Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

everyone's problems are important in some way....and as you said sometimes talking about them helps.......I feel like I am hogging the conversation just talking about me.......

I'm rather reserved and tend to keep things to myself. sweatdrop

No, it's fine. Really. ^__^
I don't talk much, myself.

I see.....
ok........
I noticed.........usually I don't talk this much to someone I just met.....even on line........I haven't told other friends as much.......there is something about you.....it is nice to have someone who is a good listener.......thank you........

I think... It might be that people all have ulterior motives. Everyone has a their own motivations. Mine has always been other people, I suppose. I almost universally put others before me... sweatdrop

I'm glad you can be comfortable around me and that I can help. ^__^

**raises head and then quickly gets up** Kay I think he is here........something is happening outside................it has to be my partner......................

O:

This is a good thing, right?

yes yes.......I will finally be out of this cage..........the dogs.......something is happening to the dogs..........  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.....
ok........
I noticed.........usually I don't talk this much to someone I just met.....even on line........I haven't told other friends as much.......there is something about you.....it is nice to have someone who is a good listener.......thank you........

I think... It might be that people all have ulterior motives. Everyone has a their own motivations. Mine has always been other people, I suppose. I almost universally put others before me... sweatdrop

**raises head and then quickly gets up** Kay I think he is here........something is happening outside................it has to be my partner......................

O:

yes yes.......I will finally be out of this cage..........the dogs.......something is happening to the dogs..........

Uh oh, what? O.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.....
ok........

O:

Uh oh, what? O.o

**looks at you** I don't Mike turned the light off then closed and locked the door to the room........this is happening outside....they were barking now they are howling in pain.......  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

O:

Uh oh, what? O.o

**looks at you** I don't Mike turned the light off then closed and locked the door to the room........this is happening outside....they were barking now they are howling in pain.......

Oh my. I see. It is... Your partner? o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

*reprograms your reprogram* stressed

I'm the best slicer on this side of the Galaxy. You can't beat me that way. :l

*is gone and safely out of range while everything self-destructs*
I added a fail safe.
I circumvented it. :/

Obviously not- it blew up.

Okay then. -_-
Even though that wouldn't have happened.
*watches Terry suddenly explode* :I

You can't see me. I'm long gone. And I didn't explode, I'm still here. :P  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:26 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

*is gone and safely out of range while everything self-destructs*
I added a fail safe.
I circumvented it. :/

Obviously not- it blew up.

Okay then. -_-
Even though that wouldn't have happened.
*watches Terry suddenly explode* :I

You can't see me. I'm long gone. And I didn't explode, I'm still here. :P

Quote:
Obviously not- you blew up.

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

O:

Uh oh, what? O.o

**turning and starting to pace then looking at you worried** I..I..I...don't know......it has to be.......but......................................  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh, what? O.o

**turning and starting to pace then looking at you worried** I..I..I...don't know......it has to be.......but......................................

That's a good thing, right? D:
But what? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:44 pm
Kay9214

If I'm dead then why can I talk to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Well duh. I saved you and you became one with the Force. You are a Force Ghost. .___.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh, what? O.o

But what? D:

yes it it a good thing.........
my partner is an animal lover.......he would not normally hurt an animal........
Kay I heard him he said he was coming.......I think I found a weak spot in the cage.............  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

But what? D:

my partner is an animal lover.......he would not normally hurt an animal........
Kay I heard him he said he was coming.......I think I found a weak spot in the cage.............

Well, if it were to defend himself or save you...? D:
I'd risk my own life to save an animal, but I'd also do anything to defend myself from one... o.o
I hope it is, I think. o:
Oh, that's good!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:52 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Well duh. I saved you and you became one with the Force. You are a Force Ghost. .___.

But if you saved me then why am I a ghost?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:54 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

But if you saved me then why am I a ghost?

Because I didn't save your life. ._____.

I saved your spirit with my knowledge of the Force. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

But what? D:

Well, if it were to defend himself or save you...? D:
I'd risk my own life to save an animal, but I'd also do anything to defend myself from one... o.o
I hope it is, I think. o:
Oh, that's good!

yes yes I think you are right........
something is happening in another part of the house......
yes it has to be him......
I am going to try to kick the bars out..........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games