Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:04 pm
wh are we waiting on to post  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:26 am
dreadno
Winterwolf78
For all of you who are interested.

James Cameron Poe's guide to the Veterans of Sunagakure.

Manfread: James "little brother" and sometime apprentice. James always has to patch the poor kid up, but he is so damn crazy it's hard to stay mad at him. James is proud he has lived this long.

Akane:James likes Akane for the interaction they have had, but he hasn't the natural bond to him like Manfread. James respects Akanes wicked puppet skills, and thinks Akane is a great addition to the crew.

Bastet: James hasn't really been around when Bast was not being a raging b***h, or extremely cocky. He does not like her as a person in any way, but her power and authority are undeniable, and her role in rebuilding the village calls for respect. James keeps his mouth shut with her when he would fight or argue with others out of that respect.

Sanshi:James best friend in the village, and mentor. Sanshi doesn't take s**t serious enough sometimes, and fails to talk about anything enough, but he is a good friend.

Ganchou:James would say something along the lines of "Good ******** riddance you alcoholic piece of s**t" Ganchou threated/almost killed James as many times as they spoke, and abused his higher rank to be a ******** moron. James really doesn't miss the man.

Alvard: James likes Al about 1000 times better than Ganchou, and hasn't gotten particularly close to him just because of conflict. He would have saved Alvard's eyes, but he didn't get the chance.

Mamoru: James second closes relationship in the village, James loves that Mam always has time for his ninja. A relaxed and fair leader, James is glad to have him as a Kage.

QQQQQQQQQQQQ you left out lucas. i feel unloved.
at the moment i'm not able to be on much though... but once i get back. massive training time so i can get taijutsu and ninjutsu.

Lucas: James is waiting for the right time to hammer Lucas in the face. Between their first meeting, his utter uselessness with the Omniclone, and generally doing stupid crap in serious situations. James is angry with his closest peer in academy year and rank. James understands bloodlines are a specific and powerful asset, but Lucas always uses metal assimilation and then doesn't really go on the offensive with it. Instead turning himself into goofy s**t or playing communications officer. Lucas can be funny, but aside from some choice moments seems a poor ninja. James see's Lucas as wasted greatness. The young man could do great things. he has the potential, but never seems to use it.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 am
Winterwolf78

Lucas: James is waiting for the right time to hammer Lucas in the face. Between their first meeting, his utter uselessness with the Omniclone, and generally doing stupid crap in serious situations. James is angry with his closest peer in academy year and rank. James understands bloodlines are a specific and powerful asset, but Lucas always uses metal assimilation and then doesn't really go on the offensive with it. Instead turning himself into goofy s**t or playing communications officer. Lucas can be funny, but aside from some choice moments seems a poor ninja. James see's Lucas as wasted greatness. The young man could do great things. he has the potential, but never seems to use it.

He makes poor choices and yet he never ends up in the hospital like me crying .

@Yo-k> ya who are we waiting on?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:41 am
Winter: Exactly the reason why Bast forbade him from using Douka early on in the mission.

Manny: That's because he's always in Douka. *Patpat* If you had Douka, you wouldn't be in the hospital quite as often either!

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:26 am
>.< but, but I have my own room in perma-reserve crying and someone needs to use the hospital, or the nurses will get lonely.... and and everyone knows Hyuuga are the best! Who else can see through those pesky obsticles like like clothes walls and stuff. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 am
AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! scream DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying

........Well I was ready for the 'denied' but emo emo Q.Q . Soooooo starting to think I chose the wrong bloodline for my customs crying But I wuv being hyuuga!!!!........

Any suggestions?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 pm
I don't believe Dust Release is a part of the guild at this point, so it's not a matter of bloodline choice. =o None that I can think of.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:13 pm
eek .... ooooh...... >.<

What if i had Shakaku? could i use it then? does anyone already have Shakaku?..... COULD MANNY GET IT??? OMG THAT WOULD MEAN LESS HOSPITAL TIME!!!!!  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
eek .... ooooh...... >.<

What if i had Shakaku? could i use it then? does anyone already have Shakaku?..... COULD MANNY GET IT??? OMG THAT WOULD MEAN LESS HOSPITAL TIME!!!!!
and mean that San would be your baby sitter.....oh wait....i already am.....XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:36 pm
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
eek .... ooooh...... >.<

the only difference is less damage due to friendly fire xd , and someone might actually stop manny from breaking stuff before it gets out of hand  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:38 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
eek .... ooooh...... >.<

the only difference is less damage due to friendly fire xd , and someone might actually stop manny from breaking stuff before it gets out of hand
lol i know right!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:37 pm
crying Manny takes off the gloves, gets serious and what happens!! Time stops crying  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:47 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
eek .... ooooh...... >.<

Shukaku is in the hands of Evergreen, the antagonists. I also posted, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:55 pm
AandOE
BarronVonManfreadGreed
eek .... ooooh...... >.<

Shukaku is in the hands of Evergreen, the antagonists. I also posted, lol.

DEATH TO THE EVERGREEN!!!!!!! REEEEVENGEE!!!!!!! EAT HIM!!! THEN KILL HIM!!!!!! PULL OUT HIS ***&%%$#^** AND #$%&&% AND BAKE THEM IN COOKIES!!!!! STEALING MY THUNDER UNFORGIVABLE!! scream

and yeaah posted 4laugh ... eek but its not my turn crying  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:06 pm
Turn-shmurn. I won't be posting until sometime tomorrow, probably, so people can go ahead and post.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games