Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 am
Made a new signature xd . Its cold scream , I miss the warm village crying . I wanna spar with the genin crying , I want a fight or mission where I don't end up getting caught in friendly fire or really badly hurt crying .... I need a hug emo or a nice hot bowel of chicken noodle soup crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Made a new signature xd . Its cold scream , I miss the warm village crying . I wanna spar with the genin crying , I want a fight or mission where I don't end up getting caught in friendly fire or really badly hurt crying .... I need a hug emo or a nice hot bowel of chicken noodle soup crying
San will pay for ramen when we get back smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 am
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
San will pay for ramen when we get back smile

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 am
lmao!!!!! have funs!!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 pm
For all of you who are interested.

James Cameron Poe's guide to the Veterans of Sunagakure.

Manfread: James "little brother" and sometime apprentice. James always has to patch the poor kid up, but he is so damn crazy it's hard to stay mad at him. James is proud he has lived this long.

Akane:James likes Akane for the interaction they have had, but he hasn't the natural bond to him like Manfread. James respects Akanes wicked puppet skills, and thinks Akane is a great addition to the crew.

Bastet: James hasn't really been around when Bast was not being a raging b***h, or extremely cocky. He does not like her as a person in any way, but her power and authority are undeniable, and her role in rebuilding the village calls for respect. James keeps his mouth shut with her when he would fight or argue with others out of that respect.

Sanshi:James best friend in the village, and mentor. Sanshi doesn't take s**t serious enough sometimes, and fails to talk about anything enough, but he is a good friend.

Ganchou:James would say something along the lines of "Good ******** riddance you alcoholic piece of s**t" Ganchou threated/almost killed James as many times as they spoke, and abused his higher rank to be a ******** moron. James really doesn't miss the man.

Alvard: James likes Al about 1000 times better than Ganchou, and hasn't gotten particularly close to him just because of conflict. He would have saved Alvard's eyes, but he didn't get the chance.

Mamoru: James second closes relationship in the village, James loves that Mam always has time for his ninja. A relaxed and fair leader, James is glad to have him as a Kage.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 pm
I seriously laughed at the "raging b***h" comment. XD And by "saving Alvard's eyes," does he mean "in a Tupperware dish for Manfread later"?  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:33 pm
Ergo War
I seriously laughed at the "raging b***h" comment. XD And by "saving Alvard's eyes," does he mean "in a Tupperware dish for Manfread later"?
That would be san....there a delicacy....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:35 pm
Winterwolf78

Manfread: James "little brother" and sometime apprentice. James always has to patch the poor kid up, but he is so damn crazy it's hard to stay mad at him. James is proud he has lived this long.

Akane:James likes Akane for the interaction they have had, but he hasn't the natural bond to him like Manfread. James respects Akanes wicked puppet skills, and thinks Akane is a great addition to the crew.

Bastet: James hasn't really been around when Bast was not being a raging b***h, or extremely cocky. He does not like her as a person in any way, but her power and authority are undeniable, and her role in rebuilding the village calls for respect. James keeps his mouth shut with her when he would fight or argue with others out of that respect.

Sanshi:James best friend in the village, and mentor. Sanshi doesn't take s**t serious enough sometimes, and fails to talk about anything enough, but he is a good friend.

Ganchou:James would say something along the lines of "Good ******** riddance you alcoholic piece of s**t" Ganchou threated/almost killed James as many times as they spoke, and abused his higher rank to be a ******** moron. James really doesn't miss the man.

Alvard: James likes Al about 1000 times better than Ganchou, and hasn't gotten particularly close to him just because of conflict. He would have saved Alvard's eyes, but he didn't get the chance.

Mamoru: James second closes relationship in the village, James loves that Mam always has time for his ninja. A relaxed and fair leader, James is glad to have him as a Kage.
Composure mother ********! XD hat doesnt san talk about enough?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:37 pm
I think Manny's the resident cannibal. XD Or was. Dunno if he still feels the desire to eat his foes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:45 pm
Ergo War
I think Manny's the resident cannibal. XD Or was. Dunno if he still feels the desire to eat his foes.

@ James> at least you get constant medical practice XD

@San> Eye ball soup!!!!! a delicacy!! makes my eyes see all the better!!

@ Ergo> Tupperware sounds good but in soup would be better.... Or the jelly on toast XD. And of course I feel the need to eat my foes. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS YOU GUYS NEVER LEAVE ENOUGH TO CHEW ON scream  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:53 pm
>.> also if anyone asks about the annoying little snot who lived lives in the residential distract. I *stirring big soup pot and shoves random humanoid body part into brew* Have not seen him..... Ever. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:10 pm
Manny just wants to eat them and steal their Mana/Chakra

I need to teach him the Haka  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:21 pm
Firstly:

If ANYBODY was going to try eating ANY part of Al, they would find themselves in an iron grip with all of the moisture of their body being slowly drained away. He would pour it on so thick you wouldn't last a second. He does NOT like cannibals.

Secondly:
I was just a little tired of Ganchou, which is why I had him go off the deep end here. He was just crampin mah style, y'know. Well, not at first razz but he has had quite a history. Dieing 3 times does that to a person... even if he couldn't remember here. Plus, 90% of the time (aka when he wasn't drinking alcohol) he was just messing around. I blame... I forget who it was, but whoever shoved alcohol down the throat of Ganchou that time he kidnapped people. Yeah.

Ah... that was me...
Wow, I must have gotten REALLY bored that day...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:51 pm
Chezmonkey
Firstly:

If ANYBODY was going to try eating ANY part of Al, they would find themselves in an iron grip with all of the moisture of their body being slowly drained away. He would pour it on so thick you wouldn't last a second. He does NOT like cannibals.

Secondly:
I was just a little tired of Ganchou, which is why I had him go off the deep end here. He was just crampin mah style, y'know. Well, not at first razz but he has had quite a history. Dieing 3 times does that to a person... even if he couldn't remember here. Plus, 90% of the time (aka when he wasn't drinking alcohol) he was just messing around. I blame... I forget who it was, but whoever shoved alcohol down the throat of Ganchou that time he kidnapped people. Yeah.

Ah... that was me...
Wow, I must have gotten REALLY bored that day...

Well... technically its not apart of you anymore.... And don't think of it as canniblism but feeding the slightly disturbed and less fortunate XD  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:30 pm
Winterwolf78

QQQQQQQQQQQQ you left out lucas. i feel unloved.
at the moment i'm not able to be on much though... but once i get back. massive training time so i can get taijutsu and ninjutsu.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games