Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 pm

User Image
Nike was starting to be in a bad mood, though Brago arguing with his father was slightly amusing. She decided to just lean against the wall and ignore everyone, until it was time to go.
Misha bucked against him as she felt his nails on her. Tiny noises escaped her. Her voice breathy, she said, "You make me...a bad kitty." her tail wrapping wetly around his thigh.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:43 pm

((kirara....scary town calls you...))

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:55 pm

"Brago, wait you big baby fine. We will give you power, right honey?"
"Only if he drinks blood, from now on. Even if its a little bit at a time"
"Do you have them? Rosalia?"
"ofcourse I do Brolly. A mother is always prepared for her childs return" Rosalia withdrew Syringes out of her pouch she gave one to Brolly and filled up hers with her own blood. She then inserted it into his arm
Brolly did the same with the other arm.

Brago cringed as their blood flew into his system.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante kissed her neck. "Well, good kitties just aren't as fun as you," He cupped her breasts, his body began rubbing itself against her.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:11 pm

User Image
Nike was really intrigued now but Brago was a halfling....
"Huhu, Dante...your teasing...me." She leaned into him and reached behind her, but found her hand could only reach his thigh, so she did the next best thing. Her tail snaked around and it wrapped around him ans squeezed. She looked over her should, her eyes alight with mischief.
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 pm

User Image
"brago? may we please go now?" hana asked him. She did really want to stick around here much longer.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm

"It seems you fathers brute genes have dominated your body. My blood will bring balance."
"My blood will excell your wind abilities and increase your Aura by 20%" Brolly waved his hand over Bragos restrainsts. They changed shape and turned black. He also walked over and touched the Demonslayer and filled it with an immense ammount of aura. The blade vibrated.
"Badass" Brago replied.
" We can not directly help you with the 3 son. We were hunted out of the world due to our power. We will give you the tools to deal with any problem. Now.. leave my world." Brolly snapped his fingers and they were all back in Bragos room. The gate closed and the mark disappeared.
"Well that was quite a trip. Howd you guys like my family?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante moaned softly and then kissed up her neck. "Well, can't a man have a bit of fun?" He run his tongue along her shoulder before he thrusted himself roughly into her.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:42 pm

User Image
"Your parents are as interesting as ever, Brago.' Hana told him, sitting on the bed.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 pm

User Image
Misha screamed, her hands slapping against the tiled wall for support. "Gah..uhgh." Her eyes practically rolling into the back of her head as she took the brunt of his force. "More," was the only thing she could say as she slid down the wall.......
(( Guess what, its another time skip razz ))
Nike was relieved to be back. That was too weird. "It certainly explains a few things."

User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:46 pm

"Theyre weird, but their hearts are in the right place" Brago took one step towards his bad and fell to a knee. "What the hell? Whats going on?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:47 pm

User Image
Hana rushed to brago and wrapped her arms around him. "Brago, whats the matter? are you ok?"

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:49 pm

"I dont know. 1 minute I am fine, the next I feel weird and depleted"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:51 pm

User Image
Hana lifted him and helped him to bed. "I don't know whats wrong either."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:55 pm

"It hurts... I dont know why. My gut is screaming to me."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games