Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:48 pm

You know her better than I do. *Takes a large drink of his beer so he can finish it faster.*
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:50 pm

*She smiles at him* Well, next time I see her, I'll be sure to ask her. *Placing a hand on his thigh, she gives it a gentle squeeze* Of course, no one would think to stop you if you came in with me. wink

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:57 pm

*Smiles back at her.* Then it's a good thing I'm here with you. wink *He finishes up his beer and puts his arm around her.*
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 4, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:00 pm

*waiter brings the drinks, raising an eyebrow at Velcore*

*stares at the waiter until he feels uncomfortable and walks away*

((Velcore seems to think he's human some days. lol ))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:01 pm

*She leans back into his embrace* Well, do you want to order dessert? Or are you ready to leave? *She traces her finger along his leg in a lazy pattern*
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:03 pm

((Net keeps dropping...hope this goes through, was gonna come in but not now...sorry!))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:05 pm

*Smiles at her.* I think we could save dessert for some other time. I'd really like to just go back to your place and get you out of those clothes…I MEAN…um…relax and get more comfortable. stressed *Mentally kicks himself for being such a bonehead.*
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:07 pm

*She finishes the last sip of her beer and then grins at him* I guess you want to see if I have any tan lines from my last lake excursion? wink

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:13 pm

*Tan lines or not? He's now completely fixated on wanting to find out. He pulls out his wallet and pays the bill. Then gets out of the booth and offers her his arm.* Yes Ma'am. I think that is something that needs investigating. wink
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:16 pm

*Waiter brings Karrie and Velcore's order out. Karrie inspects the food, then the two of them start eating*

((Awww... Hope your internet's working soon, Dame. Not that I know if you'll see this tonight or anything.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:21 pm

JustinShowcase
*Tan lines or not? He's now completely fixated on wanting to find out. He pulls out his wallet and pays the bill. Then gets out of the booth and offers her his arm.* Yes Ma'am. I think that is something that needs investigating. wink

Investigate, hmmm? xd *She takes his arm and they head toward her quarters. After going through MW and the office, she does the requisite security measures and they both head to her quarters. After she unlocks the door, they enter and she closes and locks the door behind them. Turning towards Showcase, she crosses her arms and grins at him.* Now, I believe you said something about an "investigation"?
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:24 pm

katana68
JustinShowcase

Investigate, hmmm? xd *She takes his arm and they head toward her quarters. After going through MW and the office, she does the requisite security measures and they both head to her quarters. After she unlocks the door, they enter and she closes and locks the door behind them. Turning towards Showcase, she crosses her arms and grins at him.* Now, I believe you said something about an "investigation"?

Yes… *He gets closer to her and puts an arm around her and with his other hand pulls at the string holding her bustier together. He's so close he can smell the sweet fragrance of her hair and he sure has missed touching her.* …lets see what we have here. wink *He pushes in closer to her and pulls her body tighter against him. He then leans over and starts to kiss her neck.* cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:32 pm

JustinShowcase
Yes… *He gets closer to her and puts an arm around her and with his other hand pulls at the string holding her bustier together. He's so close he can smell the sweet fragrance of her hair and he sure has missed touching her.* …lets see what we have here. wink *He pushes in closer to her and pulls her body tighter against him. He then leans over and starts to kiss her neck.* cool

*Her eyes close and she tilts her head ever so slightly to give him better access to the sensitive spot behind her ear. Shivering, she moans slightly and wraps her arms around his neck. She whispers to him*I think.........we should... *she inhales sharply as his lips find the spot below her ear* move this party to the bedroom..... *Taking a deep breath and stepping away, she grabs his hand and leads him to her bedroom, where they spend the remainder of the night in each other's arms.* heart
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 6, 4, 2 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:38 pm

*finishes eating* That was good. How was yours, Velcore? *smiles at the dragon and sips his sake*

*chirps happily at Karrie as he eats the last of his rice, the sashimi having been gone within minutes*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 1, 4 Total: 13 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:49 pm

*finishes his sake and stands up* Ready to go home? *pushes his chair in*

*chirps and leads Karrie out of the restaurant, through the main bar, and back home*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games