Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Instant Rabies Barbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:24 pm
I was born a man but I knew ever since that I was destined to become a woman wearing a monkey mask catching and raping real monkeys.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:06 pm
Hello
My name is Illusionist. I'm 18 and go to Ripon College.
My grandpa calls me his Little Angel. ^^ *random fact*  

Illusionist of Heart

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:17 pm
Illusionist of Heart
Hello
My name is Illusionist. I'm 18 and go to Ripon College.
My grandpa calls me his Little Angel. ^^ *random fact*

Welcome, glad to see you in the guild. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:29 am
in high school, female ... been on gaia for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time, just don't rely on member since in my pro, since my history on gaia is waaaaaaaaaay different! =D
currently questing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. check signature for progress! care to donate?
Click Me! ^^V
どうもありがとうございま した!〜

Arikana Nakaria

cattkittykitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:31 am
hi. i just joined... yeah
im catt and im 16  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:02 pm
Ano..konichiwa! I'm Rino, but most people call me Rino-chan or L-chan. I'm a guy, gay, and I love to write. In a lot of my posts I like to put random Japanese, so...yeah. Be ready for that. sweatdrop But don't hesitate to ask if you need a translation! =^^=  

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

Unlucky Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Hey eveybody!I won't tell you my real name but just call me Fox.And for those of you who are confused what gender I am,I am a GIRL.Don't be fooled by the "boyish" clothing  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:35 pm
Hey, I'm Hotaru Hunter. People can call me Hotaru and stuff. I'm a girl, yesh. It says I've been on Gaia for two years or something, but I've been active from about 6 months or so...I just started a Japanese lesson in my journal today, so go cheack to out if you want. My parents are Japanese, so I might as well use my talent, right? So yeah, hi peoples!  

Hotaru Hunter

Sasuke_Cursed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:45 pm
Hi im well...Sasuke_Cursed......

I really dont like tellin people about me...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:31 pm
I've been on Gaia for a while, but I am not very active. I come on to sort of poke around and get information on conventions and play the slots.

Meanwhile, I am a graduating college student this spring and I'm a bit of a nature-lover. I like being outside and hiking and canoeing. I also love anime and manga and I like to cosplay. I am most known for being Lulu in FFX.  

tortured sweetheart

Green Requiem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:23 am
Hello. ^^ I'm Green Requiem! You can call me Requiem for short if you would like. Or make up your own nickname for me, just try not to be too mean with it. >.> I'm 17 and female. I love drawing, writing, and the rain. I also like roleplaying. 3nodding You'll have to learn more about me by getting to know me! ^^
~Requiem

Edit: I realized it had a major lack of info. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:25 pm
Hi there, I am Brian4t7, as you can plainly see. Also, I am probobaly the biggest fan of Indiana Jones on Gaia. Visit my profile to see what I mean.  

Brian4t7

Conservative Voter

CR Crimson Tide

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:09 pm
I cant remmber if i posted in here but i will agin.... Hi my name is Dustin I'm 16 going to be 17 in March. i live in Ohio and go to Oak Hills High School,do I like school?...um I do and I don't it's all about how people treat me there . I'm a big fan of anime, movies, games, drawling, music, and writting. I'm writting short stories now the first is called a "Wolf's Heart" based on my rp character. The second one is "Hiro Shamaro" based on my rp charaters brother. And the last one I havn't thought of yet but it will have my rp charater his brother and others that I rp with. My favorite anime would most likely be "Wolf's Rain", I have the whole season. My favorite game would probly be "Hack" or the "Final Fantasy" collection.

rp character is in my journal  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:04 pm

my name is S the heartless, but you may call me S.

I live in darkness with the heartless
and I rather quite enjoy it

S the heartless

Zilithandria Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:30 am
Hi, I'm Zilithandria Kitty! I have my very first boyfriend, met him online, and oh yeah--he pretty much takes up my brain xd xd xd xd so yeah....anyway. I love cats, funny things, researching about ninjas, thinking about and wishing I was a Warrior, stuff like that..................... xp xp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EXTRA SIGGY ALERT

"' I'm not mean, you're just a sissy '"
'Cause what consumes your thoughts controls your life--What If (Creed)
"' You must be empty before you can be filled; you must know nothing before you can know something. '" --Master Wu from THE REMARKABLE JOURNEY OF PRINCE JEN
"' Live or die, emotions are a choice. Live or die, life is a mission that must be completed; a game that must be finished. The sand of time runs short now, and there is still much to accomplish. Choose your goals wisely.'" --Unknown

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Bao
Beige Vintage Stretch Pants
Black Gloves
Black Stockings
Brown Sleeveless Silk Top
Heart Shaped Box of Sweets

Estimated Total: 33,965 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 24 January 2007)

This is a dream avvy of mine. Please PM me and tell me if it looks cool or not!! Oh yeah, please look at my other dream avvys and PM me if you think they're cool or not, located at http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7558517 ? Please? Thank you very much!!

ADMIT IT: KYO-SAN ROCKS

DEEP DOWN, YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE AND LOYAL FAN OF KAKASHI-SAN

LET OUT YOUR INNER FIGHTER[ESS]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games