Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Well, I'm not into magic, but I do trust Jaime with my life," Dante felt her hands upon his rear and blushed a little, "But I suppose we could wait if you want. I just want to make you happy." He said and kissed the side of her neck and brushed a hand over her hair.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:45 pm

User Image
"keep talking and i'll gut you with a rust dull knife." She mumbled under her breath as she crossed her arms. "You act like i have committed a crime by showing some emotion."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:51 pm

User Image
"Hana, you wont gut me. You must conquer yourself first. Now give me your Restraints. Ill work the repair."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Robert rolled his eyes. He was hungry and bored. "I'm hungry," he muttered. "How much longer will this take?" Alicia took hold of his arm and he jumped. He looked over at her, able to see her now. But his eyes looked dull and empty, like he was in a trance.

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 pm

User Image
"I'm pretty sure I'm in perfect control of myself at the moment, thank you." Hana told. She knew there was a reason she had stopped coming here. "And this resraint is extremely important, so i will have the man who made it look at him." she told her, trying to be polite in her annoyance.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Dameon Black
Robert rolled his eyes. He was hungry and bored. "I'm hungry," he muttered. "How much longer will this take?" Alicia took hold of his arm and he jumped. He looked over at her, able to see her now. But his eyes looked dull and empty, like he was in a trance.

"You know Robert... no one made you come here..." brago responded.

User Image
"Very well, Hana. Come with me. You need royal clearance for a repair or alteration, ok?" She walked to a door and signaled Hana to come.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:04 pm

User Image
Hana felt like she was going to regret this, but she followed after the woman. She could never understand this woman, so didn't know what she was up to only asking Hana to come with her.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:08 pm

"Shut the ******** up, Brago," Robert said. "I woke up in this place. So I actually didn't have a choice in coming here." He was still able to snap at Brago, even under Alicia's trance. She held onto his arm and hummed quietly.

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:15 pm

User Image
Nike gave Robert an odd look, finding something familiar in the situation, but paid it no mind. She was trying to figure out what in the world was going on. She kept shooting Brago dark looks.
"Whatever you want makes me happy. But," she took his hand from her head and slid it along her body, "right now, there's something that will make me happy. She stepped away from Dante and over to a bench built in the tile. She put a knee up and flicked her wet tail at him. She looked over her shoulder, her eyes come hither.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Alicia noticed Nike's odd look. "He's under my trance," she told her. "I can release him from it easily." She pulled her arm away from Robert's and took a step away. She focused on releasing him. He immediately snapped out of it and looked around, confused. He couldn't see Alicia anymore. "What the hell just happened to me?" he asked Nike.

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:25 pm

"Then get lost! go suck someones blood. Dont ruin the mood" Brago screamed.

"I believe its my turn to talk now. " The demon Lord Bellowed. "Brago, what is wrong? Yo look shakey."

"Well because of a certain someone" Brago eyed Nike, "I was bit by a Male Vampire. Give me some power so it wont happen again."

"Hmmm sounds pretty rough. What is it you wish to do with power not earned by yourself?"

"Protect my friends and protect my pride"

A while Later the two girls returned. Hanas restraint was repaired.

It seemed that father and son were getting into an arguement:

"Brago, you are still a baby, Why should I give you power" The demon lord bellowed.

"Damn you Old man" Brago retorted.

"Im not an old man, your just a baby that needs his diaper changed."

"What was that? How bout I come over there and show you this babys fist across your face"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:28 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante chuckled a bit, "My, my. So needy." He joked and moved over to her, holding his body against her's, nails trailing down her torso.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:29 pm

User Image
Hana sighed and walked up to Brago, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Brago, yelling is going to get you no where." She told him, then turned on his father. "You know, yelling at some one and calling the a baby just makes you sound infantile." She told the demon lord.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:38 pm

User Image
"I agree, shut up, now before you eat your own manhood."
The Demon Lord silenced himself when his wife told him to.
"Now, Brago. You dont smell like a Vampire. Have you been drinking enough blood?"
"I hate the taste of blood. I dont drink it at all"
The demon Lord started laughing until Rosalia gave him a glare.
"You are a halfling and should Drink blood also Brago. You may grow to like it"
"I will.... think about it mother. You all ready to leave?" he looked to his group

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:40 pm

User Image
"Yes." Hana said, sounding a little to eger to get back to the mansion.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games