Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 pm
(I actually did NOT get it until you pointed out the 'V' thing)
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery swallowed her bite of sandwich and went to sit down as well. It seemed everyone was on their phone or talking in groups or discussing the movie that would be playing in the small make shift theaters in each of the buildings. All showing a different movie. Whit certainly had good ideas for doing Christmas up right.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit had retrieved a glass of milk and sat down at Avery's feet, which happened to be across from Jordan as well. He didn't have time to chat though.
Food.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:20 pm
(( ^^ ))

Jordan munched on her sandwich and suddenly got the urge to stare across at Whit and Avery. Maybe Tele was rubbing off on her.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery just cocked her head at Jordan and started on the second half of her sandwich. What was she channeling Tele now? Though he seemed rather busy with Karley, which was both adorable and hilarious to look at.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit never noticed. He was hungry. AND they still had Christmas dinner to get to. Not to mention Greyer's stupid party to make an appearance at. The thought was eye roll worthy alone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 pm
[ Who's up for another timeskippie? (I need to go to bed now, 'night -_- ) ]

Jordan continued to stare a hole into their souls.

Meanwhile, Tele and Karley were participating in the MOST INTENSE staring contest ever.

DON'T BLINK. DON'T- AGH! I BLINKED, I KNOW IT! Oh, wait, nevermi- OH MY GOD I KNOW I BLINKED THAT TIME!  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 pm
((sure. go ahead))

Spencer was enjoying his lunch. It was different. Grilled cheese sandwiches were not something he had very often. He never ate it at his chateau. There was a difference between Whit's family and his. There was a difference between the two of them. But, that's what made them unique.

Christopher made a few more observations when his stomach growled. "Hmm, I should really get something to eat" he said to himself. He turned and headed back to the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 pm
(Mkay~ I'm just gonna type out the partay at Greyer's then >.>....but NOW! It's present time!)

User Image

From Aves:
Jordan-> Coloring book (interactive) and combat gloves made for flying.
Whit-> collar with a bell. (Can you blame her?)
Chris-> Telescope
Spencer-> Weather Glass
Shige-> Headphones/ Candy
Karley-> A bunny to match Tele's
Maria-> Mini Christmas tree with ornaments.
Treya-> Botany book.

From Whit:
Avery->Hat/Gloves/bookmark/ Bonsai tree
Shige-> Hat/ Scarf - Walkie (but the cool kind like swat has around the throat)
Maria-> Godiva chocolate gift certificate
Chris-> Educational board game/ Walkie
Spencer-> History books/ Walkie
Jordan-> Underarmour outfit.
Treya-> Bonsai tree.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:41 pm
((Crap. I forget some of the stuff my characters got))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 pm
(Don't feel too bad, I literally made a list on a sticky note and -somehow-managed to hang onto it up until now. That's the only way I know anything I got.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 pm
(( Oh boy! I get to remember everything... here goes ))

Le Giftzors From Jordee:
Whit ~ Le Hat # 1
Avery ~ Le Hat # 2
Maria ~ Ciel Cosplay Dress
Christopher ~ I dun remember...
Spencer ~ A wallet that Jordan put some power in so that if you drop it, it will hover above the ground
Telemachus ~ Alphonse Ski Mask
Michishige ~ Le Nifty Messenger Bag
Zizi ~ Black scratch off art thingies

(( Alas, she didn't know about Karley and Treya, so she didn't get them anything :c ))

Karley's Magical Gifts of Hope and Wonder:
Tele ~ Le Top Hat

Did Tele get Jordan anything?
Karley ~ hat

(( I guess I'll have to look it all up ))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:09 pm
(LOL at Miss Congeniality that movie, corny as it can be is hilarious).  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 pm
(( I liked that one (Though I don't remember it) And I went back to catch all my gifts! Except for Chris' ( lol )

Also, while reading back, I realized how much I love Karley -and Tele- which I didn't fully realize before. An example: ))

Wolfyofthesky
Karley looked at all the little items in the store very carefully. She ended up wandering away, looked up, and saw a hat. She was on one side of one of those stands in the mall. Will he like it? His last one did get stolen by that goose.... I SHALL BUY IT!She walked around to the other side to buy it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 pm
(Is it even possible to DISLIKE Karley? Despite her crushing shyness for strangers, I mean. Which even that's pretty funny.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί
Jordan did something. This is where text goes. BALHALABLAHALDNASLCNKNSNICKERDOODLE.

(( And she hasn't even begun to unleash the fact that she's bloody brilliant. < British ftw? <

Oh yeah, and I attempted to make a posting style for Jordan, but I couldn't remember whether I showed you guys or not. ))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm
(Nope, Nope ya didn't and of course it's way cooler than mine :X GAH homework almost complete!)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:18 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

From teh Shige:
Avery - Scarf thingie
Spencer - Some book series he's reading
Christopher - Some old poetry book (I think)
Maria - Stuffed bunny and panda and kitty and orange.
Jordan - Expensive Watch
Whit - Self-help book on how to get a girl's attention. Entitled, "Dummy's Guide to Getting Chicks"

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games