Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Manny : best wrangler in all of suna........ partly because he's the only one in suna...... who would ever try to wrangle with Nanabi..... I STARTED IT!!!!! scream

crying Manny saw an opertunity.... and well...... he's manny enough said!!

Manny has to run around with a cowboy hat, jeans, chaps, and a flannel shirt for a day when we get to Suna, and constantly chew tobacco.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 am
Winterwolf78
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Manny : best wrangler in all of suna........ partly because he's the only one in suna...... who would ever try to wrangle with Nanabi..... I STARTED IT!!!!! scream

crying Manny saw an opertunity.... and well...... he's manny enough said!!

Manny has to run around with a cowboy hat, jeans, chaps, and a flannel shirt for a day when we get to Suna, and constantly chew tobacco.

I am still wearing the clothes I skillfully aquired from our prizon break. Sooo..... Its possible. Que western show donw music!!!  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 pm
i noticed that my post sounds like auto hitting >.< i didn't intend for that, i tried real hard. On a side note did the Nanabi slip from the back of the exoskeleton or the front? this is vital to knowing where Manny is right now..... HE MAY STILL BE HANGING ON!!!

On second thought I'll just run with my rodeo!!! *SLIDING GROVEL* I'M SORRY FOR THE AUTO HITTING IM ABOUT TO PREFORM  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 pm
*Whiny child voice* But SAAAANSHIII, why can't I hit Manny with friendly fire? C'mon, pleeeaaaaaassssseeee! It'll only dehydrate him a little. Really, I won't go tooo overboard! /voice

GO RODEO MANNY!  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:24 pm
Chezmonkey
*Whiny child voice* But SAAAANSHIII, why can't I hit Manny with friendly fire? C'mon, pleeeaaaaaassssseeee! It'll only dehydrate him a little. Really, I won't go tooo overboard! /voice

GO RODEO MANNY!

Reason one not to hit manny right not. He is not near enough to the enemy.

Reason 2, you still owe me a new pair of clothes.

Reason 3,......... stare stare stare He is not near enough to the enemy. xd

YEEHAA RIDING COW....ninja? MANNY!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:30 pm
Chezmonkey

GO RODEO MANNY!
*older parental voice* Oh ok Al, but just this once......XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 pm
eek but what did manny ever do?!?!?.......... stare ...... nevermind....

On a side note any bright ideas for the Nanabi besides ' scream CHARGE!!!!!!' and ' scream DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!' or 'manny go get close so we can blow you up.... you might just live?'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:20 pm
Well, there goes Al! Well, mostly. He can still do another attack or two...

I used the full 160 chakra because he increased the size to match the rank, not just the power...

Fwuhahaha

Al saves all!  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:03 pm
and two S+ rank barriers should help keep it all good. good work everyone. If i coulda done another action, manny i woulda helped you  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:48 pm
Yo-ko
and two S+ rank barriers should help keep it all good. good work everyone. If i coulda done another action, manny i woulda helped you

Don't worry no over sized bug is going to kill Manny...... SERIOUSLY injure almost definanitly, nearly kill. Make almost dead and tear off all my limbs possibly, but kill? Pffffff xp  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko

Don't worry no over sized bug is going to kill Manny...... SERIOUSLY injure almost definanitly, nearly kill. Make almost dead and tear off all my limbs possibly, but kill? Pffffff xp
james will save you. get ready, Cause we going to have an epic teamwork/throw down session....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 pm
and i need help writing san's arc! I had a general premise but i dont know how the details are....ideas?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:27 pm
Trying out the new outfit. The hair is courtesy of AandOE's birthday gift to me, and without it, the outfit would not have come together quite so well in my opinion.

Yoko: Anything specific?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 am
Ergo War
Trying out the new outfit. The hair is courtesy of AandOE's birthday gift to me, and without it, the outfit would not have come together quite so well in my opinion.

well bad guys are easy for me to think up, but i want it to be deeper then just "go fight these guys over there." Winter and i were thinking about, cause san was the first one to fight titan in rouran, that we interlace that into san's story arc. Because he loves listening to stories, he takes everyone to rouran for (some unknown reason really) and when he is there he starts to tell the stories of that massive raid. If you think about it, only him james, bast, and....lucas? i cant remember if manny was there....are the only people currently active in that engagement. idk, it was an idea

I would like to get everyones impression/thoughts about san, cause i would love to add some other aspects that i rp as, but dont neccessarly pick up on because its me (so other peoples perspectives on my character.

Nice outfit! I jsut started getting some of the fun items for my avi as well. know any cool items i should buy  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:56 am
Yo-ko
Ergo War

well bad guys are easy for me to think up, but i want it to be deeper then just "go fight these guys over there." Winter and i were thinking about, cause san was the first one to fight titan in rouran, that we interlace that into san's story arc. Because he loves listening to stories, he takes everyone to rouran for (some unknown reason really) and when he is there he starts to tell the stories of that massive raid. If you think about it, only him james, bast, and....lucas? i cant remember if manny was there....are the only people currently active in that engagement. idk, it was an idea

I would like to get everyones impression/thoughts about san, cause i would love to add some other aspects that i rp as, but dont neccessarly pick up on because its me (so other peoples perspectives on my character.

Nice outfit! I jsut started getting some of the fun items for my avi as well. know any cool items i should buy

Titan? Rouran?...... I don't think I was part of that..... My first big fight was... ummm... Defend the Gate with the Double dragon Syndicate.. I think its been a while eek .... but that sounds right It would have been the first time people used me as a red dot lazer sight and James nearly knocked my head off for trying to fight your younger brother ..... Saurus? BUT HE STARTED IT!!!!!  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games