Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah.....but with my food allergies soy fish and turkey.......that limits the foods they can feed me **frowns** my body picked the worst to be allergic to..........

Oh dear. D:

Those are pretty inconvenient allergies. >.<

yes they are......and I love seafood......I am just glad I don't have more **knocks on wood** at home I can still get a variety of things to eat.....but in a hospital they use so much prepared foods that have soy in them......

I hate it when it takes more than one try to draw blood or do an IV for a test......that is why they have told me to drink plenty of water the day before and the day of.........do do I feel like I am going to float away **laughs**

Oh dear. And there's lots of fish in that. D:
That's a shame. .-.

Indeed. >.<

Needles. D:

I have gotten used to it now but it is still inconvenient........it is just something I have learned to live with...........

you sound sound like my oldest daughter......she is deathly afraid of needles....I have had to get used to them since I have to take insulin twice a day.......something else I have had to learn to live with...........

Diabetes too? D':
That sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah.....but with my food allergies soy fish and turkey.......that limits the foods they can feed me **frowns** my body picked the worst to be allergic to..........

Oh dear. D:

Those are pretty inconvenient allergies. >.<

yes they are......and I love seafood......I am just glad I don't have more **knocks on wood** at home I can still get a variety of things to eat.....but in a hospital they use so much prepared foods that have soy in them......

I hate it when it takes more than one try to draw blood or do an IV for a test......that is why they have told me to drink plenty of water the day before and the day of.........do do I feel like I am going to float away **laughs**

That's a shame. .-.

Indeed. >.<

Needles. D:

I have gotten used to it now but it is still inconvenient........it is just something I have learned to live with...........

you sound sound like my oldest daughter......she is deathly afraid of needles....I have had to get used to them since I have to take insulin twice a day.......something else I have had to learn to live with...........

Diabetes too? D':
That sucks.

yeah.... had it now for seven years.......but like I said you get used to it....... but I don't know what Kasai would if she developed it since it runs in the family....she being so afraid of needles.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's a shame. .-.

Indeed. >.<

Needles. D:

Diabetes too? D':
That sucks.

yeah.... had it now for seven years.......but like I said you get used to it....... but I don't know what Kasai would if she developed it since it runs in the family....she being so afraid of needles.........

Sorry to hear that.

Oh dear, yeah, that would be quite bad. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's a shame. .-.

Indeed. >.<

Needles. D:

Diabetes too? D':
That sucks.

Sorry to hear that.

yeah.....but it sure is funny to see her reaction if she comes into my room when I am giving myself a shot **laughs**

how are you doing today????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Diabetes too? D':
That sucks.

Sorry to hear that.

yeah.....but it sure is funny to see her reaction if she comes into my room when I am giving myself a shot **laughs**

Heh heh. That's not nice. xD

I'm... alright, I suppose. You?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Diabetes too? D':
That sucks.

Sorry to hear that.

I consider it pay back for tricks she has pulled on me........

like I said earlier better....still want to take base ball bat to brothers head......what he did was like a knife in my heart.....that's going to take some time to get over...........
well just alright????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sorry to hear that.

like I said earlier better....still want to take base ball bat to brothers head......what he did was like a knife in my heart.....that's going to take some time to get over...........
well just alright????

Sounds fair. xD

Ah, yes. sweatdrop

Yeah, just alright, I guess. That might be a bit generous though. It's meh. Doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sorry to hear that.

well just alright????

Sounds fair. xD

Ah, yes. sweatdrop

Yeah, just alright, I guess. That might be a bit generous though. It's meh. Doesn't matter.

why do you think you don't matter??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well just alright????

Sounds fair. xD

Ah, yes. sweatdrop

Well, that's not exactly what I said... sweatdrop

I meant, my problems aren't really important, I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:42 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well just alright????

Sounds fair. xD

Ah, yes. sweatdrop

everyone's problems are important in some way....and as you said sometimes talking about them helps.......I feel like I am hogging the conversation just talking about me.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well just alright????

Sounds fair. xD

Ah, yes. sweatdrop

everyone's problems are important in some way....and as you said sometimes talking about them helps.......I feel like I am hogging the conversation just talking about me.......

I'm rather reserved and tend to keep things to myself. sweatdrop

No, it's fine. Really. ^__^
I don't talk much, myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well just alright????

Sounds fair. xD

Ah, yes. sweatdrop

I see.....
ok........
I noticed.........usually I don't talk this much to someone I just met.....even on line........I haven't told other friends as much.......there is something about you.....it is nice to have someone who is a good listener.......thank you........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.....
ok........
I noticed.........usually I don't talk this much to someone I just met.....even on line........I haven't told other friends as much.......there is something about you.....it is nice to have someone who is a good listener.......thank you........

I think... It might be that people all have ulterior motives. Everyone has a their own motivations. Mine has always been other people, I suppose. I almost universally put others before me... sweatdrop

I'm glad you can be comfortable around me and that I can help. ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.....
ok........

I think... It might be that people all have ulterior motives. Everyone has a their own motivations. Mine has always been other people, I suppose. I almost universally put others before me... sweatdrop

**raises head and then quickly gets up** Kay I think he is here........something is happening outside................it has to be my partner......................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.....
ok........

**raises head and then quickly gets up** Kay I think he is here........something is happening outside................it has to be my partner......................

O:

This is a good thing, right?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games