Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Tano-kun.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:47 pm
'Ello.
I'm new...
I was invited. =]]
I'm 16 and uh... My name is Megi, but I prefer to be called Megan.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:48 am
Hi I'm Yoshi and I'm sort of new here my old accoutn was on here but I never really go on that anymore. >.> Anyways, xD, I'm the owner of Wonderland Playboy Mansion Rp which is doing well I'm even thinking about making my own guild someday xD.I'm an artisit , I have a few samples of what I've done in my journal, I'm also a bit talkitive and hyper at times but people still love me. I like ot be on gaia alot and "tweak" my profile and chat. whee

And... *shuts up since she's talking to much*  

Yoshikuni Michiyo Chan

no02

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:28 pm
hi. my name is ____. oops. i forgot that i didn't have an actual name. it used to be donnabella.

23/female

haven't been on too long. but looking forward to meeting people here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:07 pm
the name's kamp. i alternate between obsessed with gaia and semi-permanent hiatus. i just got sucked back in.

23 year old male.

Kamp

Nigarashii-kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:49 pm
Konnichiwa, I'm Nigarashii-kun. I've been active on Gaia for quite a while now...I can't recall how long exactly. sweatdrop And one other thing I am willing to share is that I've just recently turned 16. xd I guess that's all.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:07 pm
'Ello. My name is Annie. I'm 18.

I like waffles and cookies.

ninja

So ...

*does the waffle-cookie dance*

psy_annie

Jatropheus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:16 am
Hi, I'm Bill, this is my name everywhere (and everywhere you see it is me except Germany's e-Bay), I'm 35 and a couple of my kids are on this site, although I started my account & checked it out first... There's a ton to tell, but I dunno what of it to... I'm about as real as one can be, so heed the warnings on my stuff if you look me up.

I am quite creative, exceptionally eclectic, and generally helpful, but I don't donate to anyone that asks for it. I'm also not "normal" by just about any definition in almost any way (except being carbon based, bipedal & all).

And I like points of ellipsis and making domos eat cheese & wineglasses... And I'm aware it's improper to begin a sentence with "and"...

domokun cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:01 pm
im 14 and i am a girl obviously.... and i`ve been on gaia since April 2006  

o_sugarsweetie_o

Ginger Magia Shini

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:15 am
Hi! I'm Ginger. I'm 21, from Texas, and technically been with Gaia for two years, but was away during that time and have returned. I wanted to make friends and help anyone because I love helping, so I decided to join a guild. People here seem nice, and fun, always good to have together.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:53 am
Hey, I'm Al. I'm a girl who's 15. I have been a member of why not for simply ages. But now it's half term ( stare Who's stupid idea was THAT?) and I'm bored. After only 23 hours. *sigh* I like school and will defend it from attackers. Ninja-shaped or otherwise. I DON'T like homework, however, I am kinda normal. I like judo and swimming and apart from that and school I do practically zippo. biggrin I'm here to make friends!  

Amazing Al

oO-Shimmering-X-Moon-Oo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:18 am
Hi im shimering moon
I was invited to this guild I am usually online most of the time I get on this guild every day and watch the animation  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:54 am
I'm Keely, female, 15 (my birthday's March 14th! WOO).

I've been on Gaia.. for a loonngg time, before this account.  

[ k e e l y ]

deer2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:17 pm
hello im 15 and ive been playin gaia for about 6 months also my favorite game is kingdom hearts 1  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:31 pm
well i'm zoe i'm 14 some people know me as angel...or..namine...rp name my fav colors are black, gray, white, and silver  

ZO3-O

Monkey King Scar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:57 pm
sure, why not, I'm scar, I draw stuff, I like fire  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games