Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Kazumi looked at the door which led to the room Erin was in. 'She's there.. You ready?' She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 pm

"hell yea." he whispered and slowly inched the door open. erin saw the door opening and pulled her pocket knife out of her boot and cut the net. she ended up just gettting tangled in it all over again as she tried to get out of it. "miss. u r in good hands. we just want-" the man started but erin cut him off, "want to test me and poke more needles in me! no! not anymore! im done with that s**t!" she yelled at him. he stuck the needle in her back, right wher her wings wud come out from, instead and drew blood from ther and quickly put it through the scanner to see wat she was. she closed her eyes at the pain.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm

'... Now!' Kazumi smiled widely. She was in hunt mode now. She busted in and kicked at the first person, getting ready to turn into a wolf.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm

blake ran in after kazumi and took out his pocket knife and chucked it at the scanner so they wudnt hav her DNA information. he then ran over to erin and untangled her and turned her invisble too. "kazu lets go! security is coming!" he called over to her as security bells went off in the building.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Kazumi nodded, running along. She paused after digging in her pocket and laughed, finding a little grenade she still had from the lab. "I never understood science." She said cynically, taking the cap off and throwing it. It would stay dormant only for another 30 seconds. She ran and laughed. "This b**h is about to go boom." She said to them.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 pm

"this is wat i get for wanting some alone time i guess..." erin muttered to herself as blake led the way out to thro the garage.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Kazumi ran ahead of them, grabbing their hands and pulling them out faster. They got away just as the Animal Control blew up. She cackled, looking back as she watched it. "We have to keep some fireworks. They aren't grade A grenades but did you see that????" She laughed.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 pm

erin laughed and watched the builing blow up happily. "we gotta get some of those." she said.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Kazumi smirked, digging in her pockets now. "Didn't know I had them anymore." She said. She saw some people crawling out and grimaced. "We should go." She started to run.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:26 pm

blake and erin both nodded and took off into the sky with a running start.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Kazumi jumped up behind them, flying away as well. She looked at Erin. 'What were you really trying to do?' She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 pm

she looked at kazumi blankly. 'wat do mean?' she sent confused.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:06 pm

'Something tells me you wanted to be alone for some other reason...' She sent.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 pm

'i just needed some time to think. i was feeling a bit clastrophobic.' she sent bak and landed bak with the group. blake landing next to her.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm

'Sure.' Kazumi said, swooping down by them. Tomoyo poked her. "I could smell propane all the way over here. Better not tell me to stay behind next time or you'll be dog feed." She said with a playful smirk.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games