Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 pm
((Chances are I might have missed one, it was getting crazy keeping up with everyone! lol))

Yea....what can I say? I couldn't help myself I mean where would the fun have been if I had any of the arrows miss? rofl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:46 pm
((That's why I kept track of mine. xd ))

It could have been dangerous too. sweatdrop I'm glad you made sure they wouldn't hit anybody else. *sips her cider*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:51 pm
((That's why I told everyone including Cuwen to keep track too! And yes going over the pages again I did miss it. Previous post edited! heart ))

You sure you don't wanna fire at least one more time and see if you can beat Saber's score to get in the 1st place spot for now? twisted It'll hit Razz eventually. lol  
Kits Rose rolled 5 12-sided dice: 8, 10, 11, 5, 6 Total: 40 (5-60)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Hmm... All right, I'll try once more. It's just too bad I won't be able to see his face when it catches up with him. twisted *goes over get a bow and fires an arrow toward the open door, startling a customer when it circles around him* sweatdrop Oops, didn't see him there.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:56 pm
Ah thanks. Just a direction is good kits. 3nodding I have a feeling my friend wouldn't fit in a cab. XD
Bye again. ^^
*closes the door behind herself as she leaves again*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 pm
Whoo hoo! Nice one! I'm sure that'll get him good! so now that makes....

1st- Kits 230
2nd- Saber 210
3rd- Shadow 139
4th- Faeri 73
5th- Sakura 58
6th- Strange 52
7th- Amy 37
8th- Jessi 34

Nicely done!

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:10 pm
*grins and sets the bow down* This is a really fun game, Liada! *goes over and finishes her cider, then turns around and sees Jessi nodding off in her chair* I'm going to head home. *goes up to Jessi and gives her a hand up* I'll walk you home, Jessi. 3nodding Good night, Liada! *Kits and Jessi leave*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 pm
Night Ladies! Hm I wonder what's going on in MW...? *takes her bottle and glass back to Tommy and thanks him for the lovely drink. Kisses him on the cheek before taking a portal back to MW*  

Liada Trovaras

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:37 am
*had also arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to AS on Valentine's day. There is also a heart shaped balloon attached.* biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:46 pm
((Wow..really? confused No other takers to the game since yesterday? Alright then, then here are the top 4 winners of the Shoot The Razz game!

Grand Prize: SABR PENDRAGON!

Runner Up 1: Kits Rose
Runner Up 2: shadow_dragon_13
Runner Up 3: Faerie KatrineZ

I will start handing out prizes to the winners and start trades for those who won gold during the game! I hope everyone had a blast playing and hope to bring another game in the near future!))

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 am
{{Oh! I don't think any of us knew we could still play the game after Vday. I think the majority of us thought the game ended after Monday. Ah well. We'll know for next time and put dates on the games. XD

Congratulations to all the winners, and check back frequently for more games in the future! And let's give one more BIIG round of applause to Liada for creating such an amazing game, the best one I've seen at GGG!! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am
Amy came into Aqua Springs with three packages in her arms. Two were small but one was quite long and slightly wide. She put it on the top part of the information desk and looked at Haley with a smile.

"Haley, do you think you could set these aside and make a note that they're to be given to Liada Trovaras when she comes in, please? I'd really appreciate it."

Haley nodded and chirped, "Sure thing, Amy!"

Amy grinned and nodded. "Thank you very much Haley."

In the two smaller boxes were pieces of jewelry that she had made with Karrie yesterday on his day off. She had asked him to teach her how to make some jewelry for Liada since she had worked so hard at making the awesome game on Monday. Amy was by no means skilled at making jewelry now, but with Karrie's extensive help, both of them had created some very attractive jewelry.

In the long box was a dress Amy had transfigured for Liada. In the box was a card and a hand-written note in the card.

Dear Liada,

Thank you so very much for all the hard work you put into creating the game on Monday night for Valentine's Day. It was so successful and I can't wait for the next game you throw, hopefully at Aqua Springs! Also, I am really looking forward to you expanding your potions business to Aqua Springs. Text me any time with questions or anything that you might have. I'm also enclosing my home address so you can stop by if you ever need assistance.

Again, thank you so much for all your hard work, Liada!!

(Amy and Karrie's home address)

Sincerely,

Amethyst

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 am
With a smile on her face, Amy sent a text to Liada.

Amy's text to Liada
Hey Liada. smile This is Amy. There are some packages for you here at Aqua Springs.

Amy shut her phone, waved goodbye to Haley, and headed back home.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:24 pm
(( crying ))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:28 pm
{{I'm trying to decide what to give to you, Razz!! lol. Though I'm thinking Jessi might have to give him his since Kits and Amy probably thought he was getting his just desserts. wink LOL}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games