Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:43 am

*walks up to Tes and takes the bottle out of his hand, placing it on the counter.*
Nau... *bashfully steps closer to Tes while playing with his tie* ... Usstan... I wanted to see what you were doing. I know we have been spending mzilt time together in our quarters, jhal I like to spend time with you outside our quarters as well.
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:46 am

Yes, well, maybe if Icy hadn't insisted this place needed eye scanners, then I'd have more incentive to leave stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:49 am

humph! If you wish to sound convincing, I must insist you use a better excuse. You may have a low tolerance to a few things, jhal pain is not one of them.
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:54 am

It's shooting light into my freakin eyeball! You have any idea... *looks down at Ryzan and facepalms* .... of course you do. *rubs his forehead* I'm not usually a very sociable person. You should know that.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:16 am

*giggles slightly*
Xas xas, of course. *scratches under Tes' chin playfully* Rilu'oh while you may have been a rogue in our world, there is no need to be recluse in this one.

*kisses Tes' lower lip, then turns to put the wine back*
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:42 am

*straightens his tie as Ryzan walks away and clears his throat*
Speaking of recluse... when was the last time you left the bar?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:47 am

*places the bottle in a cooler behind the bar, laughing slightly at Tes' question*
You and I were just in the Jade Dragon the other tangi, were we not?

*walks around the counter and sits down on one of the end stools*
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:56 am

um... that doesn't really count, Ry. That's an expansion to the bar. On top of that, it's not like you've even eaten there or anything. You just passed through it.

*gets himself a ginger ale out of the fridge and sits down next to Ryzan as he opens it*
I mean... aside from us taking people out of the bar and things like that, when was the last time you really went anywhere? I don't think I've really seen you leave this place since Psyzapp let you live here. I've at least gone out to Lily's for pastries every once in a while and I bring back groceries. But where have you gone? *sips his drink*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:03 am

*looks down at his lap and twiddles his thumbs*
I do not know. I remember jabbress had once taken me out to experience what a "spa" was, jhal that must have been months ago. I had also visited that place called... *thinks a moment* ... I believe it is "Chatty Kathy's". I had gone there once for a drink.

*frowns a bit*
I suppose I have no grounds to say you are being a "shut in", as they say, when I have been no different...
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:09 am

hm? *lifts an eyebrow at Ryzan. Seeing the expression on his face, he sighs and places his ginger ale on the counter. He turns on his stool to face Ryzan and lifts his chin slightly to make him look up*
That's not what I was getting at. What I meant was... um... *looks off to the side* ... erm... *cough* ... I... I was talking to Lily last night and we discussed a little about... maybe I could show you around a little sometime or something... since you haven't really been out much and all.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:17 am

*smiles, taking Tes' hand from his chin and holding it with both of his hands*
That would be mzilst bronretla~ *giggles* Just as you had shown me around Norrath, you can introduce me to the locations of this world 4laugh
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:25 am

*relieved that Ryzan didn't jump to "making a date of it" like Lily did, he slightly smiles back at Ryzan*
Yeah, sure. Just like on Norrath ninja

*takes a drink from his ginger ale, relaxing a bit now that he's gotten that out of the way*
Could maybe check out the diner at Gensokyo while we're out. I haven't even been there before so it would new for the both of us. Although, if Reisen and Asuka are around at that time, things could get awkward really quickly.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:30 am

*Walks into the Main Bar from her office and sees TES and Ryzan. She is delighted to see Ryzan, goes up to him* Buon giorno Ryzan! xd *Hugs him and kisses both sides of his face, then proceeds to go behind the bar and make a latte.*
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:32 am

*appears behind Psyzapp and waits to use the espresso machine for her double espresso*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:32 am

Gi ussta sweatdrop Surely the two of them cannot ruin the tangisto that mzilt. Qu'essan was kind enough to have given me this ves ves luxurious bottle of wine, once. It was even better than elven wine.

I am sure they would know not to disturb their own customers.

*smiles at Psyzapp and Lady Ayami*
Bwael kre'tan~ 4laugh
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games