Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:50 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen knew that Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor were all in contention for the cup, with a goal and catching the snitch being what Ravenclaw needed, Gryffindor catching the snitch being all that they needed, and Slytherin just needing Ravenclaw to catch the snitch to ensure a tie with Ravenclaw. Unfortunately Hufflepuff was no longer in contention. "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Lions versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico immediately went on the hunt

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Chase: 0/3
                                                                            Catch: 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 8, 10, 1, 3, 6, 10, 2, 7, 5 Total: 57 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:43 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy shot up hoping to come away with the quaffle

Position: chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              post to goal 0/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceOnce the game was underway, Charley got started off with her usual. She found a bludger and took aim for Chelsea.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                              AC: 18
                                              Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                              Mods: (+8 to Bludger Hits)
                                              Lives:

Aiming At: Chelsea
                                              Final Roll: 24 HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
oyehh rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 5, 4, 4, 8, 4, 4, 2, 7 Total: 50 (10-100)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:49 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • As soon as the quaffle was released, Hamid shot off after it, hoping to grab it before Iggy.

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH his team tab tab tab FEELING nervous

G R Y F F I N D O RxxC H A S E R
                                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            good armdeft dodgerswift swipe
                                            AC: 16 Modifiers: +6
                                            tab tab
                                            To Goals: x/3
                                            Final Roll: 50 (fail)

00 vs. 00

OOC xxx

username

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates & Opponents
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game 3 - Hufflepuff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's do this

The game only just begun and already Chelsea was in danger. Dangit. He flew over fast and attempted to deflect it right back to Charley.

null

AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 {Hitting}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: Chelsea Durant
Aiming At: Charley Jenkins
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:17 {Saved, No Hit!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:07 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fifth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (Game 6)

Chelsea began looking around for the snitch. Right off the bat the Ravenclaw beater was aiming for her. She was grateful for London's blocking skills. She didn't need a hit this early in the game. Looking for the golden ball she hoped to find it like she had been doing.

Status : Last game lets win this thing
                                                    Company : Gryffindors and Ravenclaw

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 12 (fail)
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:22 am
User Image

Nico kept searching

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:25 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy came away with the quaffle and shot down the pitch

Position: chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              post to goal 1/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:43 am
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Chelsea hadn't found it yet. However she wasn't going to give up looking for the snitch. She just hoped she'd find it before Nico did.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 18 (fail)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:48 am
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Third Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris saw Iggy come way with the ball. It wasn't a good start to the game for Gryffindor. Racing after the older boy he hoped to get the ball back for his team.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Iggy - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 4 (fail)
                                                    AC: 15
                                                    Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Shooting, +3 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:18 pm
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserhalfbloodsecond year

Tally took after Iggy in an attempt to steal the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 16 (miss)
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:30 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Chelsea saw a glimpse of something but she wasn't sure if it was the snitch or not. She continued looking in hopes of finding it. This was going to take a while it seemed.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 12 (fail)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:39 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Chelsea still had nothing. Continuing her search for the snitch she really wanted to find it. Soon would be best.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 21 (spotted)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image

Nico tried the other side of the pitch

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games