Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm
Jordan laughed at Spencer. "You don't wiggle when you're dead! You sort of twitch, you know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 pm
Spencer gasped. "You have no respect for the wounded. How shameful" he said in an obviously teasing manner.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 pm
"Ah, touche. I don't think I can go on with the guilt. Aye, I'm such a dishonorable lass." Jordan herself had only half an idea of what she was saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:14 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery wiped the snow off her back as best she could, and was almost tackled into the wall of the snow fort as Whit got her out of the line of fire once again.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit quasi liked being outside. The group Christmas call to Ali had been a good pause, but now that it was over acting as Avery's personal shield was proving to be fun too. ...
Even if he had been the one to pelt her with a snowball in the first place.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Greyer watched the revelry through the haze of smoke he breathed out. He was lounging against a tree trunk, out of sight to the snow soldiers, but close enough he could see them all just fine.
Now that he'd done his spot of recon. He knew just what to do.
Taking Whit down this time would be just too easy.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:53 pm
Alex spotted a strange person standing away from the snowball fight, but watching them. He walked around the battle area and over to Greyer. "Hello. Who are you? I don't remember you being a part of the trip" he said to Greyer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:05 pm
"Greyer" he said, introducing himself. "I'm a neighbor from up the way." Greyer took a final drag on his cigarette and tossed the but down to be extinguished in the snow. "Please tell Whit I said hello. I didn't want to interrupt." Greyer smiled politely and gave a small wave as he headed up the hill towards the small cliff like protrusion where his own Chalet was located. Only a small point of its roof and some chimney smoke was visible.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:13 pm
"Well, this has gone on long enough," Jordan observed out loud. "Time for a suicide mission!" She leapt over the wall and flew at the other fort, dodging snowballs and, catching them, she flew around above the other fort and dropped snow galore on everyone. "Death from above!" It this wasn't cheating, she didn't know what was.

Tele experianced the joy of being pushed into cover by Karley while simultaneously being pelted by internal verbal abuses. They weren't aimed at him, of course, but they still left him...a little out of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:33 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery squealed and tugged her hat further over her face and ears as Jordan dropped snow straight onto her. Whit tucked her head down but only in time to open up her collar and let snow inside.

Whit wasn't prepared for 'death from above' and like many others was at a loss as to what to do. Finally he juast phased himself invisible. Maybe they had a hose up at the house. Though...that did seem kind of cruel.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:18 pm
Christopher covered his head from the snow coming from above. "Darn it" he said. The calculations in the snow were ruined. Oh well. "Return fire!" he shouted to his team.

Spencer was cheering Jordan on from their fort. He had picked himself up from his 'dying' position.

Alex watched Greyer walk away with suspicious eyes. However, he shrugged it off and went back to watching the snowball fight. Something was off about Greyer, Alex wanted to find out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:57 pm
Jordan was finally hit and spiriled downwards in a dramatic arc, falling in the snow.

"You're a real Martyr, aren't ya?"

She smacked him lightly on the nose.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Whit popped into existence and leant against the snow wall Jordan and Tele were bunked behind. "Well now, there goes my dastardly plan to smash the enemy supply of snowballs." He said disappointed.
"In any case, I'm thoroughly chilled. Anyone for lunch?"

User Image

Avery stood up and wiped off the seat of her pants. She was still goosebumpy from the snow collar assault and was interested in getting inside asap. She started up the slight incline towards the building.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:08 pm
"Oh yep!" Karley said, pulling Tele to his feet behind her. They then proceeded to race each other inside, with not a small amount of pushing and snowball throwing.

"Yeah, what she said," Jordan huffed out, sitting up and rubbing her hands together. She hopped up and followed the procession of kids, some laughing, some tired, inside.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:34 pm
"I'll be in soon. I want to take another look at the natural landscape of this area...you know what I was doing before I was hastily dragged off" Christopher said, turning and looking at Whit while saying the last part.

"Oh! Me!! I love hot chocolate!" Spencer said and hopped over the snow fort. He started quickly heading for the chateau.

"Seems I missed most of the fight" Alex muttered to himself. He then looked back in the direction Greyer had headed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:50 pm

User Image

Avery had just beat the rush in getting her coat and mitts off. She was awed by the sheer number of kids. Though when she cared to investigate she did see the huge pile of grilled cheese awaiting her and that did lift her spirits.

Whit somehow ended up at the back of the pack, and by the time he got to the plate, was left with the badly mauled somewhat dampened grilled cheese that no one else had wanted.He sighed and poked it half halfheartedly until he was poked in the side by someone.
Avery held up a plate with a couple sandwiches and a squirt of ketchup. Her own sandwich in her other hand being bitten into.

Whit merely looked skyward and put his hands together under his chin in a "I am blessed" mockery before taking the plate from Avery. But not before he bussed her cheek in what would probably be described as a kiss if anybody saw it.

They would need to tell Avery this though. As she'd been taking a bite of sandwich and really didn't know what to call it.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:07 pm
What happens in Villas, stays in Villas. >@ Whit<

(( Do all our Canadian friends get the reference? Also, I know it's a Chateu, but Villi started with a 'V', and the whole Alliteration bit made it sound better ))

Jordan flopped in a big squishy chair with her two sandwich halves, and bit into the warm, cheese-buttery goodness.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games