Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:32 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
SubonicXP
DignityPower
I'M REALLY EXCITED!!! Ok, so it starts Saturday or do I have till Saturday? surprised
aSDf

Starts Saturday, that's when the new thread is posted.

that day I'll be refreshing *_*

Oh, I just saw what you did to the mission locker, I think some of the missions on the last two pages were really interesting as well... which reminds me, do remember to update them snagem ranks by sat ;D /begs

I intend to my dear~ I got a lot of work to do but it's worth it.

/cheers
Yea, I can't imagine running a guild X_X
after you're done, treat yourself! ;D

Say, do you have any favorite anime/cartoon/show you can recommend?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:35 pm
DignityPower

/cheers

That's a good question. To be honest I'm not too familiar with some of the more recent stuff. I love Death Note, huge favorite of mine. There is also the always popular Fullmetal Alchemist. My kid Anthony likes Black Butler, I've watched a few episodes with him. He's also watched Fairy Tale, which seems to be pretty decent too. I myself ritually watch American Dad daily, love it. As for non-cartoon shows I honestly don't watch much cable TV outside of American Dad at night, instead I like to watch documentaries on Netflix, I'm a huge nerd like that.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:41 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

/cheers

That's a good question. To be honest I'm not too familiar with some of the more recent stuff. I love Death Note, huge favorite of mine. There is also the always popular Fullmetal Alchemist. My kid Anthony likes Black Butler, I've watched a few episodes with him. He's also watched Fairy Tale, which seems to be pretty decent too. I myself ritually watch American Dad daily, love it. As for non-cartoon shows I honestly don't watch much cable TV outside of American Dad at night, instead I like to watch documentaries on Netflix, I'm a huge nerd like that.

I've got to agree with you there! I also like Code Geass, a bit like Death Note (in the cat-mouse plot that goes on sense) Fullmetal was inspiring~ I should watch Brotherhood but I'm still waiting for the inspiration to run out ;D
Black Butler was enjoyable but it could have been sooo much darker, so I'm still unsure if to watch the second season.
Aww, but American Dad must be soo long now. I stopped watching Fairy Tale just because of how LONG it is x.x I think I got to episode 120~ before taking months break.
Let's just say I've had multiple breaks of half an hour or so for a while ;D I like watching Animal Planet though ^_^ Wish I could use Hulu/Netflix. No wonder you're so smart x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm
DignityPower

I've got to agree with you there! I also like Code Geass, a bit like Death Note (in the cat-mouse plot that goes on sense) Fullmetal was inspiring~ I should watch Brotherhood but I'm still waiting for the inspiration to run out ;D
Black Butler was enjoyable but it could have been sooo much darker, so I'm still unsure if to watch the second season.
Aww, but American Dad must be soo long now. I stopped watching Fairy Tale just because of how LONG it is x.x I think I got to episode 120~ before taking months break.
Let's just say I've had multiple breaks of half an hour or so for a while ;D I like watching Animal Planet though ^_^ Wish I could use Hulu/Netflix. No wonder you're so smart x.x

You flatter me so. Though why can't you use Hulu/Netflix? Can't get it there?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:54 pm
SubonicXP

You flatter me so. Though why can't you use Hulu/Netflix? Can't get it there?

Derp, that's right. Same with "funimation" on youtube (but strangely enough, I can get to the channel on my ipod?) Lol, if I use like another IP then I can get into Hulu but I'm pretty sure that's illegal or something.... and REALLY slow, not worth it..
Meh, then again, they only sell copied dvds here on the streets, not originals - not even in stores so 4laugh
Hmm... I think Netflix might work, but I have to pay for it right? XD Maybe it if wasn't in $. Though what I could do with a month of free stuff @_@
But seriously, some times I feel like looking stuff up just to double check what I say before saying it to you (if it's news/whatever) cause I don't wanna look stupid by saying a rumor is true xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm
Dear Dignity,

I recommend, for live action at least, Marvel: Agents of Shield or to go old school, Buffy and Firefly. Yes, I am a Joss Whedon fan. But for other ideas, there is Doctor Who, Torchwood, Supernatural, and Sherlock. But on the animated side of things, I can offer up Kill La Kill, Shingeki no Kyojin, and Adventure Time for some stuff off the top of my head. Maybe something like Bee & Puppycat or Bravest Warriors if you want to watch a YouTube channel. Other than that, there is always RWBY for anime-sequence stuff on Roosterteeth.com  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm
SubonicXP

DUDE. I just got a fantastic idea, I've been wanting to ask this for-ever! You know how there's going to be a new HQ and such? Can I draw the outside of it once you've decided where it'll go? I've always wanted to make this HQ but I had no description to go off of, just the idea that it was a large building and stuff.
-I can't promise I'll finish it in 3 days but sooner than later.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:58 pm
DignityPower

Derp, that's right. Same with "funimation" on youtube (but strangely enough, I can get to the channel on my ipod?) Lol, if I use like another IP then I can get into Hulu but I'm pretty sure that's illegal or something.... and REALLY slow, not worth it..
Meh, then again, they only sell copied dvds here on the streets, not originals - not even in stores so 4laugh
Hmm... I think Netflix might work, but I have to pay for it right? XD Maybe it if wasn't in $. Though what I could do with a month of free stuff @_@
But seriously, some times I feel like looking stuff up just to double check what I say before saying it to you (if it's news/whatever) cause I don't wanna look stupid by saying a rumor is true xD

Don't worry about checking what you say, really probably a lot of the things you say that might seem outlandish for me and people in the US, are probably true over there, considering. But yeah Netflix costs...eight dollars a month in the US, I think. Technically there is a way to get around all that stuff and get US Netflix over there as I think the Netflix you would get is very limited. But there is always ways to get around stuff, as you see.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

DUDE. I just got a fantastic idea, I've been wanting to ask this for-ever! You know how there's going to be a new HQ and such? Can I draw the outside of it once you've decided where it'll go? I've always wanted to make this HQ but I had no description to go off of, just the idea that it was a large building and stuff.
-I can't promise I'll finish it in 3 days but sooner than later.

Go right ahead, I would love that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 pm
Tesei Utakata
Dear Dignity,

I recommend, for live action at least, Marvel: Agents of Shield or to go old school, Buffy and Firefly. Yes, I am a Joss Whedon fan. But for other ideas, there is Doctor Who, Torchwood, Supernatural, and Sherlock. But on the animated side of things, I can offer up Kill La Kill, Shingeki no Kyojin, and Adventure Time for some stuff off the top of my head. Maybe something like Bee & Puppycat or Bravest Warriors if you want to watch a YouTube channel. Other than that, there is always RWBY for anime-sequence stuff on Roosterteeth.com

I've seen so many people love Doctor Who but is it a show or movie?? I tried to get into Supernatural but eh, should I try it again? I do enjoy the Sherlock movies 4laugh Heh, I'm keeping up with Kill La Kill, the animation is ok but it's funny enough in an exaggerated way. And, of course, I'm a fan of Levi from Attack on Titan xD Following the manga cause I can't wait till March.
I've only seen an episode or two of Agents of Shield on tv so I'll add it to my list C: and I'll check those youtube shows out as well as Buffy and Firefly if you liked it biggrin  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:05 pm
SubonicXP

Don't worry about checking what you say, really probably a lot of the things you say that might seem outlandish for me and people in the US, are probably true over there, considering. But yeah Netflix costs...eight dollars a month in the US, I think. Technically there is a way to get around all that stuff and get US Netflix over there as I think the Netflix you would get is very limited. But there is always ways to get around stuff, as you see.

Yep! If I can't get it off youtube, I just google 'free online episode ____' lol.
I do have a cabinet half full of copied CD/DVD, but they come in like plastic papers and they like cost 25 bsf each nowadays. Which is really cheap - but you're taking a risk whether the quality is good or not XD

Great! If you have any details of design in mind, I'll love to talk it out. A plain rectangular building seems boring - maybe it can be more like a pokehome from mystery dungeon, but I also wanna take into account the average amount of rooms for the members (for size) and such. *_*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:08 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Yep! If I can't get it off youtube, I just google 'free online episode ____' lol.
I do have a cabinet half full of copied CD/DVD, but they come in like plastic papers and they like cost 25 bsf each nowadays. Which is really cheap - but you're taking a risk whether the quality is good or not XD

Great! If you have any details of design in mind, I'll love to talk it out. A plain rectangular building seems boring - maybe it can be more like a pokehome from mystery dungeon, but I also wanna take into account the average amount of rooms for the members (for size) and such. *_*

Well if you ever want to talk about it you know how to get a hold of me. Also I love the art from the Mystery Dungeon games, just saying.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:10 pm
DignityPower
Tesei Utakata
Dear Dignity,

I've seen so many people love Doctor Who but is it a show or movie?? I tried to get into Supernatural but eh, should I try it again? I do enjoy the Sherlock movies 4laugh Heh, I'm keeping up with Kill La Kill, the animation is ok but it's funny enough in an exaggerated way. And, of course, I'm a fan of Levi from Attack on Titan xD Following the manga cause I can't wait till March.
I've only seen an episode or two of Agents of Shield on tv so I'll add it to my list C: and I'll check those youtube shows out as well as Buffy and Firefly if you liked it biggrin

Doctor Who is technically both, but I recommend the newer episodes due to the good length, engaging stories and just fun they have with it. I can give a link that worked for streaming on my end and hope it works for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:12 pm
SubonicXP

Well if you ever want to talk about it you know how to get a hold of me. Also I love the art from the Mystery Dungeon games, just saying.

Yep! Will do! I'll draw some sketches down as to what I have in mind to give to you, then I hope you'll be nitpick about the final version cause a lot of people will see xP  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:14 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Yep! Will do! I'll draw some sketches down as to what I have in mind to give to you, then I hope you'll be nitpick about the final version cause a lot of people will see xP

Sounds like a game plan to me.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games