Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:23 pm

User Image
Hana felt her body go stiff but then it relaxed. She wasn't going to show how uncomfortable she was in front of Brago's father. He didn't need anymore ammo to trick her into his bed. "I need to get one of my resraints fixed. i cracked it."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:34 pm

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes stressed rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes stressed rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

thank you for the faces
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:41 pm

User Image
"I see, Hana-chan. Rest assured I am over your rejections. Feel free to stop quivering on your inside. You let her sneak up right behind you. Are you becomeing more relaxed as the time of battle drifts away from you, Hana?"

Sure enough there was Vampire behind her.
User Image"As cute as ever Hana-shi. Are you takeing care of my boy?"

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:43 pm

((what the hell is that Demo scream ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:44 pm

User Image
Hana didn't trust his words because he was just like Brago and had never given up before. She did not jump at the vampire behind her. "Yes, I have been taking care of him." She replied to her. "If i was becoming more relaxed sir, I would have jumped at her precence."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
((what the hell is that Demo scream ))

?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:03 pm

User Image
Misha purt her arms about him, letting the water run over her hair. She pressed the length of her body against him lightly. "The part of me that only wants your body, is eager to roll with you at full power but the part of me that loves to be with you, wants to squeeze you with all her might. Don't mind me, I am impatient by nature." She laid her head on his chest.
User Image
Nike stood by and looked on with a raised brow.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Alicia stepped back and stood by Nike. "I have a question for you," she told her. "Do you have any problems with me?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante held her, chuckling softly. "I see. Well, if I could make this heal any quicker, I would." He paused and grinned, "Then again, Jaime could always do me the favor of fixing me up soon if you'd like." After all, that hispanic vampire did owe him a favor. Several actually.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:16 pm

"Who else have you brought with you?" The vampire closed her eyes and looked at the bunch. "hmm A vampire Master and two halflings? No wait..." She reached out and touched Nikes face. "No, you are special. You have come in contact with the princes seal.. and you are..." She paused for a second and opened her eyes. "Oh boy, you are a rare breed. I didnt think they still existed. I can sense my Sons blood in you also.. Are you his mate?"

Brago sighed. "This is my mother. Ex-Vampire Master Leader Rosalia Transyvel. Feared as The Siren of Lust"

The Demon Lord looked on. It was best not to interupt his wife when she was doing something.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:23 pm

"Nike's definately not Brago's mate," Robert said. "She's just tasted his blood a few times." He fixed Brago with a cold stare. "He's actually thrown himself at her and begged her to drink from him before." He needed to feed soon. He was feeling better because of his rest, but his hunger was gnawing at him relentlessly.

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:31 pm

User Image
Hana made a small growling noise when Nike was called brago's mate. She didn't know why, but it made her angry hearing the woman ask Nike that question.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:32 pm

User Image
"No. No, uh, Master Rosalia. I'm just a friend. Rare breed?" she felt uncomfortable under the Vampire's scrutiny.
Misha looked at him, questioning. "You would do that. I got the feeling you weren't into magic, uh, like that. We can wait, I can try to be patient. I don't want you to do what you don't really want. I mean...." she said., as she ran her hands down his back, her hands sliding to rest on his firm backside.

User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Rosalia paid no attention to Robert. As far as she was concerned, he was Nikes sidekick."Well, you are keeping it secret from your group. Who am I to blab about it... Once you gain too much power, you are feared and people conspire against you. I am no longer a Vampire Master"

She felt Hanas slight anger. She turned around and looked at her Lust strands. There was one. It pointed to Brago. Brago also had one pointing to her and 2 others. " Impossible. Hana-Shi. The Flower of Death. The emotionless Killer. You have fallen in love with my son?" Rosalia looked wide eyed. "Ive seen you gut people begging for their lives and not bat an eye... This is something even I could not predict."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games