Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm
Jordan rode up the side of a rise and flew off, doing a flip. "It's called skill!' she yelled out while upside down. After all, her flight was a skill. But yeah, it was pretty much cheating.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:32 pm
Spencer got off and began skiing down. He had been taught by a private ski instructor, so this place was nothing. He wondered if there was a more difficult hill. This hill was boring.

Dr. Sullivan got off. He put on the skateboard and began going down the hill he made it about halfway before falling over. "I did better than I thought" he said.

Christopher got off the ski lift and fell over. "This...may take a while" he said. He made sure his skis were on correctly and then slowly went down the hill. He made it a little bit of the way before he crossed his skis and fell over again. "Dammit!" he cursed.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:43 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery stretched as the movie ended. She would have gotten up, but Whit jumped and proposed the sequel, popping it in before anyone would object really. Though there was time for a bathroom break with the credits.
Avery may have gone herself but Ms. Powers and Tomas brought over popcorn and sodas for everyone.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit sat back down as Ms. Powers handed Avery a big bowl of popcorn. If only this were everyday....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:48 pm
Karley leaned forward and grabbed a handful of popcorn. "That was a good movie," she commented as she munched. Then, all of a sudden....

"Anyone have a dime?"  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:58 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Ahm, upstairs yes....why?" Avery asked.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit just turned with Avery to look at Tele. H munched another bite of popcorn from his hand. "Magic tricks?" he guessed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 pm
(( Aww, Whit is such a party pooper sad ))

Tele smiled and pulled one out of Karley's ear. "Why thank you, Karley."

OMFG THAT'S MY QUARTER! She quickly moved to snatch it from him. "That's the last time you pick my pocket, got it?" He started doing this all the time, taking her stuff then making it appear. Ever since she stopped wearing a watch for him to steal.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:21 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige quickly stuck his tongue out at her, and promptly fell over, face first into the snow, taking in a mouthful. Sitting up, he spat out the partially melted snow. "Cheater butt..." he muttered, sitting in the snow for a moment before finally getting back up and snowboarding the rest of the way down. "I win by default," he said to Jordan as he reached the bottom.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:25 pm
"I think if anything, I win. I got here before the two of you did" Spencer said, skiing over. He had an advantage.

Dr. Sullivan snowboarded down. "Looks like I made it tooaaaAHH!" he exclaimed and fell over again. He quickly picked himself up. "Well, that was interesting. Who's left?" he spoke.

"Can I have some help...please?!" Christopher called down the hill.

Spencer sighed. "I suppose I could do it" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige glared at Spencer, in a friendly way, if that makes sense. "You're a cheater butt too."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm
"What? I skied down here fairly. Is it my fault I've had years of private training at our family's private ski lodges?" Spencer defended himself with.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Yes," Michishige said firmly. "It's all your fault." He crossed his arms and turned his nose upwards, turning around.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:55 pm
Jordan's face was all smiles -not a little bit weird- from the adrenaline rush. "I'll get him!" she said, literally snowboarding up the slope, 'cheating' as Michishige would put it. "Okay, so I'm not a pro like Spencer, but I won't lose my balance," she said, pulling Chris along behind her, giving him just enough of her flight power that he was almost floating, making it much easier to stay upright.

(( Time skippy soon. I just wanted to go snowboarding, lol

Tomorrow dinner shall start! Zetao, you want to hash that part out? Greyer's your charrie, after all ^^ ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:55 pm
"Oh yeah? Well take this" Spencer said. He used his manipulation powers to make a snowball and pitch it at Michishige.

"Hello! Anyone?!" Christopher called down. He got back up to his feet and began going down the hill some more until he fell over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige ducked the snowball, his sensory powers alerting him of the oncoming projectile. "Nice try, buddy boy."

[Lulz, you got ninja'd]

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:05 pm
(( Heh. Heh. Eternal, just pretend mine came after yours. ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games