Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 pm

((Sorry, trying to help my neighbor catch his cat that has been living in my yard a few months now, but she wouldn' come out.))

* The pony peeked out from under the skirts to watch the others playing.*

*Shakes out of a daze* Oh sorry, I seemed to have been lost in thoughts of revenge on the GGB bar keeper.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

{{Good to see you, Brat! biggrin }}

Thistle squeaked back at Velcore, but when he still didn't follow her, she snorted slightly and then ran back to Velcore. She launched herself at him, trying to tackle him to the ground in fun. She didn't notice the pony peaking out from under the skirt again.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 5, 1, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:36 pm

*gently knocks Thistle over and puts his paw on her side, careful not to hurt her with his claws*

*finishes his phone calls and walks back over to the main bar, sitting at one of the tables off to the side* Hello, Amy.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:40 pm

*She pours herself a glass of Shiraz and pulls the ham out of the oven. Everything is ready and smells fantastic. She gets herself out a plate and helps herself. Takes her plate and wine out to the dining room, goes back into the kitchen to get silverware and a cloth napkin. She lights the candles on the table, flips on some soft music and begins to enjoy her dinner.*

(( *Hands Brat a bottle of her best Tequila.* xd ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm

((LOL ~ I think Lily needs it more than I do. wink Though I could use it after this week. TGIaF! ))
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:43 pm

((Snuggle glomps Brat and inserts visions of mindless shopping in her head))

*Stumbles into the bar and aims for the coffee machine to make up a strong espresso blend.*

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:44 pm

{{lol!! Velcore is hilarious!}}

Thistle squeaked in surprise as Velcore blocked her tackle by knocking her to the side and putting his paw on her side. She stayed still for a moment, processing everything, and then she whinnied loudly in laughter and started squirming greatly. She finally managed to turn over onto her back and she trapped Velcore's hand in all four of her little hooves. She started to wiggle back and forth, playing with his hand.

Amy looked over at Karrie and smiled. She looked down at Kai, saw that he was sleeping, and she carefully moved out from under him. She laid his head slowly down onto the couch after she put a pillow onto it. Then, she turned around and walked back behind the bar.

She looked over the counter and smiled at Karrie. "Hey Karrie. How are you doing? Would you like something to drink?"
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Amy noticed iggies coming in, and she smiled at her. "Hey iggies!" Then, she noticed how out of it she was, so she just giggled softly and shook her head.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:47 pm

((Iggies and I will be back in a few. Iggies wont be awake for a while anyways.))
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 2, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 pm

*moves his paw around for Thistle to play with*

I'm doing... okay. I'd like a rum and coke. *looks up when iggies walks in, but knows she won't say much until she has some caffine*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 2, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)

iggies

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:49 pm

((Want me to take out a hit on them Brat? Okies, I'll be back in about 30 mins.))
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Amy nodded and smiled at Karrie. "Coming right up. I'll make sure to put rum in this one."

She started to fill a tumbler with ice and then rum.

Thistle remained on her back but grabbed at Velcore's paw enthusiastically. A few minutes later, though, some dust on the floor went into Thistle's nose. She quickly sneezed, but when she did, a small horn was revealed on the top of her head, amongst her hair. Colorful sparkles also came out of that horn.

Amy gasped loudly and froze as she saw what Thistle did. Her eyes were glued on her in amazement.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 1, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:00 pm

((Wrong name, Cuwen. sweatdrop ))

*sighs and leans forward with his arms on the table*

*chirps and pokes at the sparkles from Thistle's horn*
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:03 pm

((I don't know if it'd do much good, but whacking an admin is a good game.))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:06 pm

{{Whoops! I'm sorry. I fixed it. I first looked at Amy's name b/c I thought I called her by another one of my characters' names. I've done that before. lol! Thank you for catching that for me, Karrie. smile }}

Amy managed to break herself out of her daze enough to nudge one of Karrie's arms. She also nodded toward Velcore and Thistle. "Karrie..."

Thistle flipped over onto her stomach and then got on her legs. Sparkles were all over her now, but she didn't seem the least bit phased. She ran back behind Velcore and proceeded to try and catch his tail.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games