Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Expectant eyes flickered back and forth, mirroring expressions of acknowledgment and withhold while the elephant in the room sat in the stagnant carriage. It's entity seemed to shrink, however, just a dwindling thought in a fleeting perception. She calmed her nerves by smoothing her skirt, then readjusted her robes to diminish the bunching fabric beneath her knees and the way it pulled tight around her shoulders. Camila fixated her attention on Gunilda when she spoke, sure of the fact she would lose focus if she didn't maintain a constant visual presence on her, after all, the daydreams were far more preferable, just a small fall down the rabbit hole and then she'd be in— ”New trolley lady?” She blinked, pursed her lips to one side in silent contemplation and halfheartedly shrugged. ”Hm, didn't notice.” She'd never been one for sweets, or anything really; if she could live the rest of her life and not have to eat, she'd be thrilled.

Camila curled her hair around her ear, scratched that little itch on the tip of her nose and made a sour face at Morven's next exclamations. ”Ugh,” she rolled her eyes, sharing in her friend's grievances eagerly, if not to forget her own troubles but to support her mate as well. She had a feeling there was a bit more to her story than she let on, but decided not to press for details until they were somewhere safer, like the dorm rooms. ”Sounds dreadful! At least my siblings had the decency to snog in someone else's house.” She huffed a bit, recalling Adrian and Cher's bewildering antics but consequently shoved the thought behind her. ”You should have owled me, we could have done something.” Communication does go both ways though, doesn't it? ”But at least brewing's something, right?” She nodded briefly toward Gunilda. ”I think I would've traded the telly for a cauldron, there was nothing to watch but old reruns and football games.”

[OOC://xXxXx]
╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fourth Year┈━═
Carriages, with Morven and Gunilda
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
14 yrs5' 3"128lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley
-Adorkable Little Lurker-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:12 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby gave her a mock salute when she commended his choice in a vice captain, though he still didn't know why she had been so determined about not being Crash's vice captain. Oblivious as he was, it seemed to Toby it had had a whole lot more to do with Crash himself than the actual issue of captaincy. But he hadn't been sure and didn't want to start a fight over it, then or now. If it was because of something... else, he didn't want to know. Simple as that. It didn't keep him up at night.

"Your bed's always been ridiculously high, though," he absent-mindedly commented on the matter of her room, and didn't even flush red at the thought. He'd been over to Ronna's place often enough that he could safely say it was 'not a big deal' without lying through his teeth. He climbed into the carriage after he- other boyfriends might have offered to give their girlfriends a leg up, but he wasn't delusional or that stupid. "She doesn't even own handcuffs," he was whining as he sat down, before he was caught off guard by Jer flopping in between them, with an arm around them both. "Didn't know you missed us this much, Jer, we're touched..."

He trailed off to incredulously listen as the blond boy went on. He might have actually believed the boy for a bit longer had Gypsy not asked the ultimate 'who wouldn't want to live with us?' He gave Ronna a sideways glance, and while perhaps one to be out-trolled, never one to be out smart-arsed, he retorted, "If we wanted to drift off to Dreamland to the sound of people going at it we'd get a crappy hotel room. But hey, you can bet we'd be the best flat mates ever! You can listen to me singing in the shower, hear all our fights in graphic detail and my quiet weeping afterwards, say hello to my mum when she inevitably drops in for tea and a chat..."

OOC:
mc2

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:36 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess rolled her eyes. "Eh, bet you they make the boats go slow on purpose for dramatic effect." It was supposed to make an impression on the firsties, of course, the whole thing was. And Hogwarts was a sight to see from the lake for the first time, all lit up like something out of one of those popup story books in the dark. "And then they only have to be stared at by the whole school while they're sorted," she snorted in amusement, settling more into her seat. "Talk about pressure. I was terrified when I went up. Not really of where I'd be, just because of it being in front of everyone. Silly, right... but it seems like The Biggest Deal Ever when you're eleven." She laughed, but it died away when he asked his question. She couldn't actually see them, so it was easy to ignore them... but they were there. She'd been around death, certainly, experienced the death of people she cared about... Thea... but never actually seen someone die before her very eyes. "Thestrals," she said simply. "They're... I guess they're like horses or pegasi? But... creepier? I can't- I can't see them myself, you only can if you've actually watched someone die..." Eleazar could see them, though, she remembered. He might be the only one besides their mother in the family who could. "It's not really.. common knowledge, I only know because my brother told me." She gave a small, sad smile and wondered how he would react.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

A guttural growl echoed in the depths, chattering past the cavernous confines of his teeth. He hadn't meant for the ordeal to escalate, but his step-sister had it coming, with the way she'd been acting lately. Not that she'd admit to it, anyway, the bloody snake was a liar. He had half a mind to chase her down and call her out for being the bloody prat she really was, but he knew better than that, especially after noting she had jumped into a carriage with her posse of serpents. He shrugged his shoulders, and mussed with his hair, determined to spend the entire feast plotting his revenge instead of mingling with his housemates. But it was pointless, wasn't it?

He shuffled pointlessly, half assed, crooked circles in a redundant attempt to spot a few familiar faces, he thought he caught sight of Inigo, but he looked a bit busy gathered around a bunch of upperclassmen. It didn't take long for him to give up and seek out a carriage along the grassy slope where they would cross to the entrance gates farther up ahead near the school. He almost found an empty carriage, but noticed there just so happened to be a lonesome Gryffindor girl, but he couldn't remember her name. She had to be younger than him, or maybe older? He honestly couldn't tell, but the earrings were a bit misleading. She was damn pretty though. "Hey do you mind if I join you on the way up?"

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
Carriages with Nina
Dressed in: Gryffindor Uniform
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 133lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

shabatha

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:37 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Year Four Half-Blood Keeper

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx A spark soaring down through the pouring rain
------------------------------------------------- And restoring life to the lighthouse
xxxxxxxxxx A slow motion wave on the ocean
------------------------------------------- Stirs my emotion up like a rain cloud

-------- ✦When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back?✦ --------

Jean jumped slightly when Cathy, in a way (or according to his perspective), offended for not inviting her to the Alley. After she stated him about her address and London, he replied trying to keep his calm, "Whoa Cathy, chill. I'm not sure if you also forgotten like I did but I live in Edinburgh, bloody Scotland. And uh, I'm not sure where were you during the vacation, whether you are in this manor you've mentioned roughly two years ago, or at London." Then he tone own his voice into a whisper, with a grumpy tone, "And I'm pretty much nervous about what would David say if he saw me on your house's doorstep in London, he's difficult to predict. Well not that I took Divination but seriously..." He sighed, but heaven knows about his reason for sighing. It's either he didn't like her big brother, or the fact that he didn't have the guts to invite her, or him being a stupid dork.

He listened to a slightly short story concerning the Yule Ball, he raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Alcohol? You weren't talking about Butterbeer, are you? Because students always drink that like rootbeer. Unless you were talking about wine and whiskey, that is" He said jokingly, then reduced his voice again, "A lucky lad he is. I'm sure that detentions are like warnings, like, if you crossed the line you're out" He shrugged, he wasn't a hundred percent sure about prefect rule. Because he's not one... yet. "And yeah, I did met one. He's a first year and his name was... Chelsea Wakefield I guess? He's kind of a shy person, but I putting my hopes that he will end up adjusted. soon enough."

He felt an uncomfortable shift when Cathy did said that she went out with her Quidditch teammate for the Yule Ball, he felt jealous. Ugh, he should have confessed to her last year before going to Edinburgh, plus he wasn't sure whether to kick himself or go with the flow. There was a sour taste on his face, but he pretended that he wasn't affected "Is that so?" He replied, "That was good I guess... was there a reason why?" His voice sounded grumpy and hurt in contrast with his standard light and cool, but his facial expression seemed to remain intact he supposed...

He felt quite surprised when she thought that he forgot her or he didn't like her, since when did he did? He was spending summer in his home helping his mum at their cafe and playing kickball with his summer friends. "I.. I didn't not like you, nor I forgot about you. I mean, you're okay, I'm okay with anything." He stammered defensively, his face was flustered, "Well, uh okay, sure. The carriage thing I mean. And uh..." He looked over to see David's behind chatting with a brunette from the distance, "Uhm, right. That brown-haired lass, that's David's girlfriend you've mentioned? She seems nice," He whispered as he followed Cathy to find a carriage, thought honestly he was the only child and he really want to have a sibling. Frankly, he was suprised about how a nice lass would get along with the grump.

Listening to the last portion, he wasn't sure what to assume about "Leah". His father did not approve of assuming without getting to know of a person, because he thinks that would be rude and unwise, "And, uh... who's Leah?" That name was really new to him, he didn't recall a single Leah in Hoggies (Hogwarts). Well, he didn't seem to talk to anyone after all.

-------- We all suffer but we recover just to discover life where we all are --------

A bad feeling burned through the ceiling, leaving my healing heart with a new scar

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A dead fire rose and rose higher like a vampire, up from the graveyard

With: Cathy
Attire: Looking like a cool nerd

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:59 pm
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

❤ Fluent in: English, Latin, French, Mandarin Chinese ❤
                                                        ❤ Studying: German and Ancient Runes ❤
                                                        ❤Looking like the Adorable Badger I am! ❤ Who am I? ❤ How about my brother? ❤

Cathy sighed, "Ah, well, the manor is in Tinwroth and I like London better. More people. As for my brother, one you wouldn't have to worry about him because he lives at the Main Avery Manor basically, and two, my brother is super predictable. It's practically comical how predictable the guy is. He's harmless though. All bark."

She nodded and said shaking her head, "No. Not Butterbeer. Alcohol. Alcohol. Like super strong stuff." When Jean said that detentions were probably like warnings she just shrugged and then listened as he talked about the new student he did meet. "The sorting hat usually does good on helping people like that along to find a good home. Besides, classes are hard enough you have to help each other out sometimes or you'll sink. Chelsea was his name? He'll make friends that way at the very least-or should." Cathy didn't add 'unless he's like my brother and apparently doesn't need any help in any of his classes-except apparently cooking'

Cathy frowned slightly when Jean asked her about going to the Yule Ball with her teammate and seemed as if she had been caught off guard of the question. Part of the reason was because Jean wasn't there to ask her-but that sounded petty- but it was also to tell her brother that at least she wasn't seriously trying to date guys three years older than her who was related to Sapphire Snow no less. What a nightmare that was, not that Cathy didn't think David brought a lot of the issues onto himself, but that was another matter. "I... You can't dance very well alone, and Dani went with Eli and Leana has her boyfriend... Julius... I didn't want to be a third or fifth wheel or whatever. Raph is nice, don't get me wrong, but he's a year older than my brother, and he totally saw me as a little sister figure."

She shrugged and then raised a brow when Jean stammered over his words trying to defend himself from her saying she thought he had forgotten about her. "Of course, she's nice. She sees the good in my big brother. It is sweet. Even, if the thought of my brother dating anyone disturbs me to no end. I mean seriously... the guy..." She shook her head, "If a guy did half the stunts David pulled I'd have dumped him in a second and hexed his eyebrows off."

She nodded as she climbed into a still empty carriage and turned with a slight frown as she sat down, "Leah? Oh that is David and my little sister. She's one now. David talks about her more than I do. But David gets along with babies way better than I do. I... I mean she's cute... but..." Cathy shrugged a bit hopeless, "I figure I can be an awesome big sister when I can understand what she says more."

{ { { OoC } } }

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:40 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander scoffed. "Pureblood with lots of opinions. Some families would take halfbloods with decent backgrounds over blood traitors, you know." He had no way of knowing what sort of pureblood the Mitchell girl was, but come on now. She was in Gryffindor. That indicated quite a lot. And now that he thought about it, there was a Mitchell in Slytherin, wasn't there? One of Wendy's friends, actually, Mira. The one who'd gone to the Yule Ball with the mute boy from Ravenclaw. Vander's father had always said families with members in different houses were impossibly divided and couldn't be expected to accomplish anything with that sort of discord. Supposedly this was why every Lillantine for years and years had been sorted into Slytherin. He watched her hands, because her eyes were usually emotionless, but her hands weren't. They seemed to relax, but her tone was on edge and hardly as steady and smooth as it usually was. He wasn't particularly shocked that she got little to no voice at home- it wasn't as if things were all that different with his family, except his mother seemed very good at injecting her own opinion into things without his father noticing or seeing it as a threat. There were probably more similarities between Wendy and his mother then he'd like to admit, but he was not about to delve into them right now.

Logically, he should have no problem with Wendy refusing to give her own opinion or thoughts on a matter. He shouldn't even be encouraging it, he should be actively reminding her that an opinion was not necessary on her part and all she had to do was shut up and nod. And she had a point. If people thought he was somehow relying on her advice he'd be seen as weak. Easy to control. Dependent on a girl. It was preposterous, but the last thing he was about to was admit that she was right and he was wrong. She didn't even seem very convinced of how right she was. She sounded like she was reciting the multiplication tables. But that was common enough with Wendy. But what was he supposed to do? Talk at her, rather than to her? He did that at home- it was dull enough, he'd come to realize, even more dull when he was away at school, where he had a certain degree of careless freedom. Besides, she shouldn't say the things she said, try to get under his skin, if she didn't want him to engage her in conversation, even if half of it was arguing. Vander didn't quite realize it, but he talked to her as he would a... a friend, rather than a girl or an older student or a fellow Slytherin. "There's no one here that matters," he finally said, more fiercely than he probably should have, "So unless you plan on writing my parents to tell them how improper I'm being- and think of all the lovely things I could tell your legal guardians myself, I think I'm safe from being seen as horribly weak for now. Besides, it clearly bothers you, so I think I'll just ask you about everything from now on." Vander was aware that his reasoning here was so warped it probably barely made any sort of sense, but he didn't care. He'd gotten away with doing what he wanted for a long time now; he had no intention of stopping anytime soon.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll be the people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Third Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina had started to hum to herself as she waited for the carriages to move. Looking for all her worth a humble young lady, with her robes folded on her lap so they wouldn't wrinkle and her legs together- not crossed- and her hands folded on her lap. She had been looking at the door next to her when she heard someone address her. She jumped slightly, not having expected that someone would want to join her in the carriage, and turned a bit flushed at the embarrassment of having been startled. Well, it increased a bit when she saw it was a cute Gryffindor guy. She was sure she had seen him talking to some of her team mates at the feasts at some point. But she couldn't place a finger on his name. It was going to bug her to no end until she remembered. But oh well! "Oh sure! I'd love some company." She said smiling a bit. She hoped she hadn't scared him away. She was a little nervous to be honest.

"I'm Nina by the way. Nina Vienna." She said offering her name. She pulled her hair behind her ears. They were just a little sensitive still, but it wasn't bad for now. The third year was still lost on his name. Oh what was it?! Had she even ever heard his name before? She gave up as she waited for him to get into the carriage.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my My uniform duh!
And it feels good to be with people like Axel
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh! Someone is here! He's kinda cute too! Bonus!

╚═════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

"It really isn't my concern," Wendy answered at Vander's scoff, glancing back down at her folded hands in her lap. Honestly, Wendy could in many ways care less what David or even the rest of the Averys did. That wasn't her concern. She could account for her actions, though, and Wedny had no interest in chasing after some Gryffindor-no matter how pure the bloodline might be. However, it was true, that Leonette Mitchell did show a different face to the Averys than what an occasional shadowy rumor would leak.

She had calmed herself until Vander pointed out there was no one in that carriage that mattered and she turned bright red and pushed back on the bench at that point. As Vander continued, she turned a brighter and brighter shade of red and said quickly stumbling over her words, "I... Surely... You..." before spitting out in disbelief with a short laugh of shock, and horror, and the slightest bit of amusement, "Surely, you can't care that much on what I think?"

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:19 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

"Well, if you ever have problems with bed height there is always the floor," Ronna suggested to Toby rolling her eyes at his comment. "Besides, I keep my comic collection boxed under my bed-I have a lot of comics," She added as an afterthought. When Toby whined about her not having handcuffs she sighed and began to dig in her bag as Jer sat down between them putting an arm over each of them and Ronna narrowed her eyes at the shorter blonde knowing he was never up to anything good.

"Here, Toby," Ronna said reaching over dropping a pair of handcuffs in his lap, "I use them to threaten underclassmen to get in line if they annoy me enough. Seriously, how could you no know this?" She shook her head and glanced to Jer who Toby had said they didn't know he missed them so much and Jer as he went on about sharing an apartment with him and apparently Gypsy and Toby. All four of them together.

She rolled her eyes as Toby went along with it, knowing that Gypsy or Jer wasn't so stupid to think they could actually live in the same small amount of space for any length of time without killing each other. "Sure, or better yet, why don't we invite Jess to crash on our couch while we're at it? It'll be lovely." She said rolling her eyes, "Also, Toby, if we wanted to drift off to that we could always find something random on the Internet or the telly. We have plenty of options if that idea crosses our minds."

"Jer, I think I'll pass on that offer, besides I have Carl looking at some options for me while I'm here at school," Ronna answered more seriously with a shrug. "I'd hope I can trust my lawyer and legal guardian to do that much for me."

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser Image  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin nodded to her as she explained what she was taking, a small smile on his face. As they walked, he noticed an empty carriage, but he wasn't sure if Ari would want to sit with any friends, but he figured he would point it out to her. "Hey, there's an empty carriage if that suits your liking," he asked, wondering what it is she was to say. He would be entirely okay if she tried to invite friends to sit with them.

"And I keep forgetting you want to be an Auror. I personally have no idea what I want to do yet, but you sounds like you have it all figured out," he said in the least sarcastic way possible. He was actually being serious when he said it. He did wonder what she would want to do if that fell through. "Do you have a plan B? I mean, not that I think you won't be an Auror, but I guess my parents told me one should always have a backup plan just in case." He looked at her for a few seconds, awaiting her to either get in the carriage or find one with a few friends in it already.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Mira shook her head at Benjamin’s response to her not being embarrassed of Timothy. “You’re more of an acquaintance then a friend Benjamin.” She replied for once understanding bits of Spanish. As he said how annoying Wendy was the blond wondered what would happen if he found out his relation to the red head. “Your mum is something else.” Mira said looking away. “And trust me if you know what I know you’d know the feeling is mutual.” She added before looking back at him.

“Great, so I’m stuck with you in art class… that’ll be fun.” Mira stated wishing he wasn’t taking it. Granted it shouldn’t surprise her really, he did have a thing for art. “Right or I could just promise to actually watch your back on the field throughout the season.” She countered. When Benjamin continued on his awesome rampage Mira rolled her eyes as she climbed into the carriage. At Timothy’s response the Slytherin girl laughed. “You can say that again.” She replied as the carriage started toward the castle.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

“I don’t think anyone is ready for that.” Leonette said. “And speaking of muggle studies I’m sure Mira would help her out if need be.” She added. Since both Slytherin girls would be taking muggle studies it made sense that they might possibly help each other out. However unless one of them was willing to mention it, the possibility might never happen.

Thinking about what David said it was true that Charms were pretty useful and that the fairy hair core was best for that type of magic. Leonette’s wand core was made from fairy wings and that too was good with Charms. However her stubbornness to succeed with offensive spells made her able to pull them off with success. Maybe it was because her wand was so loyal to her that she could do things that at times weren’t so logical for her wand core to allow. “By the sounds of things it runs in the family.” She said with a smile before added. “And Grace isn’t rebellious.”

“Okay it’s not a master plan but I’ve never understood how you could have all of that figured out and before the age of eleven.” Leonette told him. It made no sense to her no matter how hard to trying to figure out how it was possible. “Five year gamble?” she questioned before shaking her head. “No reason.” She said glancing away for a brief moment. Did that mean that she only had five years to be with him? Or was he going to try and make her a permanent fixture in his life? Leonette honestly wasn’t sure but regardless she’d be there for David no matter what. That was who she was and she wasn’t going to walk away she made that clear from day one. “We should probably get a carriage don’t want to miss Grace’s sorting.” Leonette added with a smile. She could only hope that David couldn’t tell that maybe there was a reason.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Jasper smiled as he watched the girls. Looking over at Iñigo as he asked how his summer was. It had gotten to the point now that the three friends he had were the only people he could really talk to about anything. He’d gone from talking very little to opening up more. In away Jasper thought that had something to do with Valentina but he could be too sure. “My summer was good thanks, spent most of it studying though so it wasn’t all that eventful.” He told him. “How was your summer? Something tells me it was far more interesting than mine was.” He asked with a smile.

Alice looked to Valentina and smiled brightly. “I’m sure it wasn’t that.” She giggled before looking to the sky. Watching as Sunlight flew by dropping a package to its owner. “Thanks Valentina.” Jasper said taking the package from her. As soon as the mention of studying came up Jasper smiled. “Funny Alice mentioned having a study party earlier on the ride here.” He started to say before Alice piped back up. “And now Valentina’s suggesting we all study together, see it is a good idea Jasper.” She said brightly.

“I never said it was a bad idea, I just said you wouldn’t actually study.” Jasper replied before hearing the first years being called. That was probably their cue to get going as well. “We probably should get a carriage.” He agreed. “Yeah, we have to beat the first to the castle, right?” Alice said looking to her group of friends.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Iñigo, Valentina & Lexine

mrs-lestrange
Arkendrai
RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image

Arianna nodded as Benjamin pointed out an open carriage. "That works. Let's go we don't want to miss the sorting!" She giggled as she climbed aboard and sat down. She didn't mind riding alone with the Ravenclaw but would have been completely okay if anyone else joined the pair.

Ari's grin spread wide across her face as they started talking about future plans. The Gryffindor was the kind of girl who always liked to plan everything out well in advance so of course she knew what she wanted to work towards. When Benjamin asked if she had a back up plan a look of horror crossed her face. She never thought of anything else but being an Auror. She felt the panic rise up in her. Then panicking thoughts raced through her mind: Did she need a back up? What would happen if she didn't become an Auror? What would she do?

Poor Benjamin didn't know but he had struck gold on the young girl's insecurities. "I.. Never even thought about a back up." She attempted to cover up her panic with a faltering smile. If she didn't become an Auror would never be able to follow in her mother's footsteps. She stared intently at the floor wondering if she would need to create a plan if she failed.

RedEagleEye007

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games