Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:42 pm
ed realized something again, he was the human that suplied the genetic information that was usen in him "so much for an normal afternoon" he mutered for himself, once he was done clleaning the lybrary he returned to himself "and fujimotos are skinny"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 pm
*yumi looks in the closet*
well shoot! no pants! i can't run in a dress! and all of these are too long!
*thinks: well, i guess im stuck in this thing if i even want a chance at running...*
*the man knocks on the door and walks in. smiling, he walks towards yumi and kisses her. trying not to become entranced again, yumi dodges around him after the kiss and runs out of the room. she runs down to the main room and enters the door ed went through. enetering a library, she looks around hasitly, knowing the man would probably be following her*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:50 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*thinks: well, i guess im stuck in this thing if i even want a chance at running...*
*the man knocks on the door and walks in. smiling, he walks towards yumi and kisses her. trying not to become entranced again, yumi dodges around him after the kiss and runs out of the room. she runs down to the main room and enters the door ed went through. enetering a library, she looks around hasitly, knowing the man would probably be following her*
ed ignored it reading an interesting book he found the pants you asked for are behind the shelf ma'am fujimoto" ed's expression became WTF?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:53 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
ed ignored it reading an interesting book he found the pants you asked for are behind the shelf ma'am fujimoto" ed's expression became WTF?

*eyes grew big from suprise* ed?!
*looks behind the shelf*
thank you.
*puts them on and comes out from behind the shelf. hearing the man coming close to the door, yumi ran to ed. grabbing his arm she whispered*
comeon! lets go!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:55 pm
-me and nemu walk into the town again-...............nemu.......im hungry ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:56 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks behind the shelf*
thank you.
*puts them on and comes out from behind the shelf. hearing the man coming close to the door, yumi ran to ed. grabbing his arm she whispered*
comeon! lets go!
ed was draged along, again he wasent controlling himself "this wont end well"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:59 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks behind the shelf*
thank you.
comeon! lets go!

*yumi loses control of herself and runs into the woods. when they can't see the house anymore yumi looks at ed.*
if we don't make it.
*yumi kisses ed. thinking in her mind: wtf am i kissing him for?!*
*hearing dogs being let out and the man yelling, yumi pulls you again, further into the woods*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:03 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks behind the shelf*
thank you.
comeon! lets go!

*yumi loses control of herself and runs into the woods. when they can't see the house anymore yumi looks at ed.*
if we don't make it.
*hearing dogs being let out and the man yelling, yumi pulls you again, further into the woods*
ed looses his legs and runs faster "if we get back lets NOT talk about this part... maybe the rest but not this"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm
nemu:.....master.............i wonder where everyone is
-looks around, realizing no one is around-
me:.....i dont know...........we've been out in the wilderness for the past day or so....who knows how fast things in this town go
nemu:.....your probably right  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks behind the shelf*
thank you.
comeon! lets go!

if we don't make it.
ed looses his legs and runs faster "if we get back lets NOT talk about this part... maybe the rest but not this"

*blinks*
sweetie, what are you talking about? get back where? im not going back into that mansion!
*yumi knew what he was talking about inside, but couldn't control what she was saying...then she tripped*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:16 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks behind the shelf*
thank you.
comeon! lets go!

if we don't make it.

*blinks*
sweetie, what are you talking about? get back where? im not going back into that mansion!
*yumi knew what he was talking about inside, but couldn't control what she was saying...then she tripped*
ed cathched her((had to reload after writing everything)) and continued to run but his speed didnt change much "we are nearly there" he said as they reached an mantion were was the lab ed was created, once they entered thhey returned to the present in the same clothes "lets not do this again" he said not letting go but didnt seen to notice, they were in a hidden staircase in the woods  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:18 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks behind the shelf*
thank you.
comeon! lets go!

if we don't make it.

*blinks*
ed cathched her((had to reload after writing everything)) and continued to run but his speed didnt change much "we are nearly there" he said as they reached an mantion were was the lab ed was created, once they entered thhey returned to the present in the same clothes "lets not do this again" he said not letting go but didnt seen to notice, they were in a hidden staircase in the woods

*yumi became dizzy*
ow...my head...what happened? why am i in the woods?
*looks at ed, still holding on to her*
*face turns red*
excuse me, but...
*hesitates to continue*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:19 pm
(I'm back!!!! What did I miss?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:20 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

if we don't make it.

*blinks*

*yumi became dizzy*
ow...my head...what happened? why am i in the woods?
*looks at ed, still holding on to her*
*face turns red*
excuse me, but...
*hesitates to continue*
"oh... sorry" he puts her down "i think we went in one daam akward moment"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:22 pm
blessedheart
(I'm back!!!! What did I miss?)
((one big flashback that everyone participated))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games