Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:04 pm
(Sighs. Will you be back on Red?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:07 pm
((hmm...i hope cuz my other sis has to use her time..so i'm not sure but i'll be on later on))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 pm
blessedheart
(Sighs. Will you be back on Red?)

(yep, but im thinking of doing that now to get that out of the way, Kuro, will you be on around 7?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:14 pm
II_Kuro_II
((hmm...i hope cuz my other sis has to use her time..so i'm not sure but i'll be on later on))

(how long do your sis have in time to use??)  

Alice the Loving

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:24 pm
((2 hrs.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:59 pm
((back)) ed wakes up and see some kind of black hole, he knew what was there now, so he just checked if he was in good condition, got into an good position and jumped inside, surprizingly he didnt take not eaven 10 seconds to fall on the ground, nothing had changed  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:01 pm
*yumi stands up and looks at the man smiling at her. confused at why he was the only one who noticed her, she cautiously walked over to him. every person she passed disappeared, until she came up to the man and the woman who looked like mitsuki. yumi closed her eyes thinking this was a dream, then a violin starts playing. yumi opens her eyes and sees only the man, who came up to her and danced with her. she didnt know what to do.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:07 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*yumi stands up and looks at the man smiling at her. confused at why he was the only one who noticed her, she cautiously walked over to him. every person she passed disappeared, until she came up to the man and the woman who looked like mitsuki. yumi closed her eyes thinking this was a dream, then a violin starts playing. yumi opens her eyes and sees only the man, who came up to her and danced with her. she didnt know what to do.
User Image
((the guy's face looks so daam clueless)) ed just got wierdened out when the mitsuki looking girl and yumi disapeared and exanged places, he looked at the other side of the room as if he was atracted by something, he didnt control himself and walked towards an closed  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:09 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
User Image
((the guy's face looks so daam clueless)) ed just got wierdened out when the mitsuki looking girl and yumi disapeared and exanged places, he looked at the other side of the room as if he was atracted by something, he didnt control himself and walked towards an closed

((not my fault, that was the only decent picture that looked right. right clothes, right dance))
*yumi blushed as they continued dancing, then saw you when thay turned. broken from the trance she let go of the man. the violin stopped and them man glared at you, eyes turning red*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:12 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
User Image

((not my fault, that was the only decent picture that looked right. right clothes, right dance))
*yumi blushed as they continued dancing, then saw you when thay turned. broken from the trance she let go of the man. the violin stopped and them man glared at you, eyes turning red*
as ed continued walking toward the door he shouts "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING AND WHY I CANT STOP DAMMIT" he reached the door  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
User Image

as ed continued walking toward the door he shouts "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING AND WHY I CANT STOP DAMMIT" he reached the door

huh? ed!
*yumi runs towards you*
ed? stop walking away!
*tries pulling your shoulder but my hand goes through it*
what tha-ED!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:24 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
User Image

huh? ed!
*yumi runs towards you*
ed? stop walking away!
what tha-ED!
"i dont know, but i think your houseband wont like it" ed himself didnt reconize himself, as if he was someone else, he realizes this is a part of the past, something that happened nerby  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:28 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
User Image

huh? ed!
*yumi runs towards you*
ed? stop walking away!
what tha-ED!
"i dont know, but i think your husband wont like it" ed himself didnt reconize himself, as if he was someone else, he realizes this is a part of the past, something that happened nerby

husband? he's not my-
*nods. the man suddenly appears next to yumi, and lays his hand on her shoulder. uncontrollably, she looks at him, and holds her hand out for him. he take sher hand, and they walk back to the dance floor. yumi looks back longingly, the man with a glare.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:32 pm
ed opened the door, he looked down and he was weraring formal 18th century clothes as well if i wake up with that, i dont mind having to wear it, gotta woth hell lots he toght and opened the door, what semmed an lybrary was before him, he sees, it was mitsuki's mantion. and yumi was one of mitsuki's ancestors... or mother taking the fact they were vamps  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 pm
*later that night, the man leads yumi up to her bedroom. kissing her goodnight, he leaves her to go downstairs to say goodbye to the other guests. yumi regains herself*
huh? what just happened?!
*yumi looks down to see herself in a ballgown*
woah...pretty but, woah...
*she walks to her bed to see a nightgown laid out for her. it was lacey, but it covered enough. she puts it on*
wierd....what am i doing here?
*yumi walks around and sees family photographs including herself and the man. shocked, yumi keeps looking at them, and passes a large window where she sees multiple carriages leaving, and a man standing in the middle of the yard. she couldn't help but smile.*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games