Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Skyline_Hangout

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:21 pm
Me? introduce myself? OKIES!

lets see... sometimes im hyper, sometimes im in a bad mood... other then that eh... whatever... I'm [Joshs_Girl], you can call me Midnite, or Kitty... or whatever! other then that if you wanna know about me, feel free to pm meh!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:35 pm
Um, hi, I'm Amanda

I'm 16

And....thats about it

HidingBehindTheMask

Omega Will

Aged Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:31 pm
Hm... Maybe it is time I post here... Now that i have the time.

Well, I am Omega Will. You can call me by either one. I am a 22 mle and have been on Gaia for almost 2 years now. I do alot on Gaia, plotline wise and like a few I have seen, I got a random PM for this Guild and joined. Anything else you can just ask me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:31 pm
hey sweatdrop
im 15 and i love skittles domokun
my real name is Martise and on gaia my friends either call me dark or ferret ninja
i can still scream like a girl(even though im a guy)and i tend to be a little shy around people i dont know that well...
i just joined this guild like 10 minutes ago and iv been playing gaia for about...3 months confused
and thats me mrgreen  

dark-hearted-being

deathsshadowcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:39 pm
ok so i've been in here for about a month and i haven't posted anything here so whats up i'm death, deathie or anything else people want to call me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:25 pm
my favorite word is heamaglobin: it's a funny word if you say it fast enough...  

X-Galahad-X

luna~miyabi

Wealthy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:21 pm
my name is yuna ,i'm 16 1/2 years old.i like to draw,reading,rollerblade, and stakebording when i have a time.i been on gaia since ummmmm....... well i forgot but i know i'm not new here.^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:23 pm
my name is Ciara(female)...i like soccer i can play piano and drums im fixing to start the guitar and skateboarding. I love to sing this is one of my favorite songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3KB5OCVfYA
um....i cant think of anything else  

Ciara_N_Judy

Shade in the Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:06 pm
Name's Anthony. I'm 17. I listen to music, a lot. My favourite bands are Dream Theater, Blind Guardian, Leaves' Eyes, The Dogma, and Ayreon.
I also like to watch/review movies. I own about 580 DVDs and about 200 VHS tapes. I also own about 130 CDs.

Yeah, I don't really have a life. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:07 pm
My name's Dan and I'm 15 years old. I saw this guild and I looked at the home page and thought that this was a cool guild so why not join it?  

XMajor PainX

A R T I C F O X 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:48 pm
Well im not exactly New but i havent introduced myself here.

My name is Nick or A R T I C S Q U I R R E L.
Im in the USA. I am 15. My Girlfriend got me addicted to Gaia. Im a computer/car nerd lol. I want a laptop but my parents say get the money to buy one. crying . I have ADHD. i hate homework and i dont like school. Im learning French. i took latin for 2 years and Spanish for 3 years. learned nothing lol because i rarely paid attension. I like photography and editing pictures with free programs like Paint.Net (click to download). I love the Sims. and Sims 2. I love Computers. Im a Christian. I suck at Math and History. I like Biology and Technology.
Ya thats alittle about me... smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:47 pm
Yay to all the new members....this is the best guild on gaia...ever.....it's better than chuck norris. ok i'm done. In closing, welcome to the guild...and learn to duck...people like to glomp here....especially the skeptybots  

valkyn3

Dictatortot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:07 pm
junkpile
Yay to all the new members....this is the best guild on gaia...ever.....it's better than chuck norris. ok i'm done. In closing, welcome to the guild...and learn to duck...people like to glomp here....especially the skeptybots

CHUCH NORRIS STOPPED BEING FUNNY IN 2006!! scream

Sorry about that. I'm the the 'tot, dictator, or just plain "Hey you".

Now that names are out of the way, I enjoy listening to any sort of rock, jazz, lounge, blues, swing, and most other things you can think of. I also enjoy reading, playing my guitar, and battles of wits.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:27 pm
eek
I forgot to do this!
My name is Rion765.
I often tend to get mad at stupid people(watch out xD).
and I just want to make friends.  

Rion765

chisokuso

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:41 pm
konnichiwa... i'm chiso. x 3

i like random stuff and dressing up. x ]

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games