Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 3, 8, 1, 4, 10, 9, 6, 5, 9 Total: 57 (10-100)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:54 am
Stepped out of my zone (my zone)
I had to get out all alone (alone)
And figure it out on my own (my own)
And I know what I really want now
Can't stop me, can't break me (can't break)
What don't kill me, gon' make me (gon' make)]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will mock scowled at Londy and his quips still too energized to truly be annoyed. Finally though, the game started and he jumped on his broom to go for the toss up.
Quote:

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Gotta go hard (gotta go hard)
I ain't got time to waste (I ain't got time)
I gotta go high (gotta go high)
I gotta elevate (I gotta elevate)
They wanna fight (they wanna fight)
I'm just gon' let 'em hate (I'm just gon' let 'em hate)

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:14 am
User Image
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize
                                                  You can see this is where I stand, you know exactly who I am
                                                  Taking everything I want, don't believe me then just watch
                                                  Standin' like the earth is mine, movin' like I own this time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ṡïẍẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac continued looking around for the snitch. It had to be here somewhere. He just didn't feel like he was looking hard enough.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 14
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, I'm really in a game...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ain't afraid to bare my soul, ain't afraid to walk on coals
                                                  Hear the thunder when I step, you know where to place your bet
                                                  I'm burnin' like a house on fire, cuttin' like a razor wire

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 4, 1, 2, 2, 4, 8, 10, 5, 7 Total: 49 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:59 am
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass saw an older student go for the quaffle. So was he! Maybe he was faster?

Position: chaser
                                                                          AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: heart heart heart

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

Trickblues

M

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Will grinned as he reached the quaffle first and tucked it under his arm as he sped towards the goals.
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:54 pm
User Image

Drat! He was too slow. He holed he could steal. If nothing else he could try

Final roll: 20 Jasper you beautiful b*****d!

null

null

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:58 pm
User Image

Jass was suprised he was able to steal. He zoomed towards the goals.

Final roll: 20 Jasper you beautiful b*****d!

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 pm

Will was surprised that shrimp managed to steal from him and made a sharp turn to get the quaffle back.
Quote:

Roll: 26 (steal)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:24 pm

Will kindly thanked the kid before swiping the quaffle back under his arm and turning to the Gryffindor goals.
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jack & Will
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Gonna Kick Arse Today!

London watched the little redhead first year manage a steal off Will, then Will turned right around to take it back. He thanked the kid? What an arse. Londy adjusted his grip on his bat, then took aim before slamming a quaffle over at Will.

null

AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 {Hitting}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: Will Hawthorne
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:15 {Missed!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:58 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian had to had it to the small red chaser. That was a sweet steal. He really didn't wanna plaster the kid with a bludger but it looked like he had support. He flew by will and pointed to the seeker and signaled to focus there. He swooped in to send a bludger at Londy. Make them choose tacticly.

Position:
                                                                            AC: 20 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac let his gaze travel around as he continued looking for the snitch. It was around, he just needed to be patient. Eventually it'd show itself.

Final Roll: 8
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:14 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Sixth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Chelsea was behind the ball when the game started. Issac was already searching heavily before she even registered what she was staring at. Looking for the snitch, she hoped to get somewhere quick. Course that was always easier said then done when it came down to finding a tiny golden ball that flew at lightening speeds.

Company : Gryffindors & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 20 (spotted)
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Chris followed as the ball changed hands from Will to Jasper and back to Will again. The fourth year raced forward attempting to get the ball for Gryffindor. So what if Will was a seventh year he could do this.

Company : Gryffindors & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Will - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 19 (so close)
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac thought he'd spotted the snitch, maybe, but it turned out to be a watch someone was wearing. However, Chelsea was also up in the air, and the way her eyes locked looked like she had spotted something. Issac decided to take a chance and look where she was looking, hoping to spot the snitch.

Final Roll: 12
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:12 pm
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserhalfbloodthird year

Tally went after Will for the quaffle when Chris missed the steal.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Scoring, +2 Stealing
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games