Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 pm

{{Same here, Lily rofl He even went as far as to say that he doesn't like cake. On an unrelated note, if tomato based sauces give Dougherty heartburn, how is he going to handle spaghetti?}}

*stirs some caramel syrup into his steamer and has a seat at a nearby table. Hearing the mention of tea, he looks up and sees that Lily is there, talking with Iggies*
.... pastries?
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 12 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:21 pm

(( @ TES: I just had this feeling you'd go for the banana cream pie! You are more than welcome to have my share ... and then some! lol xp ))

Psyzapp
Of course my darling. *She takes him by the hand and leads him to the bedroom. She speaks to him as she starts to remove her garments.* What are you doing tomorrow?

*He strips down, places his gear belt and street clothes on the chair. As he slides into bed, he is over come with a case of the yawns* I have a check up first thing with my primary care. Then I need to check in down at HQ and see if there's any paperwork I need to complete. After that, I'm all yours, M'dear. By the way ... I didn't mean to ignore you there in the kitchen. I love you too. *he grins at her, then settles back down into his pillow and covers himself up, yawning again*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

iggies

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:22 pm

*Stifling giggles the grunny and bird finish up the last crumbs. *

*Giggles* I think they approve Lily, and they give thanks. I wish the chameleon tea and melatonin worked for me, but doesn't. I've tried. I'll just have to keep killing stress the old fashion way... I found sharp knives help a lot wink

*Looks over at Tes as he mentions pastries, then looks down at the critters looking up with innocent faces* Sorry love, I'm not sure they left you any.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:26 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He strips down, places his gear belt and street clothes on the chair. As he slides into bed, he is over come with a case of the yawns* I have a check up first thing with my primary care. Then I need to check in down at HQ and see if there's any paperwork I need to complete. After that, I'm all yours, M'dear. By the way ... I didn't mean to ignore you there in the kitchen. I love you too. *he grins at her, then settles back down into his pillow and covers himself up, yawning again*

*She finishes undressing and slips into bed next to him. She snuggles as close as she can to him and nuzzles him a bit, kissing the side of his face and neck.* Sweet dreams my darling. *She whispers into his ear.* heart

((TES can't have any of the pie…eggs you know. wink ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:29 pm

*Smiles over at TES.* You're awake? I restocked over at the shop.

*Then addresses iggies:*
No, they didn't work on me, and neither did the muscle relaxants the doctor gave me. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, though.

((He never tried the cake story. We just knew the pie was what he liked best. I haven't had homemade banana cream pie in years. Mom stopped making them after we lost him.))
iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 3, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:31 pm

((Poor Tes!))
*Starts to nod off and jolts awake. Sigh* I guess I better head to the land of bed. Then I'll get my sleep back in the right order... or after this weekend.

Good night Lily, I hope to see you soon again. Thanks for spoiling these guys *points to criters* Good night Tes. I hope we meet up again soon.

*Starts to walk to the door and missed hitting the door frame, bouncing off and making it through the door.*

((G'night, need to try to get a couple hours of sleep.))

iggies

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Goodnight, iggies. *Watches her totter off, bumping in to the door frame like a pinball before slipping past the door.* Oh, ouch. That's gonna leave a bruise. I sure hope she takes care of herself.
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 18 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:38 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{On an unrelated note, if tomato based sauces give Dougherty heartburn, how is he going to handle spaghetti?}}

(( That's a very good question, TES. Just know that there are many ways to top pasta without using tomato based sauces. And they are mzilst bronretla!

Buona notte a tutti! User Image ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:40 pm

((True - he could go with Alfredo sauce. Works nice on pizza, too. Goodnight, Officer.))
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:42 pm

{{..... WHAT!? You put eggs in there!? Dear god, why!!!? gonk *weeps*

Last time I had banana cream pie, I had made it myself for my father's birthday a few years ago... without eggs. It was a little runny at first because I didn't whip the cream right, but after a day in the fridge once a slice or two had been eaten, some sort of sugary syrup-like liquid separated from the rest of the pie and it was of the right consistency after that. Not sure how or why that happened, but whatever...}}

*lifts an eyebrow as he watches Iggies' exit*
Sometimes I think one of her critters should be a seeing-eye dog. She might have been better off just having me bring her home. Not like I haven't crawled through that window before.

*starts to take a sip then places his cup down*
... now that I think of it, if she can't even make it out the door, I wonder how she even gets into the apartment.

{{I know there are many ways to top pasta, but spaghetti is specifically tomato based}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:47 pm

*walks through the double doors, going straight for the liquor shelves for a quick drink. Seeing TES, she smiles and waves, speaking*

Evening sir. How've you been lately?*finds a nice bottle of reisling in the wine cooler and takes down a goblet, pouring a nice glass. PLacing the bottle back in the cooler, she picks her glass up and swirls it slightly*
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:50 pm

*looks up at Icy*
Bored and pastry-less thanks to your retina scanners stare I tend to stay in most of the time lately. *sips his steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:52 pm

*She turns to get the glass of wine she came in for and nearly bumps in to Icy.* Oh, excuse me. I'm sorry. *She finds a bottle of Merlot in the cooler and pours a glass.*

A seeing-eye grunny. They're fairly intelligent so I'd think hers could be trained. I wonder how she does get to her apartment... *Her voice trails off.*

You could stop by the shop for some egg-less pastries, or scones.

((Glomps Icy Bratty-style.))
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:55 pm

{{tacklgomps Lily back for her Bratty! heart }}

*rolls eyes at TES and sips her wine, chuckling at Lily* I'm sorry dear, I honestly didn't see you. Now I know I've been up too long today.*looks back at TES* If you have such a problem with my security, you could always return to your moldy box behind Edit Me. stare

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:01 pm

*nods at Lily*
I should stop by a lot more often than I have been. I always end up showing up after the pastries have gotten old lately stressed

*leans back on his chair and props his feet up on the table*
pft... maybe I -will- return to the moldy box mad It's better than getting a light shot into my eye every day just to get a drink or go outside.... though I don't think Ryzan would like if I moved out stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games