deep((>.< that rhymed..))*
*you land in a dark room that was lit by candles, it looks like the main room of the mansion there are people in it, but they don't notice you. thay are dressed in eighteenth-century clothing, and seem to be at a party*
once landed on his back ed lets go of yumi and tries to get up, after some strugling he looks around and spots the wine, he runs there, grabs the thing and goes back, he tries to open it to dip it on yumi's face ((like an cold bath to wake up, but with berverage))

*starts mumbling stuff about a demon and ancestry in her sleep*
altoght interested, he gives up and just put her to drink the wine and see if she wakes up due lack of air... and urine presure

((okay, that's really awkward XP)) *yumi wakes up coughing. she looks around completely confused*
huh? where am i?
*looks at you and face turns red*
well this is embarassing...im sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*you land in a dark room that was lit by candles, it looks like the main room of the mansion there are people in it, but they don't notice you. thay are dressed in eighteenth-century clothing, and seem to be at a party*
once landed on his back ed lets go of yumi and tries to get up, after some strugling he looks around and spots the wine, he runs there, grabs the thing and goes back, he tries to open it to dip it on yumi's face ((like an cold bath to wake up, but with berverage))

altoght interested, he gives up and just put her to drink the wine and see if she wakes up due lack of air... and urine presure

((okay, that's really awkward XP)) *yumi wakes up coughing. she looks around completely confused*
huh? where am i?
"you are... in the woods if we take that we just fell down and i heard an demon. can i drink the rest of the wine?" he raises the half full-empty bottle  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:25 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

huh? where am i?
"you are... in the woods if we take that we just fell down and i heard an demon. can i drink the rest of the wine?" he raises the half full-empty bottle

*covers mouth to repress laughter and nods*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(? Regret? Like what? And I keep getting stuck there0.0)
((like abel getting some yaoi))

(I asked for it. Wasn't expecting it to happen to me)
((you aked on the first time? eek i didnt expect that))

(? What ya mean?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

huh? where am i?

((to blssedheat: the first time you met there was an kiss)) ed drinks it all and look around, soon he dispears from the room when a shadow passes in front of him, he reapears knocked out in the woods ((g2g in 3 mins sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:31 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

huh? where am i?

((to blssedheat: the first time you met there was an kiss)) ed drinks it all and look around, soon he dispears from the room when a shadow passes in front of him, he reapears knocked out in the woods ((g2g in 3 mins sweatdrop ))

((fine silly... XD))
*yumi looks around confused abbout where you wouldve gone. no one seems to notice her except one man in the middle of the room, dancing with someone who looks slightly like mitsuki*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:33 pm
(yep. I do not deny)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:38 pm
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
silvia: *waits at the table wondering wher ehes going* more drinks pleazse sir!" *drinks 4* ...now we wait till Shun comes back huh? then we help you keep them alive.."

"i hope we can do that" Tora says puting the terot cards up.

silvia: hopes shun gets back befor i get drunk lol." doine with all drinks but im still sober.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:45 pm
((lol..u know my sis's name is marianne...u don't have to keep calling her abel's sis...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
silvia: *waits at the table wondering wher ehes going* more drinks pleazse sir!" *drinks 4* ...now we wait till Shun comes back huh? then we help you keep them alive.."

"i hope we can do that" Tora says puting the terot cards up.

silvia: hopes shun gets back befor i get drunk lol." doine with all drinks but im still sober.

"i think i beat you in drinking lass"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm
II_Kuro_II
((lol..u know my sis's name is marianne...u don't have to keep calling her abel's sis...))

(No! I have to leave in 5 minutes gonk crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:50 pm
II_Kuro_II

(Abel is the only one that knows that at the moment so the name shell be learned by all in a few)  

Alice the Loving

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:53 pm
((lol woops ^^; O.o nuuuuu!!! do u have to blessed-chan?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:58 pm
II_Kuro_II

(*nods* I have swimming practice. Will you be still on in an hhour later or more?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:03 pm
blessedheart
II_Kuro_II

(*nods* I have swimming practice. Will you be still on in an hhour later or more?)

(at six i got to go riide my bike for an hour and a hlaf)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games