Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 pm
((I think you can do the honors. Go from Mala's proud parent feeling to Van's 'oh god I'm never having kids again' feeling. XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:58 pm
Months later, both Van and Mala had quite the stressful day. Their third child, a healthy baby girl with small golden curls and pale snowy skin, was wailing loudly the moment she was born - only calming after she had been cleaed and wrapped up in soft and silky cloth. Mala looked so angelic and peaceful as she held the baby, which was quite the contrast to her cursing and wailing like a banshee only hours earlier. She was exhausted and sore, but that adorable baby's face made it all worth it. Mala was cradling the child, humming a soft lullaby for her as she now slept.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:03 pm
Van was now lying in bed next to Mala, face-down in his pillow and still holding his stomach. Being forced to endure pain he could do absolutely nothing about, he wound up squirming and tossing about, cursing the entire time until Mala could actually push the kid out. For now, he was repeating a single phrase in his head: 'Oh gods I'm never having kids again...' Whether or not he actually lived up to that was yet to be seen, and unlikely to boot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:51 pm
"Van, honey? Don't you want to see our precious little baby girl?" Mala asked with a weary grin on her lips. "Seeing your baby's face the moment it's born really does justify the ungodly pain suffered during the actual birth.."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 pm
"Just gimme a sec, I'm still feeling lingering pain." Van said, his voice muffled by the pillow. "That, and I'm almost done praying to have forgotten this experience should we ever decide to have kids again." he said, staying in that position for another minute or so before slowly rolling back over to cuddle up with Mala and their new daughter.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:03 pm
((Bump?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:59 am
Mala rested her head gently against Van's as he cuddled up next to her and their new baby. "She's so beautiful, isn't she? So tiny too..." she muttured softly, a feeling of warmth and pride practically flowing from Mala's being.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:04 pm
"And finally a blond too. I was starting to wonder if silver hair was somehow the dominant gene..." Van joked, a weary smile on his face as he gently stroked their child's tiny head. It was certainly a different feeling seeing the kid after going through it all rather than just watching.

((Hopping out to grab some grub.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 pm
{Alright.}

"She will definately become someone we can be proud to call our daughter. Just look at that precious face and the hidden potential locked within. I look forward to seeing how she turns out..." Mala muttured with a sparkle in her eyes and a broad grin. After a couple more moments she glanced over at Van and asked, "So, what shall we name our new baby?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:20 pm
"I, er, don't really know..." Van admitted sheepishly. "I had something, but then I lost it due to being unprepared for pain. I knew it was bad, but not that bad..."

((Zelly is fast eater. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:22 pm
{As am I. Btw, sorry for the delayed post. I'm caught up in RF3 and the ******** boss battle is pissing me off.}

"We'll come up with something, I'm sure of it." Mala said, grinning at Van once again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm
((Ah, yes, one of THOSE (read: pain in the a** and just won't die) bosses.))

"Hopefully it'll come to me sometime before tomorrow. Right now, I just want to sleep." Van said, moving his head to rest on Mala's shoulder, utterly exhausted from his new adventures in childbirth. "And let it be said I don't want anymore kids until I've forgotten how painful this is. Whether or not I'll hold true to that has yet to be decided." he said before yawning.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:47 pm
"I don't blaim you in the least. We've had a long day, and this is the first time you've ever known this feeling. It can be overwhelming." Mala said softly, surprised that Van took things as well as he did.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:57 pm
((I...what? Virtual WAIFU? What?))

"I'm suddenly thankful we only have one kid this time. Waiting for another pair of twins or more to come would not be the best first impression for me on the whole 'giving birth' thin." Van said. "You're just lucky I manage to avoid shots to the groin."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games