Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Oh, Icy. I hope you can get some rest soon. Long days suxors. *She absently swirls her glass, taking a sip and letting it rest on her tongue.* This is a very nice wine. Psyzapp must have a great supplier.

*She glances back at TES.*
I don't know why you'd stay here after you've gotten out of your rooms. Once you're out, it's not like you have to go through the scanner to get in and out of the bar.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:10 pm

*winks at Lily* Nothing a full day at the spa here and some oxygen and candles at your place to perk me right up. wink *sips her wine and sighs, slightly shaking her head at TES* Well, it's your choice, whatever you do. Either way, the security measures are here to stay. Suck it up and deal or put foot to road and kick rocks. stare

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:11 pm

*yawns* I realize that, Lily. I just end up getting caught up in here for one reason or another and Ryzan seems to like it here. Of course, he has hardly even experienced the rest of Geezerville to know where he would like to spend time when no one else is around.

*looks into his cup and swirls his drink around a moment*
I should probably do something about that one of these days or something... *sips*
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Stop by anytime. I love the aromatherapy. Apparently the accupressure/accupuncture therapist at the shop is impressed with your massage therapist. I really need to make an appointment. *Finishes her wine and goes to rinse her cup.*

I don't know TES, perhaps if you made a, ummm, well a date to take him out and show him around, he might find things he likes to do.

((Needs to get in bed soon))

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:21 pm

*stifles a yawn and groans, knowing she's stayed as long as possible. Taking her wine glass with her, she hugs Lily* Goodnight hon. You take care and be careful going home.*looks at TES and smirks*

Have a good night TES. See you all later.*goes into the office and through the security measures, down the stairs and through the corridor. Inside her place, she locks up and heads to her room, finishing her wine and putting her pajamas on*

{{goodnight everyone}}
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:26 pm

*eye twitch* ....date?
*barely waves at Icy as she leaves, still hung up on the mention of a "date"*

erm... not really sure that's what you'd call it... *scratches the back of his head*
Wait, acupressure and acupuncture? You must have made some changes since the last time I was there... or maybe I was just looking at the pastries.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Oh! surprised *Returns Icy's hug.* Goodnight, sweetie. You get some good rest. *She puts her glass away and walks towards the door.* I do need to head home - have a date with my bed.

*Hears TES say something about the shop and looks at him.* Oh yes, we did some remodeling. I brought in a chiropractor, an aromatherapist to run the Oxygen Bar, added a room for meditation and yoga... alternative medicines are really underutilized. I marked the pastries at the shop if you want to stop in. There's some fresh veggies in the kitchen fridge if Draa and grunny get hungry. *Shakes her head.* Though they seem to prefer pastries, too.

As to a date, aren't you and Ryzan together? Why wouldn't you go out to places together? I'm sure he'd really enjoy it.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Chiropractor? Definitely going to have to utilize that ninja Fresh vegetables would be a nice change, though I can't say it would be a welcome one as far as Draa is concerned. I had no problem with bandaidd feeding me salads when I was a grunny just so long as I could still have sweets now and then. Draa on the other hand acted like it was absolute torture stare

And um... yeah... I'm still a bit new to this whole Ryzan and I being "together" thing... *shifts around a bit* I mean... you can still take someone out without it being a "date", right? ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:45 pm

*Shakes her head softly* I suppose, if it causes you that much stress, you could call it a "Guys Night Out" instead. I'm sure Ryzan won't care what you want to call it if it's a nice evening out.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Yes, well, getting him to go in the first place might take some doing if he gets this "date" idea in his head.

*puts his feet down and finishes up his steamer*
To tell you the truth, I haven't even really taken a woman out on a "date" stare Not that I haven't been involved with women before... I just didn't do the whole "dinner and dancing" thing.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:01 am

Huh, that's interesting. I'd think he'd appreciate the idea of a "date" or a "guys night out" with just the two of you. An affirmation that you are together and not just secretly behind closed doors. It doesn't have to involve dancing, or a fancy restaurant. You could stop by Kathy's for a quiet dinner. They seem to know how to fix just about anything imaginable. A special dark elf dish, neither of you has to cook, no dishes later. The staff don't seem to notice much about us here. *Shrugs.* Kind of odd actually.

*She waves and heads out the door.* I really do need to head home now. But think about it. wink

((Hour past when I should have been sleeping.))
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:07 am

((You have no idea how difficult it was to keep Lily in character... one of my other characters would be inclined to call you a Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am, kinda guy...))

((Good night))

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:09 am

{{Yes... never get involved with talking to me if you are wanting to sleep since if you're waiting for me to leave, it's not going to happen rofl I'm up all night usually.}}

*sighs and waves to Lily as she leaves, then gets up to place his cup in the sink*

{{Also, not quite a "wham, bam, thank-you mam" sort of thing. Someone can still be devoted to one person without feeling the need to show off that they're together. While someone might interpret that as being "insecure" about the relationship, it can also be viewed as insecure to believe that you -have- to show you're together in front of others in order to feel like you really have something significant.}}
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:22 am

*makes his way upstairs, flinching as he goes through the retina scan, but getting through without too many tries. When he sees Tes there in the main bar by himself, he scratches his chin, appearing a bit confused*
If there is no one else around, I do not see why you are spending your time here, dear Quortek.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:29 am

pft... it's not like you haven't done it before stare
*gets out a bottle of elven wine and holds it up*

I'm guessing you came up for this.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games