Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Nova shot upright "MY PEANUTS!!!" she screamed, tackling Andrew  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm
"DOG PILE!!!!" she yelled jumpping on top of them both.  

Bre loves PINK

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm
Nova grabbed Kawaii and gave her a monster Noogie "HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Kawaii slpeed nova and burst out laughing crazly.  

Bre loves PINK

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:25 pm
All of Andrew's Pony legs broke off leaving a bloody stub. "Does anyone have a Band-Aid?" Andrew asked Tearing up and making a childish face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:26 pm
((XD Funny Picture!!! Must see!:
http://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/unmotivational-posters-sense-this-pictures-makes-n1.jpg rofl )))  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:36 pm
OC: Stupid Darth Vadar

"Hello Kitty, or Barbie?" Nova asked holding up two packs of Band-Aids  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm
Axel walked down to the deeper underground section of the O13 base, into a prison-like room, filled with bars and chains. He walked down the path until he reached a cell containing a stirring body on the dirty floor. When he got closer to the bars, he saw a young man with pale skin and red streaks in his jet black hair. He was sleeping and seemed to be mumbling to himself.

Finding this sight a little irritating, Axel opened the door to the cell and hovered over the stirring body. He gave one hard kick to the boy's head.

((( That's you, Shika... xd )))  

memphiskite
Crew

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:29 pm
Orion stood alone on the streets of Twilight Town, unable to sense where Kikyo may be. He didn't know what to do about the curse that holds his demon powers back, but he really needed it to go further into his plan against the Organisaton XIII.

He took one look at his left hand, that started to hurt a little, and realised he's been numbing the pain when he was in battle. He frowned at himself for no particular reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 pm
Kawaii raises her hand stupidly and said in a slur "Oh oh i want a barbie one! PLZ!" she then takes the whole box and put them all on her then rips one off and startes to cry then puts another one in its place.  

Bre loves PINK

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:42 am
(((Hahaha!)))
Andrew then woke up from a kick to the head. He screamed then wiped some drool from his mouth. "Where am I? Who are you" He asked, moving back so there would be no more blows to the head.
((I just realised that Violet never posts in her own Guild. stare )))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:14 am
((( She's usually online cause of her phone... I don't blame her for not wanting to post a ton of stuff, especially when it takes ages to get each letter, and if you make a mistake, you delete then do it all over again... )))

Axel looked down at the vampire called Andrew with disgust. "It does not matter who I am.", he said, certain that Andrew couldn't see his face well from all the dark shadows covering it, "What matters is that you're locked within a cell belonging to my Master. Thanks to your friends, we have to rebuild from the rubble to regain our throne. So I suggest you behave like a prisoner and realise you and your friends have no chance against us."

Axel then turned his heel and walked out of the cell, locking the door behind him.

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:19 am
Nova woke up with a start. She had fallen asleep leaning and Xale's shoulder She looked down at him and smiled, Noticing he feel asleep too. They were still on the beach at the islands, dawn just breaking over the horizon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:06 am
Andrew spat on him in disgust. "Damn, Heartless, if I see another one of them, I will slaughter it for bringing me to this disgusting place. He said then found himself laying on the cold floor, unconcious from lack of food and water.  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:26 am
Kawaii woke up at her and Fenrir's house on her bed she satup right and rubbed her eyes thinking of what was going on.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games