Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:14 pm
Tesei Utakata

Doctor Who is technically both, but I recommend the newer episodes due to the good length, engaging stories and just fun they have with it. I can give a link that worked for streaming on my end and hope it works for you.

;o feel free to link me ! :3 Hopefully I can! I'm catching up on some episodes (I still need to watch ep 5 of Kill la Kill I think) but that's why I got the idea to ask XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 pm
/is off to sleep.  

DignityPower

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 pm
I need to finish Shingeki no Kyojin (is on ep 17) but I keep getting distracted.
Kill la Kill is good and I really need that OST. Seriously, Don't Lose Your Way is stuck in my head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:29 pm
So I got a question myself. Can anyone recommend some good books to read?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:52 pm
SubonicXP

I don't really read books, aside from textbooks stare
Sorry, can't help you there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:54 pm
Youko Kenshi
SubonicXP

...I demand you go to your local library, find a book, and read it. I expect a four page report on Monday.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:11 pm
SubonicXP
Youko Kenshi
SubonicXP

...I demand you go to your local library, find a book, and read it. I expect a four page report on Monday.

You will get a four page report on Monday then. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:34 pm
SubonicXP

Not off the top of my head, but my mom recommends;
El Tunel - Ernesto Sabato

maybe you can find it translated?
there was another my dad told me about but eh, can't remember the name right now. I've only really read cute/romance stuff or anything that gets really popular - but most of those aren't really worth while in comparison to other books. (me thinks)  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:46 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Not off the top of my head, but my mom recommends;
El Tunel - Ernesto Sabato

maybe you can find it translated?
there was another my dad told me about but eh, can't remember the name right now. I've only really read cute/romance stuff or anything that gets really popular - but most of those aren't really worth while in comparison to other books. (me thinks)

Never heard of that one, just looked it up on Amazon though and sure enough there is an English translation of "El Tunel" (The Tunnel). It does remind me that one day I should try to read a book in French one day, practiced French for years and never really tried to read a full book in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:55 pm
SubonicXP

Never heard of that one, just looked it up on Amazon though and sure enough there is an English translation of "El Tunel" (The Tunnel). It does remind me that one day I should try to read a book in French one day, practiced French for years and never really tried to read a full book in it.

Awesome! Let me know if it was awesome, good or garbage (lawl) but you should, that'd be epic.

Last night I made two sketches of the outside piece... then photoshop froze when I tried to save it *facepalm* I was able to get the screenie of one of them though XP  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:57 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Awesome! Let me know if it was awesome, good or garbage (lawl) but you should, that'd be epic.

Last night I made two sketches of the outside piece... then photoshop froze when I tried to save it *facepalm* I was able to get the screenie of one of them though XP

Ugh I hate it when that happens. I use GIMP myself but it acts up like that some times as well. Some times when I'm working on something big I save like every ten minutes out of fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:02 pm
SubonicXP

Ugh I hate it when that happens. I use GIMP myself but it acts up like that some times as well. Some times when I'm working on something big I save like every ten minutes out of fear.

you know how to use gimp? It looks SO complicated to me, X_X but then again, it's one of the best too XD
Same here, my computer has been slow in general. I'll redraw the other after I finish studying... which I don't even understand anyways -sighs-  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:05 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

you know how to use gimp? It looks SO complicated to me, X_X but then again, it's one of the best too XD
Same here, my computer has been slow in general. I'll redraw the other after I finish studying... which I don't even understand anyways -sighs-

GIMP is actually much easier than it looks, plus it's free. What are you studying though?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:17 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
SubonicXP

GIMP is actually much easier than it looks, plus it's free. What are you studying though?

Hmm, maybe I should try it again. I tried a trial of Sai and didn't like it.
Calculus III, double integrals with polar coordinates and triple integrals. eh Dx  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:35 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Hmm, maybe I should try it again. I tried a trial of Sai and didn't like it.
Calculus III, double integrals with polar coordinates and triple integrals. eh Dx

Ah, well I'm sure you'll figure it out. I like to think that everything looks harder than it is. Just break it down one step at a time.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games