Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:03 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Trying out the new outfit. The hair is courtesy of AandOE's birthday gift to me, and without it, the outfit would not have come together quite so well in my opinion.

Yoko: Anything specific?
well bad guys are easy for me to think up, but i want it to be deeper then just "go fight these guys over there." Winter and i were thinking about, cause san was the first one to fight titan in rouran, that we interlace that into san's story arc. Because he loves listening to stories, he takes everyone to rouran for (some unknown reason really) and when he is there he starts to tell the stories of that massive raid. If you think about it, only him james, bast, and....lucas? i cant remember if manny was there....are the only people currently active in that engagement. idk, it was an idea

I would like to get everyones impression/thoughts about san, cause i would love to add some other aspects that i rp as, but dont neccessarly pick up on because its me (so other peoples perspectives on my character.

Nice outfit! I jsut started getting some of the fun items for my avi as well. know any cool items i should buy

Titan? Rouran?...... I don't think I was part of that..... My first big fight was... ummm... Defend the Gate with the Double dragon Syndicate.. I think its been a while eek .... but that sounds right It would have been the first time people used me as a red dot lazer sight and James nearly knocked my head off for trying to fight your younger brother ..... Saurus? BUT HE STARTED IT!!!!!
ok, then i guess this is a good start so far. but please, i wanna see everyones perspective of san ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:55 am
He could take the some people there to check up on the area's stability. =o In doing so, San could tell the newbies about that battle.

As in our characters or us, personally?

No idea. I had this all in my inventory except for the hair which comes from The Alchemist.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 am
Ergo War
He could take the some people there to check up on the area's stability. =o In doing so, San could tell the newbies about that battle.

As in our characters or us, personally?

No idea. I had this all in my inventory except for the hair which comes from The Alchemist.
well both would be cool as well. Basts perspective as well as your (personal ooc) perspective of san. it will just be cool to add that in, and i just wanna know as well. How am i doing playing San? XD

ill check out that item, i just redid my outfists and avatars XD what you think?

and good luck with finals my good friend!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 am
Well, I think San's a bit dense and annoyingly persistent at times. He also doesn't seem to know anything about timing (See also: Trying to learn techniques while Manny's being a rodeo star). On the plus side, he's got a freakish devotion to his comrades and would rather try diplomacy than kill something outright (if anyone had tried to talk to the bug, they would've gotten many kudos). Also, he's surprisingly submissive to someone (Bast) who's shorter than him by half a foot.

Bast doesn't like him, really, but that's probably indicative more of her disdain for humanity in general. She thinks that he, like most other people, has grown dense with age and she's disappointed. Not that she really tries shows it. Beyond that, I dunno. Haven't really thought about it.

Ooh~ Ghosty clown demon thing~ Very nice.

Thanks! I have one on Wednesday in calculus. Don't have to take a final in physics or lab, and English and German are already done.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:09 pm
PLEASE
Don't end up like Ganchou and get dense with age! Even though he was semi-insane as a Gennin, it doesn't mean you CAN'T end up like him.

Though, San never did try to make Bast pancakes...

Bast needs to get out more. She seems... well... aloof.
Someone needs to break that shell...

So, what DID you think about Ganchou, I'm just curious...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:29 pm
@ Ergo> I needed a good enemy to help inspire Manny into learning Mountian crusher.... and what better then a demon.

@Newbies> YEAH!!!! MORE NEWBIES!!! HI NEWBIES!!!!!!!

@Mogaar> YEAH!!!! FAMILY!!!!! HI FAMILY!!!!!! Welcome to the Suna's Hyuuga Clan. I'm Manfread Bogojlanskist (Hyuuga....long story) Head of the Hyuuga Clan in Suna.....only other hyuuga in suna...... We should spar when I get back to the village xd

@ anyone> Hey since there is another hyuuga does that mean I have to give up my new title and change it to 'Self Appointed head'? crying  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm
@ Manny: I say you two battle it out to determine who's the head, or we could have you both stand side by side with apples on your heads and whoever gets hit directly instead of the apple will not be the head. >.> Might want to work on that friendly fire thing if you choose the latter.

@ Chez: Well, can you blame her? She's practically swimming in a vat of testosterone and most of her colleagues piss her off on a regular basis. If you're talking about getting her a boyfriend, uh... good luck.

Ganchou was an idiot, but a fun idiot when he wasn't going off the deep end. That doesn't mean that Bast didn't enjoy slaughtering his clone, but...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:45 pm
Ergo War
@ Manny: I say you two battle it out to determine who's the head, or we could have you both stand side by side with apples on your heads and whoever gets hit directly instead of the apple will not be the head. >.> Might want to work on that friendly fire thing if you choose the latter.

@ Chez: Well, can you blame her? She's practically swimming in a vat of testosterone and most of her colleagues piss her off on a regular basis. If you're talking about getting her a boyfriend, uh... good luck.

Ganchou was an idiot, but a fun idiot when he wasn't going off the deep end. That doesn't mean that Bast didn't enjoy slaughtering his clone, but...

But, but, but I'm older crying , and I don't mind fighting for it, but if we go with the apples I might as well give up now. Friendly fire loves manny like.... little girls love ponies....or like cats love catnip or dogs like raw meat...... or or....... like that stalker from that one anime likes that one guy but we're not sure why.... Have I made my point? blaugh  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:46 pm
What if Bast shoots the arrows? =D She's got REALLY GOOD AIM. Trust me. He'll live.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:51 pm
* Bast: 'hold still I Have really good aim you wont die,'
Manny: 'Are you sure you'll hit the apple and not mEEEEEE'
Bast shoots arrow at Manny. Manny gets pinned to wall 500m back Apple remains floating in air and does not move. Manny in lots of pain..... LOTS AND LOTS OF PAIN!!!!! where she aiming at? DONT ASK!!! But on good note he's alive....
Bast: 'Right the apple..... next shot, First one was to relieve stress biggrin '*

<.< ummmmm >.> yeeeeah that would turn out well........ xd  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 pm
More like:

Bast: "Hold still." *Aims arrow directly at Manfread's forehead"
Manfread: *Tries to escape*
Bast: *Pins him in place with arrows through the clothes* "I said hold still."
Manfread: *Terrified*
Bast: *Shoots clean through apple* "I missed."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:47 pm
sounds about right  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:50 pm
Mmm... Most of my characters are average or idiotic cause I don't have the intelligence for smarties.

I say that she will shoot both the apples perfectly... But use a Greek fire bauble on manny's  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:57 pm
lol well thanks for the input ergo!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:15 am
hey. Forty I Hayden't been Able to post.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games