Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:04 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*activates the thread's heavy autoturret defense* .___.

*reprograms it to attack you instead*

*reprograms your reprogram* stressed

I'm the best slicer on this side of the Galaxy. You can't beat me that way. :l

*is gone and safely out of range while everything self-destructs*
I added a fail safe.
I circumvented it. :/

Obviously not- it blew up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:08 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I am in two places at one time aren't I or am I dreaming?????

I have no idea. If you're dreaming. Then I'm dreaming, and how did you get in my dream? Or did you drag me into yours? o.o

that is one thing I have been wondering **gets up and walks over to you** can I pinch you to see if it hurts????

*pinches self* gonk
That hurts. >.<

**pinches myself** now I felt that too...so who is dreaming?? **goes back and sits down leaning against the wall.....laying my head on my knees**....must sleep.....must be rested for when partner arrives................

see you later Kay.......night night............................thanks again for the shoulder to cry on.........................

No problem, any time, good night, see ya, best wishes. ^__^

**smiles** hey Kay.....so far today is a better day.......still want want to take a baseball bat to my brothers head.....what he did was like a knife in my heart and brings tears to my eyes.....but I can smile and laugh today.....thanks again for your ear and shoulder..............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:10 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*activates the thread's heavy autoturret defense* .___.

*reprograms it to attack you instead*

*reprograms your reprogram* stressed

I'm the best slicer on this side of the Galaxy. You can't beat me that way. :l

*is gone and safely out of range while everything self-destructs*
I added a fail safe.
I circumvented it. :/

Obviously not- it blew up.

Okay then. -_-
Even though that wouldn't have happened.
*watches Terry suddenly explode* :I  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is one thing I have been wondering **gets up and walks over to you** can I pinch you to see if it hurts????

*pinches self* gonk
That hurts. >.<

**pinches myself** now I felt that too...so who is dreaming?? **goes back and sits down leaning against the wall.....laying my head on my knees**....must sleep.....must be rested for when partner arrives................

see you later Kay.......night night............................thanks again for the shoulder to cry on.........................

**smiles** hey Kay.....so far today is a better day.......still want want to take a baseball bat to my brothers head.....what he did was like a knife in my heart and brings tears to my eyes.....but I can smile and laugh today.....thanks again for your ear and shoulder..............

Hey there. I'm glad you're feeling better today. What's up?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*pinches self* gonk
That hurts. >.<

well nothing was till a few minutes ago....shaking again.....doc called.....test confirmed aneurisms.....go back thursday to discuss treatment options......I know I need to stay positive but I am scared.........  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well nothing was till a few minutes ago....shaking again.....doc called.....test confirmed aneurisms.....go back thursday to discuss treatment options......I know I need to stay positive but I am scared.........

Oh dear. D:

Well, you're online and not in surgery in an ER, so they're unruptured, which is hugely important and great that you caught it now. D':
You could go the rest of your life and never have a problem with it after it gets treated now, right? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

Well, you're online and not in surgery in an ER, so they're unruptured, which is hugely important and great that you caught it now. D':
You could go the rest of your life and never have a problem with it after it gets treated now, right? D:

yeppers on both accounts........that is is the positive about it.....but surgery still scares me........I hate to admit it I don't always see the the positive side to everything.....my mind plays the devils advocate and says what if something goes wrong.................  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

yeppers on both accounts........that is is the positive about it.....but surgery still scares me........I hate to admit it I don't always see the the positive side to everything.....my mind plays the devils advocate and says what if something goes wrong.................

Well, they say hope for the best and expect the worst, I suppose. >.<

That kind of stuff bothers me too. Needles and IVs and surgery and the whole works, even though I know it shouldn't. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

Well, they say hope for the best and expect the worst, I suppose. >.<

That kind of stuff bothers me too. Needles and IVs and surgery and the whole works, even though I know it shouldn't. sweatdrop

hubby always says six of one half a dozen of another **laughs**
yeah I always have to drink a lot of water before IVs or them drawing blood......also me and hospitals just do not get along because of my food allergies **frowns** so I hope he can do the option that only requires a very short stay from what I have read....................  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:59 pm
Skyailia
yeah I always have to drink a lot of water before IVs or them drawing blood......also me and hospitals just do not get along because of my food allergies **frowns** so I hope he can do the option that only requires a very short stay from what I have read....................

Ha ha, indeed.

Yeah... Took better than half a dozen tries to get the IV in when I had some minor surgery early this year... Tried repeatedly on both arms and I'm afraid of needles. D: Lol

Well, at least they've got your medical records handy and there isn't a safer place to have an allergic reaction than a hospital. sweatdrop

I hope so too. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, indeed.

Yeah... Took better than half a dozen tries to get the IV in when I had some minor surgery early this year... Tried repeatedly on both arms and I'm afraid of needles. D: Lol

Well, at least they've got your medical records handy and there isn't a safer place to have an allergic reaction than a hospital. sweatdrop

I hope so too. D:

yeah.....but with my food allergies soy fish and turkey.......that limits the foods they can feed me **frowns** my body picked the worst to be allergic to..........  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, indeed.

I hope so too. D:

yeah.....but with my food allergies soy fish and turkey.......that limits the foods they can feed me **frowns** my body picked the worst to be allergic to..........

Oh dear. D:

Those are pretty inconvenient allergies. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, indeed.

I hope so too. D:

Oh dear. D:

yes they are......and I love seafood......I am just glad I don't have more **knocks on wood** at home I can still get a variety of things to eat.....but in a hospital they use so much prepared foods that have soy in them......

I hate it when it takes more than one try to draw blood or do an IV for a test......that is why they have told me to drink plenty of water the day before and the day of.........do do I feel like I am going to float away **laughs**  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, indeed.

I hope so too. D:

Oh dear. D:

yes they are......and I love seafood......I am just glad I don't have more **knocks on wood** at home I can still get a variety of things to eat.....but in a hospital they use so much prepared foods that have soy in them......

I hate it when it takes more than one try to draw blood or do an IV for a test......that is why they have told me to drink plenty of water the day before and the day of.........do do I feel like I am going to float away **laughs**

Oh dear. And there's lots of fish in that. D:
That's a shame. .-.

Indeed. >.<

Needles. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, indeed.

I hope so too. D:

Oh dear. D:

Oh dear. And there's lots of fish in that. D:
That's a shame. .-.

Indeed. >.<

Needles. D:

I have gotten used to it now but it is still inconvenient........it is just something I have learned to live with...........

you sound sound like my oldest daughter......she is deathly afraid of needles....I have had to get used to them since I have to take insulin twice a day.......something else I have had to learn to live with...........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games